It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

if someone got an extra copy of Prince of Persia:Sands of Time while it was on sale and feels generous...
teshra:
Sachys:
Dude, with such stellar wording and the skillful reasoning you displayed here, not to mention the cursing, I don't know how I ever misunderstood you. Btw, why do you always resort to threats, violence and cursing when you disagree with something? Yes, I saw those posts where you threatened to break people's jaws. You looking to take the prize for the GOG representative in the internet tough guy competitions? Chill out and have a normal discussion if you're capable of it.

Also, its great that you "gift" games but you really should give credit to the people who provide you codes and gifts instead of making it seem like the generosity and gifting is yours alone. Observing your behavior here for well over a year now, I can say with extreme confidence that your recent "giveaways" are not thru your own means. And even though you're not the only one who makes giveaways using other people's keys, its really shady when you don't acknowledge the other person(s). I know you give credit to some mysterious person in the 'absent friends' thread but not anywhere else. Even if they want to remain anonymous, at least give credit to them anonymously instead of not mentioning anything about them at all. Its the right thing to do. You'll still get your precious rep since people love free games no matter where they come from, but at least give credit where its due.

Lastly, you never did answer my question that began all this - how many free games is enough for you? Lets be open and honest here in the spirit of your peace and harmony "giveaway" that has long since been buried in these forums. How many Steam games and how many GOG games were you gifted in the last 3 months (we won't ask about the whole last year as I'm sure that info will be startling for some). I'm guessing at least 20 and most likely over 30 since November. Between you being on these forums all the time threatening to break jaws and posting in every thread possible, I can't imagine where you find time to play any game, let alone 30. The very least you can do is when you win a giveaway is to play the game and maybe, just maybe, not take more than you can make time for.
Oh good. :P
I don't like begging people on an internet forum, but i'm kinda desperate. I've been waiting for The Witcher to go on sale but it happened a bit too soon and i don't have any cash yet. So if any can get it for me i'd be really grateful. Don't feel obligated to do so though.
LegendOfAB: I don't like begging people on an internet forum, but i'm kinda desperate. I've been waiting for The Witcher to go on sale but it happened a bit too soon and i don't have any cash yet. So if any can get it for me i'd be really grateful. Don't feel obligated to do so though.
You can try your luck here http://www.gog.com/forum/general/drmfree_time_machine_sale/post3066 thanks to undeadcow.
LegendOfAB: I don't like begging people on an internet forum, but i'm kinda desperate. I've been waiting for The Witcher to go on sale but it happened a bit too soon and i don't have any cash yet. So if any can get it for me i'd be really grateful. Don't feel obligated to do so though.
stg83: You can try your luck here http://www.gog.com/forum/general/drmfree_time_machine_sale/post3066 thanks to undeadcow.
Thanks. I'll try it.
Sachys:
teshra:
Guilty until proven otherwise? If you start to accuse someone you should come with the evidence on how many games he received according to you and if he indeed gave away games from others that he not mentioned, now you are just reversing things.
Secondly again like other stuff you are meddling with, its not yours to decide what anyone does with a game or when, even if he plays one next year, so what?

It's really suspicious how you targeting and picking on specific people here on the forum, and how it all falls down in sync with the downrep business going on here.
Get your proof or stop going offtopic with wild accusations on threads.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by lugum
high rated
Check PM .
Licurg: Check PM .
Oh wow. Thanks a lot man. Really appreciate it.

I'll make sure i don't let this go to waste.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by LegendOfAB
Licurg: Check PM .
+1 for you generosity Licurg for being such a cool cat and congrats to LegendOfAB for finally getting a great game in the form of The Witcher. :)
Please give thanks and +1's to all those generous gifters. I just want to thank Schnuff for gifting me Serious Sam: The First Encounter, and IAmSinistar for Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I came into this sale a bit sad that I had no money to spend, and with such great discounts I was feeling really depressed. But thanks to these two wonderful users, I am able to check these 2 titles off my wishlist. I am forever grateful for all that you do for me and for this community. Thank you. :)
Post edited January 31, 2014 by JogsterXL
nvm.
Post edited February 10, 2014 by HenitoKisou
Mayhaps one of you kind GOGlodytes might have a spare Carmaggeddon or Wizardry 6/7 gift? I unfortunately was not around for the games when they were on sale.
I love a good WW2 game and the following are on sale and in my wishlist, If someone is generous enough to gift one I would be a very happy bunny on the rampage

S2: silent storm gold edition
Soldiers : Heroes of world war II
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
low rated
If someone would like to gift me any of these lucky 7 from the recent promo it would be appreciated:

Cannon Fodder
Rayman Forever
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Sam & Max Save the World
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Spelunky

Thanks for your consideration.