It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone missed the free RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013)?
low rated
Schnuff: Anyone missed the free RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013)?
I missed :))

wew these guys must be soo happy ^^
Post edited March 22, 2015 by lemuria
advancedhero: Thank you so much!
Dischord: No problem, hope you saw the eclipse, I didn't. It blessed Europe, cloudy here anyway, but it might have been fun to run around and pretend the world was ending... might have met some interesting neighbors that way, or the cops.
It really wasn't that much of a thing. It went dark a bit and then the light came back. Wow! I am sooooo impressed. All the people at work were gathering in fromt of the building to see the big spectacle - I think it was overrated.
MarkoH01: It really wasn't that much of a thing. It went dark a bit and then the light came back. Wow! I am sooooo impressed. All the people at work were gathering in fromt of the building to see the big spectacle - I think it was overrated.
You should probably sit a moment and remember when you were a child.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by Ungunbu
MarkoH01: It really wasn't that much of a thing. It went dark a bit and then the light came back. Wow! I am sooooo impressed. All the people at work were gathering in fromt of the building to see the big spectacle - I think it was overrated.
Ungunbu: You should probably sit a moment and remember when you were a child.
But maybe it is only because it was not my first eclipse and the first one also disappointed me because I expected it to be like world's end but it wansn't ... it just got dark and then there was light again. I really think that I am still a child at heart (which is why I am writing in game forums ;)) so I don't really think that I just got old and boring. But anyway the eclipse is over and it will be a while until the next one comes around.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by MarkoH01
Ungunbu: You should probably sit a moment and remember when you were a child.
MarkoH01: But maybe it is only because it was not my first eclipse and the first one also disappointed me because I expected it to be like world's end but it wansn't ... it just got dark and then there was light again. I really think that I am still a child at heart (which is why I am writing in game forums ;)) so I don't really think that I just got old and boring. But anyway the eclipse is over and it will be a while until the next one comes around.
By the way I didn't mean to offend you. I just think that many times we simply forget how much beauty is to be found in simple things.
MarkoH01: But maybe it is only because it was not my first eclipse and the first one also disappointed me because I expected it to be like world's end but it wansn't ... it just got dark and then there was light again. I really think that I am still a child at heart (which is why I am writing in game forums ;)) so I don't really think that I just got old and boring. But anyway the eclipse is over and it will be a while until the next one comes around.
Ungunbu: By the way I didn't mean to offend you. I just think that many times we simply forget how much beauty is to be found in simple things.
I was not offended and yes, maybe you are correct with this.
Schnuff: Anyone missed the free RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013)?
I did. I would appreciate it. ;)
bump for indiana jones and the emperor's tomb.
low rated
For those who are hiding in the shadows and only know how to click on the minus button every time when someone request a game in this thread : Fuck off dickheads or speak . Tell us why do you hate some forum members in here .
ne_zavarj: For those who are hiding in the shadows and only know how to click on the minus button every time when someone request a game in this thread : Fuck off dickheads or speak . Tell us why do you hate some forum members in here .
I wasn't but I am wondering why you write in English again?
But maybe I can give you an answer: "They" obviously just have fun to annoy people. I guess that is all. If I really don't like anybody I would be eager to tell him/her that with a posting. I would just ignore this downrep-klickers.

A very big "Thank You" goes to WildHobgoblin for gifting me Hotline Miami. I will search some postings from you to give you the deserved +1(00) rep :)
Post edited March 21, 2015 by MarkoH01
Like they would show up. A being that likes the shadow would never expose itself to it's peers out of fear.
All I want is and explanation on why they derep everybody that posts here.
ne_zavarj: For those who are hiding in the shadows and only know how to click on the minus button every time when someone request a game in this thread : Fuck off dickheads or speak . Tell us why do you hate some forum members in here .
high rated
How do you think I feel. I'm losing 6-12 a day and I never even ask for anything! :P

Hmmm, maybe I should; it might confuse those assholes; little reverse psychology! :D
tinyE: How do you think I feel. I'm losing 6-12 a day and I never even ask for anything! :P

Hmmm, maybe I should; it might confuse those assholes; little reverse psychology! :D
Don't take it too hard. Hey, you've been nominated several times here so everybody knows that you are not a bad person. :)
There are still some people looking for games from current promotions, so please consider their posts if you are feeling considerably gifty! You may have to dig a bit to find them though.

Now to escape from the thread or I fear I'll stay and request something too. :)