It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for November 4:

NOTE! CHANGED Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut, file_size: 4.2 GB ***TO*** 2.9 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Age [Season Pass], file_size: 1.1 GB ***TO*** 1 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Cat Lady, The, file_size: 701 MB ***TO*** 688 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Chaos Engine, The, file_size: 215 MB ***TO*** 212 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Time Commando, file_size: 484 MB ***TO*** 485 MB

[Didn't get notification for any of them; didn't try to download any of them yet]
high rated
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for November 4:

NOTE! CHANGED Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut, file_size: 4.2 GB ***TO*** 2.9 GB

[...]
What happened to this one? Almost lost half its weight and size.
HypersomniacLive: What happened to this one? Almost lost half its weight and size.
Yeah I was wondering about that too. Is GOG using better compression?
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for November 4:

[...]
HypersomniacLive: What happened to this one? Almost lost half its weight and size.
Downloaded it. Got 5.8 GB, but one of the files was 4GB which is an uncommon size (usually 1.5 GB). Will wait for Judas to sort it out.
So anyone know if what (if anything) changed about Wing Commander 3?
IronArcturus: Yeah I was wondering about that too. Is GOG using better compression?
Glancing at the installers, they are set to use LZMA2 compression, which is good...

Crosmando: So anyone know if what (if anything) changed about Wing Commander 3?
I wondered that too...
IronArcturus: Yeah I was wondering about that too. Is GOG using better compression?
rtcvb32: Glancing at the installers, they are set to use LZMA2 compression, which is good...

rtcvb32: I wondered that too...
Yep wondering this too....
rtcvb32: Glancing at the installers, they are set to use LZMA2 compression, which is good...

I wondered that too...
Niggles: Yep wondering this too....
*joins conga line*
This. Judas, please enlighten us!
Wing Commander III: Heart of the Mystery (of the update).
Grargar: Wing Commander III: Heart of the Mystery (of the update).
What's weird is that on my page it has the "updated" as simple italic text, making it nearly impossible to spot with a casual glace. I just got another update a week or so ago and that was the normal small red text thing, what gives?
http://www.gog.com/forum/banished/banished_has_been_updated_to_version_104
From MaGog's logs for November 5:

NOTE! CHANGED Banner Saga, The, file_size: 2.3 GB ***TO*** 1.8 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Brutal Legend, file_size: 7.7 GB ***TO*** 7.6 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, file_size: 5.3 GB ***TO*** 5.7 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, file_size: 3.2 GB ***TO*** 3.3 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy), file_size: 1.7 GB ***TO*** 2 GB
[don't ask me...]

NOTE! CHANGED Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, bonuses: wallpaper, soundtrack (20 tracks, MP3), soundtrack (10 tracks, FLAC) ***TO*** wallpaper, soundtrack (), soundtrack ()
I have several of those and didn't get a single flag...
I never said anything about that new grey design, until now. Can you please tell your webdevs to bring back the red marks for updated games in the library? As the jump-button on top isn't often working for me I need to scroll down the page to search for updates. The new grey text looks exactly like all the other text, which means it's really hard to see which game was updated. Apart from this thanks for the update ;-)
Attachments:
Post edited November 05, 2014 by DukeNukemForever