It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deos anyone Want to gift me evil genius?
Anyone?
Please?
What if I gave you cookies?
You're right, I can't really do that.
How about this: you gift me Evil genius, I give you cookies In Spirit.
Sounds good, eh?
Thanks to lukslo for "Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon" (and the non-BTA IndieGala Capsule Computers bundle).
Post edited February 19, 2014 by adambiser
high rated
adambiser: Does anyone not want their "Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon" GOG key from IndieGala Capsule Computers?
Thanks.
Just promise me you will sleep at night :P
(Give me a sec, will PM you with the link)
adambiser: Does anyone not want their "Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon" GOG key from IndieGala Capsule Computers?
Thanks.
lukslo: Just promise me you will sleep at night :P
(Give me a sec, will PM you with the link)
Thank you!
Dracula 4 looks really interesting. I almost wrote it off because of the low reviews for the game because of how short it was. Its a good thing the bundle came along; because honestly $20 is too much to pay for a three hour game. If anyone gets the bundle that doesn't want it, I'd be happy to try it out. None of the other games in the bundle really interest me.
Also looking for a spare Dracula key if anyone has it, got the first three so obviously if i want to continue the story i will need the fourth. And speaking of which, where is the fifth GOG?
Didn't get the job, and now i'm stuck being broke again.
If anybody wants to share some love, the only game on my wishlist is:
"Tropico Reloaded". I can be reached by PM. ;) Meeeow

Thanks for reading and God bless,

- Tim
Post edited February 20, 2014 by TimTom92
If any kind soul would consider it, I'd really appreciate a copy of Deadlock II: Shrine Wars.
I would really like a copy of Dungeon Keeper 2 if anyone is feeling generous.
Thanks in advance!
high rated
Kookies: I would really like a copy of Dungeon Keeper 2 if anyone is feeling generous.
Thanks in advance!
Please check PM.
Anyone feeling generous, please consider my wishlist:

Dungeon Keeper 2
Empire Earth 2
Gothic 2
Rune Classic
Sin

Any of these will make me a very happy man. :)
Kookies: I would really like a copy of Dungeon Keeper 2 if anyone is feeling generous.
Thanks in advance!
Dischord: Please check PM.
Thank you very much for DK2, Dischord!
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have sacred gold from current promo.
DK2 would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I would love to try Battle Isle if someone had a spare copy floating around. Thank you :)