It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ggf162: Just throwing out a request for UT2004, I really wanted to get it but I don't have enough on my pre-paid card. I only had ~$2.50 canadian on it, so instead I bought a Planescape: Torment to giveaway (which you can totally enter here.)
Niggles: Check your PM :D
Much appreciated :)
A request for the oldie Theme Park. Much obliged!
low rated
Rayman Forever anyone?

Thanks.

(I already have 2/3/Origins).
mrtnptrs: Does someone have a spare key of Dungeon Keeper 2, which is on sale now, and is feeling so generous to give it to me? I read many good reviews online about it. Dungeon Keeper I is awesome and now I want to look if DK II is as awesome as everybody sais. But I have no creditcard or PayPal, so I can never be in time to grab this amazing offer. :(

Thanks in advance!
No one is feeling generous today to me? ;) Would really want DK2 to test the beta patch of Timeslip to help him. Can give a 75% Portal 2 coupon for it if you want? :)
Post edited February 17, 2014 by mrtnptrs
Dungeon keeper 2 would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance
I really wanted the game Theme Hospital. I am young so I can't get it with a credit card or a debit or anything like that. I am only 14 so you can understand the predicament. If someone would be EXTREMELY NICE enough to gift me the game I would be very glad. And if not, could you tell me how I may get the game WITHOUT HACKS or a credit card i would also appreciate that. :D

P.S: If someone is really nice out there and is willing to gift me my email is(neel2k12@gmail.com) I VERY MUCH appreciate it and Thank You :P
Post edited February 16, 2014 by darkslayercc
If anyone is felling generous, then Dungeon Keeper 2 or NW1 would be greatly appreciated, but please consider the lists and requests of others before mine.
darkslayercc: I really wanted the game Theme Hospital. I am young so I can't get it with a credit card or a debit or anything like that. I am only 14 so you can understand the predicament. If someone would be EXTREMELY NICE enough to gift me the game I would be very glad. And if not, could you tell me how I may get the game WITHOUT HACKS or a credit card i would also appreciate that. :D

P.S: If someone is really nice out there and is willing to gift me my email is(neel2k12@gmail.com) I VERY MUCH appreciate it and Thank You :P
Paypal + bank account should do the trick.
low rated
Sachys: EDM5-W6K9-GAYF-U8VS

If you aint got it yet, and redeem it, be sure to say thanks - it's the last one!

Redeemed by this guy - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post13423 - who didn't say thanks.
Lol.

I meant to say thanks, but let's just say I didn't have enough time.

I was doing homework actually.

EDIT: Ah, low rated. Dat hate.
Post edited February 17, 2014 by DJSkribblez
*deleted*
Post edited February 17, 2014 by Braussie
I know I'm being a bit greedy here, but I don't suppose anyone here has the Steam key for the Realms of Arkania trilogy bundle stars? It's the only game in the bundle that interests me hence why I didn't buy it
high rated
stika: I know I'm being a bit greedy here, but I don't suppose anyone here has the Steam key for the Realms of Arkania trilogy bundle stars? It's the only game in the bundle that interests me hence why I didn't buy it
A copy has been sent to your PM. Enjoy!
stika: I know I'm being a bit greedy here, but I don't suppose anyone here has the Steam key for the Realms of Arkania trilogy bundle stars? It's the only game in the bundle that interests me hence why I didn't buy it
foxworks: A copy has been sent to your PM. Enjoy!
Ah! Thank you so much! :D

+1 for you, good sir! :D
Post edited February 17, 2014 by stika
any chance some one could gift me gothic 2 gold edtion i am short on cash right now. and really need a new rpg to enjoy. thank you to who ever helps me

thanks again
Post edited February 18, 2014 by duyb777
Would greatly appreciate

Arx fatalis

Thanks for reading