It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GhostwriterDoF: Check your PM :)
tinyE: Our friend Vader here just joined and he is currently begging in two different threads. :P
Hey there TinyE, hope you are doing well, and mostly keeping out of trouble. :)

Well, isn't this the season we are supposed to be tolerant of beggars? I'm just happy to be able to find a taker of the code, and it expires very soon. Perhaps they might even play the game.

And besides, how could anyone named Darth be all bad? :P
tinyE: Our friend Vader here just joined and he is currently begging in two different threads. :P
GhostwriterDoF: Hey there TinyE, hope you are doing well, and mostly keeping out of trouble. :)

Well, isn't this the season we are supposed to be tolerant of beggars? I'm just happy to be able to find a taker of the code, and it expires very soon. Perhaps they might even play the game.

And besides, how could anyone named Darth be all bad? :P
XD I'm fine and I see you, i just think it's funny he was in two threads at the same time hitting people up and he literally JUST joined. :P

The least he could do is try not to be so obvious about it.
lol
Post edited December 13, 2015 by darthvader1234
[WANT]

Alan Wake American Nightmare
Carmageddon 1 or 2
Lichdom Battlemage
Divinity 2 Developers Cut
Earth 2160
Sudeki
Realms of Haunting
Deus Ex GOTY

[GIVEN]

Divine Divinity
Banished http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_winter_sale_clearinghouse_thread/post79
Arthandas: Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Check PM. :)
If anyone would be willing to gift me a Chronicles of Riddick code, I would appreciate it very much! Thanks. =)

EDIT: No longer need Riddick, thanks to TheMonkofDestiny! Thank you again for the game :)
Post edited December 13, 2015 by dci260
Are you feeling generous? I'd love Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri!

Feeling extra generous? I'd love System Shock Enhanced Edition even more!

Feeling generous and you happen to like me a lot? I'd be ecstatic for Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3D!

Feeling down and sad? Here's some awesome music from Cowboy Bebop: Tank

In any case, thanks for your time and be happy even if you're not particularly generous today. There's nothing wrong with that. ^_^

EDIT: THANKS NUDIUSTERTIAN for System Shock! That was awesome of him!
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Falci
Whats up guys,if anyone have a extra copy of Star wars galactic battlegrounds to gift i really appreciate, i dont have much but i can give Gun monkeys and Doom 2 for steam, sorry for bother here but i really want the game and i cant afford it these days.
Wishlist:

- Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
- Ultima 1-3
- Ultima 4-6
- Ultima 7 The Complete Edition
- Ultima Underworld 1 & 2
- Lands Of Lore 1 & 2
- Wolfenstein 3D + Spear Of Destiny
- Ultimate DOOM
- DOOM II + Final DOOM
- Anachronox
- Sid Meier's Covert Action
- The Banner Saga

Thanks in advance.
low rated
CuloLoco: Whats up guys,if anyone have a extra copy of Star wars galactic battlegrounds to gift i really appreciate, i dont have much but i can give Gun monkeys and Doom 2 for steam, sorry for bother here but i really want the game and i cant afford it these days.
can I have doom 2?
Post edited December 13, 2015 by lincoln1206
low rated
If anyone could spare a Witcher 3 Expansion Pass, I'd greatly appreciate it.
New to GOG but would be grateful for any small game that anyone might want to gift.

Merry Christmas to all!!
I don't ask for games that often, but it's my birthday today and christmas is only a few weeks away, so why the hell not.
Here's my Wishlist!

Thanks and marry christmas in advance!
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Kronoor
high rated
Falci: Feeling extra generous? I'd love System Shock Enhanced Edition even more!
I don't know about the extra generosity, but I happened to have a copy of that already. Check PM.
Kronoor: I don't ask for games that often, but it's my birthday today and christmas is only a few weeks away, so why the hell not.
Here's my Wishlist!
If you want people to actually look at that, you need to make it public.

Kronoor: Thanks and marry christmas in advance!
Well, I prefer remaining single, but even if I had plans to get hitched, I'd wait for the right time rather than doing it in advance...
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Nudiustertian
Kronoor: Thanks and marry christmas in advance!
Nudiustertian: Well, I prefer remaining single, but even if I had plans to get hitched, I'd wait for the right time rather than doing it in advance...
lol