It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: I got a flag for an update for D:OS, but I see nth posted here or in the series forum
Is this a glitch or is there an actual update that was not announced?
I think it is new. They also seem to have updated the installer to the newest patch. I re-downloaded all the files today and it looks like this in my download folder.
So when I get galaxy and newest dragonspere update?
high rated
WinterSnowfall: It's an actual update. It got patched to 1.0.219:

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=557734#Post557734
Hmm, is it safe to trust a... Bastard Lunatic? :-P

Just kidding! Dig the tag, actually/ ;-)

Wurzelkraft: I think it is new. They also seem to have updated the installer to the newest patch. I re-downloaded all the files today and it looks like this in my download folder.
Cheers to both, will do my duty and download! :-)
HypersomniacLive: Hmm, is it safe to trust a... Bastard Lunatic? :-P

Although I am a Bastard Lunatic, I don't usually trick people :P (that would be a Mage Illusioner).

The tag is hardly original. Ask any decent search engine and you'll get to the bottom of it.

Let's just say I once had an intimidating level 73 Double Wookiee Bastard Lunatic back in the good ol' days... whose memory I want to honor.
HypersomniacLive: Hmm, is it safe to trust a... Bastard Lunatic? :-P

WinterSnowfall: Although I am a Bastard Lunatic, I don't usually trick people :P (that would be a Mage Illusioner).

The tag is hardly original. Ask any decent search engine and you'll get to the bottom of it.

Let's just say I once had an intimidating level 73 Double Wookiee Bastard Lunatic back in the good ol' days... whose memory I want to honor.
Not as intimidating as my Dung Elf Puma Burglar!
high rated
From MaGog's logs for October 31:

NOTE! CHANGED Depths of Peril, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Depths of Peril, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, 1.5 GHz processor (x86 or x86-64) 256MB RAM GeForce 2 (or equivalent) 200MB of hard drive space DSL or better for multiplayer on internet, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements - Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint17 2.0 GHz processor (x86 or x86-64) 512MB RAM GeForce 3 or better (or equivalent) 200MB of hard drive space DSL or better for multiplayer on internet, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space

NOTE! CHANGED Race the Sun, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Race the Sun, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Dual Core Processor, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: SM2.0 (or later) Graphics Card, Hard Drive: 150 MB available space, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Volgarr the Viking, file_size: 170 MB ***TO*** 154 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Volgarr the Viking, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer)
NOTE! CHANGED Volgarr the Viking, sys_req_mac: ***TO*** OS X 10.7.0 or later. Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+ Memory: 2 GB of RAM Graphics: 256 MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled
Im curious. Whats the reduction sizes that MaGog keeps picking up?. Have things been removed or files *optimized* by devs?
Antimateria: So when I get galaxy and newest dragonspere update?
Well we got the latest D:OS update so next dragonsphere should be around the corner i imagine :D
Post edited November 01, 2014 by Niggles
Niggles: Im curious. Whats the reduction sizes that MaGog keeps picking up?. Have things been removed or files *optimized* by devs?
It's referring the size field on the game card, which in turn is supposed to match the download size.

AFAIK, this field is (or at least can be) set manually, and I think that usually, it's the GOG staff making the values (more) exact.

Occasionally, though, the developer might have changed something minor in an update, which in turn makes the game more compressible. It depends on the game, I would imagine.
Niggles: Im curious. Whats the reduction sizes that MaGog keeps picking up?. Have things been removed or files *optimized* by devs?
More than likely, a patch. This has been the case for Vertical Drop Heroes and Volgarr the Viking. Some days ago, Risk of Rain received an update that reduced its size from 105 MB to 70, thanks to an engine change.
Post edited November 01, 2014 by Grargar
From MaGog's logs for November 1:

NOTE! CHANGED Darwinia, age_req: ESRB Rating: Everyone (with Fantasy Violence). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence, Online gameplay) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Fantasy Violence). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence, Online gameplay)

[Probably some bug]
=================
NOTE! CHANGED Gods Will Be Watching, os: Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED Gone Home, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED Unrest Special Edition [Premium], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for November 1:

NOTE! CHANGED Darwinia, age_req: ESRB Rating: Everyone (with Fantasy Violence). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence, Online gameplay) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Fantasy Violence). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence, Online gameplay)

[Probably some bug]
=================
NOTE! CHANGED Gods Will Be Watching, os: Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED Gone Home, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED Unrest Special Edition [Premium], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
Hmm? A bunch of games dropping Linux versions? What is going on here? And system requirements still list Linux there.
Post edited November 02, 2014 by shmerl
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for November 1:

[Probably some bug]
=================
shmerl: Hmm? A bunch of games dropping Linux versions? What is going on here? And system requirements still list Linux there.
Not only Linux, also Mac. And note that for Gods and Unrest it only affects one edition, not both. All in all, I assume some bug on the game pages, nothing more.
Post edited November 02, 2014 by mrkgnao
From MaGog's logs for November 2:

[Probably the same bug moving to the next leaf]
========================================

NOTE! CHANGED Bionic Dues, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED CLARC, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED Door Kickers, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition Upgrade [DLC], os: Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
Post edited November 02, 2014 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for November 2:

[...]
If this keeps up, the game's won't be playable on any known OS till the end of the year.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for November 2:

[...]
HypersomniacLive: If this keeps up, the game's won't be playable on any known OS till the end of the year.
Joke all you want. This is how it began.
2014: GOG collapses.
2015: Steam collapses.
2016: Google collapses.
2017: Skynet.