It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382: I would like the first baldurs gate that is on sale now, thank you. :)
If you can wait 24 hours I'll grab it for you tomorrow morning. Let me know if you snag it before then.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382: I would like the first baldurs gate that is on sale now, thank you. :)
tinyE: If you can wait 24 hours I'll grab it for you tomorrow morning. Let me know if you snag it before then.
Hey thanks man I appreciate it very much. :)
hey guys thought i would post my wishlist again.

Ultima 7 The Complete Edition
Gothic 2 gold Edition
never winter nights diamond edition

thank you :)
If anyone is feeling generous I would really appreciate Dungeon Keeper 2 while it is on sale. As I always have been fond of the Dungeon Keeper games.

Thank you for your consideration
If someone is feelin generous, ArmA 2 combined ops and/or Ghost Recon would make today so much better D:
high rated
tinyE: If you can wait 24 hours I'll grab it for you tomorrow morning. Let me know if you snag it before then.
I hooked him up. :)
robb5: Wishlist (On GoG):
Wargame: European Escalation
Dungeon Keeper 2
Rise of the Triad (2013)
Any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games
Thank you in advance and happy valentine's day!
Check your PMs. :)
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Coelocanth
Coelocanth: I hooked him up. :)
robb5: Wishlist (On GoG):
Wargame: European Escalation
Dungeon Keeper 2
Rise of the Triad (2013)
Any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games
Thank you in advance and happy valentine's day!
Coelocanth: Check your PMs. :)
Thank you a lot for RofT and DK2! Happy Valentine's day!
If anyone is feeling generous I would very much appreciate a copy of the following :

NOX (while it's are on sale)

Please, thank you in advance, and as usually have a wonderful day everyone. Also, have a Happy Valentine's Day all. :)

(Unfortunately these sales came at a not so good time for me :( )
Post edited February 15, 2014 by Theta_Sigma
Shit, there goes all my good karma. :P

Well at least my lord and master Lucifer will be happy; he hates it when I give things to people and don't get their souls in return.
-

Great sales, unfortunately I have a very small budget.
Post edited February 16, 2014 by wormholewizards
Does someone have a spare key of Dungeon Keeper 2, which is on sale now, and is feeling so generous to give it to me? I read many good reviews online about it. Dungeon Keeper I is awesome and now I want to look if DK II is as awesome as everybody sais. But I have no creditcard or PayPal, so I can never be in time to grab this amazing offer. :(

Thanks in advance!
Post edited February 15, 2014 by mrtnptrs
Please, if you can spare a game, consider "valentining" me Dungeon Keeper 2 or Medal of Honor Allied Assault, while they're on promo. ^_^
If by any chance someone is feeling generous I'd be grateful for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, while it's on sale.

Edit: thanks again to DeMignon for game.
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Azgrel
If anybody's feeling generous, I'd like Painkiller from the current Promo.
benderz: Red Faction or Red Faction 2 would be VERY appreciated ! Thanks for reading :-)
Dischord: Please check PM, and accept my apology for deciding to read the word "or" as "and."

Edit: To clarify.
I nominate Dischord for sainthood. Will anyone second my motion?