It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ya know, Dungeon keeper 2 is only $1.49. Sure would be a nice gift for me. Just sayin'.
Nevermind.
Post edited February 15, 2014 by DrOblivious
high rated
DrOblivious: Ya know, Dungeon keeper 2 is only $1.49. Sure would be a nice gift for me. Just sayin'.
Your mission, Agent 48, should you choose to accept it, is to eliminate all those pesky heroes. Good luck. [Check PM]
DrOblivious: Ya know, Dungeon keeper 2 is only $1.49. Sure would be a nice gift for me. Just sayin'.
Melhelix: Your mission, Agent 48, should you choose to accept it, is to eliminate all those pesky heroes. Good luck. [Check PM]
Well that was quick.
Any one of the arma games please?
EDIT: never mind
Post edited February 16, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Would like Dungeon Keeper 2 from the current promo. Thanks in advance :)
If anyone is felling generous dungeon keeper 2 would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Post edited February 15, 2014 by GhostofBigBoss
high rated
EDM5-W6K9-GAYF-U8VS

If you aint got it yet, and redeem it, be sure to say thanks - it's the last one!

Redeemed by this guy - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post13423 - who didn't say thanks.
Post edited February 16, 2014 by Sachys
Is there anyone with a spare few bucks for Dungeon Keeper 2 and NOX? Some titles I've been aiming for a while, are at a great price right now and it doesn't seem I can afford them. Overspent this month already and need to save for my second semester in university this year, which starts on ... Monday. Well, crap, but I could still play tomorrow if I get the chance.

Will appreciate any help if possible. Cheers everyone!
high rated
mm3n: Is there anyone with a spare few bucks for Dungeon Keeper 2 and NOX? Some titles I've been aiming for a while, are at a great price right now and it doesn't seem I can afford them. Overspent this month already and need to save for my second semester in university this year, which starts on ... Monday. Well, crap, but I could still play tomorrow if I get the chance.

PM sent. Don't blame me if you don't get your homework done :p
A humble wish for Guacamelee: Gold Edition from the Valentine's Day promo as it nears the end. Thank you very much for the consideration!
Post edited February 16, 2014 by mondo84
Just throwing out a request for UT2004, I really wanted to get it but I don't have enough on my pre-paid card. I only had ~$2.50 canadian on it, so instead I bought a Planescape: Torment to giveaway (which you can totally enter here.)
A Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga gift will be very appreciated. Thanks :)
high rated
ggf162: Just throwing out a request for UT2004, I really wanted to get it but I don't have enough on my pre-paid card. I only had ~$2.50 canadian on it, so instead I bought a Planescape: Torment to giveaway (which you can totally enter here.)
Check your PM :D
mm3n: Is there anyone with a spare few bucks for Dungeon Keeper 2 and NOX? Some titles I've been aiming for a while, are at a great price right now and it doesn't seem I can afford them. Overspent this month already and need to save for my second semester in university this year, which starts on ... Monday. Well, crap, but I could still play tomorrow if I get the chance.

rong44: PM sent. Don't blame me if you don't get your homework done :p
Thanks! Homework will come in pile over the week, but for now I have a little window of freedom (ok, might be just my PC screen but it works in a manner of speaking).

Appreciated. :)