It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hey, my birthday was two days ago and I didn't ask for anything... so I hope you guys don't mind me asking for the just released Raiden IV: Overkill. ^_^

As always, great many thanks for reading and giving some consideration to my humble request. :)

EDIT: As you can see bellow, Smogg made my day a very happy day. :D
Post edited February 10, 2016 by Falci
high rated
Falci: Hey, my birthday was two days ago and I didn't ask for anything... so I hope you guys don't mind me asking for the just released Raiden IV: Overkill. ^_^

As always, great many thanks for reading and giving some consideration to my humble request. :)
check your pm .. or chat ... or whatever it is called now
Falci: Hey, my birthday was two days ago and I didn't ask for anything... so I hope you guys don't mind me asking for the just released Raiden IV: Overkill. ^_^

Smogg: check your pm .. or chat ... or whatever it is called now
Holy Mother of Awesome! THANK YOU! :D That's utterly incredible of you! Thanks for making me happy today! ^_^
Shot in the dark, but does anyone out there have a spare key for 16-bit Trader from the recent giveaways? I tried, but I missed both by a hair.

I have a trade post in the GOG General Trading thread btw. They say any publicity is good publicity :)
Terrapin2190: Shot in the dark, but does anyone out there have a spare key for 16-bit Trader from the recent giveaways? I tried, but I missed both by a hair.
Check chat.
Terrapin2190: Shot in the dark, but does anyone out there have a spare key for 16-bit Trader from the recent giveaways? I tried, but I missed both by a hair.
siulebuo: Check chat.
This guy's awesome! Thank you for your kindness and generosity :)

Hey! Anyone want a key for...

Rover Rescue
Blood of Old
Steel & Steam: Episode One

Edit: Oops, forgot there's a dedicated Steam gifting thread. I guess I'll leave it here just in case...
Post edited February 12, 2016 by Terrapin2190
siulebuo: Check chat.
Terrapin2190: This guy's awesome! Thank you for your kindness and generosity :)

Rover Rescue
Blood of Old

Edit: Oops, forgot there's a dedicated Steam gifting thread. I guess I'll leave it here just in case...
Hi, may I have an RPG game if now one asked for it before? Steel & Steam: Episode One
Terrapin2190: This guy's awesome! Thank you for your kindness and generosity :)

Rover Rescue
Blood of Old

probbayo: Hi, may I have an RPG game if now one asked for it before? Steel & Steam: Episode One
Hang on, I'll have to figure out where I put it....

There it is, sent via chat. :)
probbayo: Hi, may I have an RPG game if now one asked for it before? Steel & Steam: Episode One
Terrapin2190: Hang on, I'll have to figure out where I put it....

There it is, sent via chat. :)
Thank you very much! Redeemed ))) I think I have a lot of nice RPG games now to play for the nearest 3-4 months )))
If anyone has an extra key from the recent Consortium giveaway that they could send my way, I'd appreciate it. I missed it by a few hours and had my eye on the game for a while. Thanks!
I am gone for AN ENTIRE MONTH and GOG still doesn't allow a report/inspect account feature?

WHAT THE HELL?!
GioVio123: I am gone for AN ENTIRE MONTH and GOG still doesn't allow a report/inspect account feature?

WHAT THE HELL?!
You can report them by making a support ticket about it, but I get the feeling that if they had such a feature, the scammers would abuse it.

Also, welcome back, whoever you are.
You were gone an entire month?

Seriously, I asked a Blue, who shall remain unnamed, about this and his take is that they won't do anything about something they technically don't endorse doing.

The way he laid it out was that the only people guilty of anything were those willing to do trades and GAs in the 1st place.

There is your answer.
Post edited February 17, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: You were gone an entire month?

Seriously, I asked a Blue, who shall remain unnamed, about this and his take is that they won't do anything about something they technically don't endorse doing.

The way he laid it out was that the only people guilty of anything were those willing to do trades and GAs in the 1st place.

There is your answer.
i guess the blue starts with a J :P

but yes, that's mainly true, i got the same answer from J. , and just answered, right now trading is part of the community, so telling to the entires users to stop doing this, is the wrong way how to solve the issue. Because there will always some users who won't stop to doing this...

where i don't get it , since the time GOG allows to gift games (GOG ones) , why trading wasn't implemented....too hard or they simply were too naive.?
Post edited February 17, 2016 by DyNaer
DyNaer: where i don't get it , since the time GOG allows to gift games (GOG ones) , why trading wasn't implemented....too hard or they simply were too naive.?
yeah...very odd. they sell gift codes buut don't endorse gifting publicly? I guess we're just supposed to give them to other people via chats only without advertising they exist? I don't really get it

but ummm, yeah, they's not too good with programming on the internets, probably too complex for them