It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to give Heroes of Annihilated Empires a try. The title is highly impressive, isn't it?
high rated
JogsterXL: Amnesia: The Dark Descent would be much apprecated while it is 90% off. I very much enjoyed the Penumbra games and would like to experience Amnesia as well.
Check your PMs, buddy!
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs, buddy!
Who da man? You da man! Thank you for Amnesia, very much appreciated! Sorry I have nothing to offer in return, but here is a +1, hope you have a great day, and take care now! :)
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs, buddy!
JogsterXL: Who da man? You da man! Thank you for Amnesia, very much appreciated! Sorry I have nothing to offer in return, but here is a +1, hope you have a great day, and take care now! :)
OT but it jumped to mind.

You Da Man!
tinyE: You Da Man!
:D
teshra:
lugum: Guilty until proven otherwise? If you start to accuse someone you should come with the evidence on how many games he received according to you and if he indeed gave away games from others that he not mentioned, now you are just reversing things.
Secondly again like other stuff you are meddling with, its not yours to decide what anyone does with a game or when, even if he plays one next year, so what?

It's really suspicious how you targeting and picking on specific people here on the forum, and how it all falls down in sync with the downrep business going on here.
Get your proof or stop going offtopic with wild accusations on threads.
The evidence is in all the giveaway threads and gifting threads and pretty much anywhere you guys comment and ask for games, doesn't specifically have to be in a gifting thread. I'm not gonna go back thru 3 months or a year of forum posts to link you to these things. Thats for you guys who seem to have all kinds of time to do. But anyone, like myself, who browses here even once a day or a couple times a week, can easily see the rampant greed that has permeated these forums in the last year. When new people come in and see the old-timers behaving that way, it just keeps manifesting more and more. Again, as i've said over and over, rep has nothing to do with the greed. Some high rep people are as greedy, if not worse than new people with low rep. I'm sorry you feel I'm picking on you. Stop being so greedy and maybe you won't feel that way anymore.

My accusations are not invalid or wild - as evidenced by your downrepping theory. I'm flattered you think I'm capable of targeting people on my own but I assure you there are others who see what I see and they act accordingly when the same people show the same greedy behavior over and over again. Believe me, I don't have the time or inclination to babysit this forum and uprep/downrep posts 24 hours a day. Heck, if I had that kind of time, I'd do what you and others like you do and join the club that grifts for free games all the time. People are tired with this behavior and while I may be the most vocal one, others do make a post or two every now and then. The shady, tacky and greedy behavior is what brings about the downrepping, not me picking on you so please don't play the victim here.

And obviously its not upto me to decide what anyone does with a game, whether it be giving it or taking it. I would never do that. But I'm allowed to bring to light the crappy behavior some of you engage in to get your free games from generous folks who provide you this luxury. Are you telling me its perfectly fine to join in on a giveaway with the sole intention of regifting that game or trading it for something else and taking that chance away from someone who actually wants it? Or its right to open a thread to ask for people to throw games at you because its your birthday or some other reason, especially after you've already been gifted a bunch of high quality games in the recent past? These things don't go by unnoticed you know.
Do you remember when GOG was having those contests with their 5 year anniversary and you were pm'ing myself and others to get the answers when we would post that we solved a particular contest. You definitely pm'd me and I am most confident you pm'd others - just don't know how many others. That right there is when I started to notice you and your incredible greed. How desperate you must be for free games, as if that and this website is the only thing you have going on in your life. Low blow I admit but dude, the way you carry yourself on these forums to get more and more free games is really unbelievable.

I've seen people enter giveaways who are rarely seen on these forums and try to win a game that they really want. But their entries are washed out by those people who enter for each other and enter for everything no matter what the game is as long as its a game they don't have so they can add +1 to their collection. It'd be great if people like you were capable of sharing with the rest of the community instead of the same people taking home the majority of free games that are offered in the ninja thread or in the giveaway threads. But no, thats still not enough - they still have to go into the gifting threads and beg for more games because its one you "really wanted", or "my bank is being stupid", etc etc. These things are definitely noticed when it happens as frequently as it does.

Sorry for the wall of text to those this doesn't affect. +1 to those who have gifted recently and also to those who haven't become jaded yet witnessing some of this stuff.
lugum: Guilty until proven otherwise? If you start to accuse someone you should come with the evidence on how many games he received according to you and if he indeed gave away games from others that he not mentioned, now you are just reversing things.
Secondly again like other stuff you are meddling with, its not yours to decide what anyone does with a game or when, even if he plays one next year, so what?

It's really suspicious how you targeting and picking on specific people here on the forum, and how it all falls down in sync with the downrep business going on here.
Get your proof or stop going offtopic with wild accusations on threads.
teshra: Sorry for the wall of text to those this doesn't affect. +1 to those who have gifted recently and also to those who haven't become jaded yet witnessing some of this stuff.
There is really no point in these large walls of text and only makes it more astray from getting any point across you are trying so desperatly to make. You can make any point across with alot less text.
I will keep it short however, if you can't be bothered to go back all those threads to prove a point do not accuse someone else of stuff and expect them to go through all the topics and prove otherwise.

Secondly yes i remember pming some people in the contest, perhaps even you. But i was trying to share any answers, not out of greed or just wanting any answers without doing it myself. I am not forcing anyone to do so right?
If someone doesn't then let them, if someone does, it helped them too getting an answer back. It's called trading.
And with that you base the whole thing of me being greedy? As i said in the other topic with the accusation against me you can't back up anything as always, but i did, i showed a very valid link proving me i am the least bit greedy.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/21_day_countdown_giveaway/post61
Take a look at the ninja thread, for just one example what i did just yesterday. I got more on the way.
Or recent giveaways i am entering for others, or Larry i gave to thespian, all behind the scene stuff you dont even know about.

Last single very short point. If the majority felt anyone would indeed be greedy, they would mostly get instantly derepped, like that guy with -120 or something.
Your post even got downrepped at one point here, so who is behind who?
I will follow the same route Sachys is taking as we both believe this gives you a kick out of it or something.

Also you are not sorry of anything as again this is not the place, take it to pm. or i will contact support and put it on slanter. Because i am getting a bit tired of it.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by lugum
teshra: *The truth*
Thank you, teshra, for a great post, +1 for you!
teshra: Sorry for the wall of text to those this doesn't affect. +1 to those who have gifted recently and also to those who haven't become jaded yet witnessing some of this stuff.
lugum: There is really no point in these large walls of text and only makes it more astray from getting any point across you are trying so desperatly to make. You can make any point across with alot less text.
I will keep it short however, if you can't be bothered to go back all those threads to prove a point do not accuse someone else of stuff and expect them to go through all the topics and prove otherwise.

Secondly yes i remember pming some people in the contest, perhaps even you. But i was trying to share any answers, not out of greed or just wanting any answers without doing it myself. I am not forcing anyone to do so right?
If someone doesn't then let them, if someone does, it helped them too getting an answer back. It's trading.
And with that you base the whole thing of me being greedy? As i said in the other topic with the accusation against me you can't back up anything as always, but i did, i showed a very valid link proving me i am the least bit greedy.
Take a look at the ninja thread, for just one example what i did just yesterday. I got more on the way.

Last single very short point. If the majority felt anyone would indeed be greedy, they would mostly get instantly derepped, like that guy with -120 or something.
I will follow the same route Sachys is taking as we both believe this gives you a kick out of it or something.

Also you are not sorry of anything as again this is not the place, take it to pm. or i will contact support and put it on slanter. Because i am getting a bit tired of it.
I'm not greedy!
lugum: There is really no point in these large walls of text and only makes it more astray from getting any point across you are trying so desperatly to make. You can make any point across with alot less text.

If someone doesn't then let them, if someone does, it helped them too getting an answer back. It's trading.

LesterKnight99: I'm not greedy!
Perception defines reality, unfortunately.
Lester isn't greedy, just dense. :P
perception is subjective
Hey i didn't call any names, didn't know there would be another with such rep. :p
lugum: Hey i didn't call any names, didn't know there would be another with such rep. :p
ok!
Post edited January 31, 2014 by LesterKnight99
high rated
No offense Lester because I for one don't mind you one bit, but most people hit themselves in the head with a hammer one time, realize it hurts, and stop doing it. You on the other hand just keep whacking away seemingly convinced that eventually it's going to start to feel good. Mind you I've been there before, MANY TIMES, so I'm not judging you or criticizing you, merely pointing out a facet of you postings.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by tinyE