It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: Joke all you want. This is how it began.
2014: GOG collapses.
2015: Steam collapses.
2016: Google collapses.
2017: Skynet.
I'm not too worried - years ago already, Arnie said that he'll be back!
From MaGog's logs for November 2:

NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters - Special Edition Upgrade [DLC], sys_req_win: ***TO*** Windows XP SP3, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Sound Card, Recommended system requirements - Windows: Windows 7, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, DirectX: Version 11, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space, Sound Card
NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters - Special Edition Upgrade [DLC], sys_req_mac: ***TO*** Mac OS X 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Sound Card, Recommended system requirements - Mac: Mac OS X 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space, Sound Card
NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters - Special Edition Upgrade [DLC], sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Linux Mint 17 / Ubuntu 14.04, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Hard Drive: 5 GB available space, Sound Card, Recommended system requirements - Linux: Linux Mint 17 / Ubuntu 14.04, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space

NOTE! CHANGED Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition [DLC], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer)
[adding a forgotten Mac indication; still, the game itself supports Linux, but the DLC does not mention that]
From MaGog's logs for November 3:

NOTE! CHANGED Devil's Dare , os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Devil's Dare , sys_req_mac: ***TO*** OS: 10.7+, Processor: Intel Core Duo, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850, NVIDIA GeForce GT 120, Intel HD 3000, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM, Hard Drive: 700 MB available space, Recommended system requirements - Mac: Processor: Intel Core i series processor, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, Hard Drive: 800 MB available space

NOTE! CHANGED Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and, dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Why is this thread not a sticky already? It is super useful.
Atlantico: Why is this thread not a sticky already? It is super useful.
It was, but it's now part of the Community Stickies Compendium 4.0.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for November 1:

NOTE! CHANGED Darwinia, age_req: ESRB Rating: Everyone (with Fantasy Violence). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence, Online gameplay) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Fantasy Violence). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence, Online gameplay)

[Probably some bug]
=================
NOTE! CHANGED Gods Will Be Watching, os: Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED Gone Home, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED Unrest Special Edition [Premium], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
Gods will be watching has to be a bug. On the gamecard it says "Works on Win XP" BUT min. req. Win7/Vista. It does not run on XP I tested it.
http://www.gog.com/forum/shovel_knight/shovel_knight_windows_has_been_updated_to_version_122_linux_version
I'm sorry Judas, what about the comments above? Is there really a bug?
Tannath: I'm sorry Judas, what about the comments above? Is there really a bug?
Yes, it's a bug and has been sent off to be looked by the right people :)
Tannath: I'm sorry Judas, what about the comments above? Is there really a bug?
JudasIscariot: Yes, it's a bug and has been sent off to be looked by the right people :)
Thank you!
The soundtrack has been added to Dreamfall Chapter Season Pass - Special Edition. Available in both FLAC & MP3 formats :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/the_longest_journey_series/dreamfall_chapters_windows_has_been_updated_to_version_111
Post edited November 03, 2014 by JudasIscariot
http://www.gog.com/forum/shadowrun_series/shadowrun_dragonfall_directors_cut_has_been_updated_to_version_206
From MaGog's logs for November 3:

NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters - Special Edition [Season Pass], bonuses: 7 HD wallpapers, soundtrack (FLAC, coming soon), soundtrack (MP3, coming soon), 5 avatars, Reborn: The Art of Dreamfall Chapters Book 1, 2 Journeys Birth short stories (coming soon), Europolis tourist map ***TO*** 7 HD wallpapers, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), 5 avatars, Reborn: The Art of Dreamfall Chapters Book 1, 2 Journeys Birth short stories (coming soon), Europolis tourist map

NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters - Special Edition [Season Pass], age_req: ***TO*** PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Bad Language, Violence)
NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], age_req: ***TO*** PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Bad Language, Violence)

NOTE! CHANGED Gods Will Be Watching, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
[First sign of the bug fix]

NOTE! CHANGED Shovel Knight, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Shovel Knight, file_size: 120 MB ***TO*** 119 MB
[No Linux Sys Reqs]
I seem to suddenly have an update flag for Wing Commander III although I can't spot what's updated and I'm only getting an 'all' tab at the top of my shelf, no 'new and updated', I had to scroll through and hunt out the red 'updated' noticed at the top of the game box

*edit* and now its gone! (just the flag, WCIII is still on my shelf, don't worry!)
Post edited November 04, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: I seem to suddenly have an update flag for Wing Commander III although I can't spot what's updated and I'm only getting an 'all' tab at the top of my shelf, no 'new and updated', I had to scroll through and hunt out the red 'updated' noticed at the top of the game box

*edit* and now its gone! (just the flag, WCIII is still on my shelf, don't worry!)
Installer version seems to be changed but no offical update news...