It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rong44: True. This has got to be one of the most generous communities out there. And once you gift that first game the feeling you get is like an addiction. You look forward to your next "fix" :p
We all know life, the slog, the little disappointments, the big disappointments...

If you can bring a smile, out of nowhere, to the person who woke up, stepped in dogshit, was late to work, got hell for not meeting next weeks' deadline, and who knows what else, it is a good thing.
rong44: True. This has got to be one of the most generous communities out there. And once you gift that first game the feeling you get is like an addiction. You look forward to your next "fix" :p
Dischord: We all know life, the slog, the little disappointments, the big disappointments...

If you can bring a smile, out of nowhere, to the person who woke up, stepped in dogshit, was late to work, got hell for not meeting next weeks' deadline, and who knows what else, it is a good thing.
Exactly. Nothing better than providing a little joy in someones life. Be it a compliment, a joke or a gifting of a game. If the person is smiling then mission accomplished :)
rong44: Exactly. Nothing better than providing a little joy in someones life. Be it a compliment, a joke or a gifting of a game. If the person is smiling then mission accomplished :)
You are hooked, and may God have mercy upon your soul.
rong44: Exactly. Nothing better than providing a little joy in someones life. Be it a compliment, a joke or a gifting of a game. If the person is smiling then mission accomplished :)
Dischord: You are hooked, and may God have mercy upon your soul.
Lol thanks. You too
park_84: Does anyone have a spare code for Broken Sword 2 or 3? Thanks!
Dischord: Please check PM.
Tons of thanks, Dischord :D
Hey everybody, I was just checking in to see if anybody could spare a copy of Little Big Adventure. It's been on my wishlist for a VERY long time, and I would love a chance to play it.
If anyone has a spare 4 buck and feeling generous, I love to receive a copy of Sanitarium. I played it a couple years but never got a chance to complete it and its been on my wishlist for awhile now.

Thank you

EDIT: woosk has already gifted it to me, thanks to him
Post edited March 06, 2014 by RevolutionSphere
truhlik77: I would like humbly ask if anyone is generous and has spare code for Broken Sword 1 ?

EDOT: // Shame o me - again I'm little drunk and bothering here. :(
Don't take me seriously, please :)
Dischord: I hope you were serious, otherwise you will have Broken Sword Directors Cut + original game to give away.

Please check PM.
rong44: I would love to try Little Big Adventure 1 or 2. But if thats too much to ask for I would always take Age of Wonders 3 :p. Thank you :)
Dischord: Please check PM.
I can say only this!
high rated
ggf162: Hey everybody, I was just checking in to see if anybody could spare a copy of Little Big Adventure. It's been on my wishlist for a VERY long time, and I would love a chance to play it.
It's a must-have in my book, so check your PMs.
Guilty Gear Isuka, quick before it goes!

Also, trade offers welcome:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post10062

EDIT: Got it, thanks Woosk!
Post edited March 03, 2014 by jcoa
high rated
RevolutionSphere: Some of the games from my wishlist

-Sanitarium

If anybody feeling gifty, thanks
RevolutionSphere: If anyone has a spare 4 buck and feeling generous, I love to receive a copy of Sanitarium. I played it a couple years but never got a chance to complete it and its been on my wishlist for awhile now.

Thank you
jcoa: My new wishlist in order of priority:

Guilty Gear Isuka
jcoa: Guilty Gear Isuka, quick before it goes!
PMs sent.
RevolutionSphere: Some of the games from my wishlist

-Sanitarium

If anybody feeling gifty, thanks
woosk:
RevolutionSphere: If anyone has a spare 4 buck and feeling generous, I love to receive a copy of Sanitarium. I played it a couple years but never got a chance to complete it and its been on my wishlist for awhile now.

Thank you
woosk:
jcoa: My new wishlist in order of priority:

Guilty Gear Isuka
woosk:
jcoa: Guilty Gear Isuka, quick before it goes!
woosk: PMs sent.
Many thanks, woosk
Would any kind bloke be interesting in gifting the good 'ol Theme Park? I used to play the outright heck out of this game as a kid, and as a student, my economy doesn't really allow buying this game at this moment.
If any kind soul is interested, I'd really like a copy of Deadlock II: Shrine Wars.
I yust I think I will give this a try and maybe some one out there, may have already one of a GOG giftcodes for one of the favourites from my wishlist here on GOG(yeah, the lsit is much longer, but mostly to remember myself to buy them sooner or later ;) ). So GOG absolutly prefered.

DEMOCRACY 3
EVOLAND
FLATOUT 2
JADE EMPIRE: SPECIAL EDITION
LEGEND OF GRIMROCK
MIGHT AND MAGIC® 6-PACK: LIMITED EDITION
QUEST FOR GLORY 1-5
STACKING
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL
STEAMWORLD DIG
WITCHER 2: ASSASSINS OF KINGS, THE
ZAFEHOUSE: DIARIES (thanks to Accatone for that and for Redfern as well ;) )

Would be happy If I may get at least one of it, but as well, yust for people maybe thinking about gifting. ;)
You could be sure, i will hold an eye open for your wishes, too.
Post edited March 05, 2014 by ChandlerC