It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: ...
Judas, do you know by any chance if there is an update for Among The Sleep coming up later today? Krillbite has announced the release of a free DLC for today.
DukeNukemForever: I never said anything about that new grey design, until now. Can you please tell your webdevs to bring back the red marks for updated games in the library? As the jump-button on top isn't often working for me I need to scroll down the page to search for updates. The new grey text looks exactly like all the other text, which means it's really hard to see which game was updated. Apart from this thanks for the update ;-)
Actually there is one benefit to the new "update" marker. It's plain text, so you can search for "update" in your browser, wehereas the previous marker was an image, so you couldn't. Just saying.
DukeNukemForever: I never said anything about that new grey design, until now. Can you please tell your webdevs to bring back the red marks for updated games in the library? As the jump-button on top isn't often working for me I need to scroll down the page to search for updates. The new grey text looks exactly like all the other text, which means it's really hard to see which game was updated. Apart from this thanks for the update ;-)
mrkgnao: Actually there is one benefit to the new "update" marker. It's plain text, so you can search for "update" in your browser, wehereas the previous marker was an image, so you couldn't. Just saying.
True, but some colour here would be really helpful ;-) Normally I use the keyboard and shortcuts for everything, but sometimes I'm very lazy, especially gaming related things. Then I just want to lean back and scroll the page with the movement of one single finger ;-)
Post edited November 05, 2014 by DukeNukemForever
It's better to leave this kind of feedback in the appropriate thread :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/we_are_listening_to_your_feedback
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for November 5:

NOTE! CHANGED Banner Saga, The, file_size: 2.3 GB ***TO*** 1.8 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Brutal Legend, file_size: 7.7 GB ***TO*** 7.6 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, file_size: 5.3 GB ***TO*** 5.7 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, file_size: 3.2 GB ***TO*** 3.3 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy), file_size: 1.7 GB ***TO*** 2 GB
[don't ask me...]

NOTE! CHANGED Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, bonuses: wallpaper, soundtrack (20 tracks, MP3), soundtrack (10 tracks, FLAC) ***TO*** wallpaper, soundtrack (), soundtrack ()
So... are these installers actually different, or are they just trying to more accurately represent the size of the installer on the game's page?
any news on Retro City Rampage DX?
JudasIscariot: It's better to leave this kind of feedback in the appropriate thread :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/we_are_listening_to_your_feedback
Sounds evident. And done. Thanks ;-)
http://www.gog.com/forum/shadowrun_series/shadowrun_returns_127_linux_and_localizations#
good to know as my account page take forever to load since the site update,
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for November 5:

NOTE! CHANGED Banner Saga, The, file_size: 2.3 GB ***TO*** 1.8 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Brutal Legend, file_size: 7.7 GB ***TO*** 7.6 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, file_size: 5.3 GB ***TO*** 5.7 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia, file_size: 3.2 GB ***TO*** 3.3 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy), file_size: 1.7 GB ***TO*** 2 GB
[don't ask me...]

NOTE! CHANGED Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, bonuses: wallpaper, soundtrack (20 tracks, MP3), soundtrack (10 tracks, FLAC) ***TO*** wallpaper, soundtrack (), soundtrack ()
fortune_p_dawg: So... are these installers actually different, or are they just trying to more accurately represent the size of the installer on the game's page?
from those i own all are new installers , GOG continues it's mess (at least they changed their GOG build number)

and oh yeah i agree the new UPDATE is totaly useless grey color on a grey color scheme >.> ......

no flag, no description of the changes : BIG thumb down

Cat Lady, The 2.2.0.6
Banner Saga, The, 2.1.0.3 + patch (same version number)
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 2.1.0.6
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia 2.1.0.10
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) 2.1.0.9
Post edited November 05, 2014 by DyNaer
From MaGog's logs for November 5 (addendum):

All DLC titles used to begin with "DLC:", now they don't anymore, making it just a bit harder to know that they are actually DLC, rather than standalone games. Not a good move, GOG.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for November 5 (addendum):

All DLC titles used to begin with "DLC:", now they don't anymore, making it just a bit harder to know that they are actually DLC, rather than standalone games. Not a good move, GOG.
I wonder; did they do that because they think that DLC is such a naughty word? If they are going to remove the words "DLC" from a DLC's title, they should, at the very least, replace them with an icon or strip or anything to signify that the game in question is a DLC for another product.
Post edited November 05, 2014 by Grargar
I'm gonna second this. I get that GOG Galaxy will make updating easier but not all of us will be using it. Heck, I have an update RIGHT NOW and even though I was browsing the thread about updates, responding to the post about the update colour being the wrong colour, I didn't notice the update until my mouse went right past the indicator to answer a Facebook message.

EDIT: Oh, shit, you meant the marker IN THE LIBRARY. That's even worse, I had to pan past my games five times, still didn't find it and had to check each update in this thread manually. Because, food for thought, GOG: the filter updated button hasn't worked in months.
Post edited November 05, 2014 by Blackdrazon
fortune_p_dawg: So... are these installers actually different, or are they just trying to more accurately represent the size of the installer on the game's page?
DyNaer: from those i own all are new installers , GOG continues it's mess (at least they changed their GOG build number)

and oh yeah i agree the new UPDATE is totaly useless grey color on a grey color scheme >.> ......

no flag, no description of the changes : BIG thumb down

Cat Lady, The 2.2.0.6
Banner Saga, The, 2.1.0.3 + patch (same version number)
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 2.1.0.6
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia 2.1.0.10
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) 2.1.0.9
I noticed a few of my other Daedalic games were updated too , i never recieved a notification for any of them.

A New Beginning: Final Cut v2.0.0 2.3 GB now v2.2.0 3.6 GB
Deponia v2.1.0 2.3 GB now v2.2.0 2.5 GB
Deponia 2 v2.1.0 5.1 GB now v2.2.0 5.2 GB
Gomo v2.0.0 261MB now v2.1.0
1954 Alcatraz v2.0.1 1.1GB now v2.1.0
Post edited November 05, 2014 by JAMVA
JAMVA: I noticed a few of my other Daedalic games were updated too , i never recieved a notification for any of them.

A New Beginning: Final Cut v2.0.0 2.3 GB now v2.2.0 3.6 GB
Deponia v2.1.0 2.3 GB now v2.2.0 2.5 GB
Deponia 2 v2.1.0 5.1 GB now v2.2.0 5.2 GB
Gomo v2.0.0 261MB now v2.1.0
1954 Alcatraz v2.0.1 1.1GB now v2.1.0
thanks for the insight :)

it's unfortunate , users has to be informed by others users.

Last year they did the exact same thing, and i asked more transparency, but obviously they didn't do anyhing in this direction.

I have ,no idea if this has something to do with Galaxy or it's again an update of the billboards displayed during the installation....
Post edited November 05, 2014 by DyNaer