It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nevermind...
Post edited March 13, 2014 by zaine-h
Soon there will be no gift thread and no giveaways if the unkind soul keeps on down-repping everyone:(
Moonbeam: Soon there will be no gift thread and no giveaways if the unkind soul keeps on down-repping everyone:(
I confess that I don't get the downrepping here. I can understand if you feel the need to downrep game requesters in other threads, if only as an attempt to encourage better behaviour. But doing it here is akin to going to a skateboard park for the sole purpose of talking about how much you hate skateboarders. :/

I really think dialogue works better anyway. If you have a problem with a user or something they are doing, discuss it. Just clicking a minus button in secret doesn't do anything good for anyone. The only exception I make is in cases where the poster is obviously trolling or flaming, in which case you are better off not giving them more attention with a reply.
Moonbeam: Soon there will be no gift thread and no giveaways if the unkind soul keeps on down-repping everyone:(
IAmSinistar: I confess that I don't get the downrepping here. I can understand if you feel the need to downrep game requesters in other threads, if only as an attempt to encourage better behaviour. But doing it here is akin to going to a skateboard park for the sole purpose of talking about how much you hate skateboarders. :/

I really think dialogue works better anyway. If you have a problem with a user or something they are doing, discuss it. Just clicking a minus button in secret doesn't do anything good for anyone. The only exception I make is in cases where the poster is obviously trolling or flaming, in which case you are better off not giving them more attention with a reply.
Well I have been on the hit list for getting some games on the ninja tread regardless of asking for games in this thread. At the rate its going I will soon be in the negative rep club,but there is nothing I can do about that and all I can hope for is people are sensible enough not to judge me based on the arbitrary number under my name. :)
Post edited March 12, 2014 by stg83
IAmSinistar: I confess that I don't get the downrepping here. I can understand if you feel the need to downrep game requesters in other threads, if only as an attempt to encourage better behaviour. But doing it here is akin to going to a skateboard park for the sole purpose of talking about how much you hate skateboarders. :/

stg83: Well I have been on the hit list for getting some games on the ninja tread regardless of asking for games in this thread. At the rate its going I will soon be in the negative rep club,but their is nothing I can do about that and all I can hope for is people are sensible enough not to judge me based on the arbitrary number under my name. :)
Well, I have been around for a while and don't think it has ever been as bad as it is now.
Post edited March 12, 2014 by Moonbeam
What happened in here ?

0_0
high rated
Okay time for me to get lit up regarding the gift thread downrepping. I try not to talk directly about it because I can't prove any of my thoughts and I'm not really fond of being perceived as some sort of a "Drama Queen/ Conspiracy Freak".

There is a certain forum member that shall remain nameless who has long held a grudge against the gifting threads to the point that in the past several months (or since the gifting downrepping trend started) he has logged on only to go into those threads and chew people out. Now comes the conspiracy part. :D He seems to have some pull because all of his pissy comments seemed (past tense) to get high rated and people who told him to stuff it (like me) got low rated. I can't prove he is the direct reason for the downrepping but I'm willing to bet my left nut that him and some friends of his are a HUUUUUUUGE part of it. Well yesterday he came in for his monthly tyrade against gifting but rather than garner any support he actually got shit for it. More than that the people who told him to stuff it got uprepped! Party! :D I can only hope this means an end to this negging the gift thread bullshit. Either way I will continue to be a thorn to anyone who has a bug up their ass about these threads.

ps Yes I am bitter. This "nameless" member has been on me since I joined over a year ago so I have no love loss for him to begin with. Please consider my bias when forming an a opinion on this.
Post edited March 12, 2014 by tinyE
ok I will ask for ....long live the queen since its on sale....

*runs away* ok see if I get yelled at now lol
grunthos64: ok I will ask for ....long live the queen since its on sale....
Good luck! I hope you get and enjoy the game.
Would love Rex nebular and cosmic genderbender, thanks.
looking to do a play through of myst: masterpiece edition. thanks in advance.
If someone wants to complete the pick 5 promo and doesn't mind gifting, I'm interested in Avadon 2: The Corruption. Thank you very much!
I'm dying to play Banner Saga, if anyone is feeling generous.
I would love a copy of Dungeon keeper 2
Hi, if someone is going to be buying the pick your own promo and looking for a 5th game to add, the only one I'm very interested in is Avadon 2: The Corruption. Trying a shot in the dark here and hope for the best.
And Ghildrean on the last page had the same wish as me so please look there before here. Thanks!