It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has a spare Dark Forces II from the sabre bundle I'd be grateful.
high rated
Mr.Caine: If anyone has a spare Dark Forces II from the sabre bundle I'd be grateful.
Not a spare, but you''re welcome to it. Please check PM.
Mr.Caine: If anyone has a spare Dark Forces II from the sabre bundle I'd be grateful.
Dischord: Not a spare, but you''re welcome to it. Please check PM.
That was super nice of you :)
high rated
cecil: That was super nice of you :)
Thanks, this can be a fun thread when people understand that it IS a place to ask. I didn't make it, existed far before me, I just like the idea.
cecil: That was super nice of you :)
Dischord: Thanks, this can be a fun thread when people understand that it IS a place to ask. I didn't make it, existed far before me, I just like the idea.
I love the idea also :) One of these days maybe I'll get the courage to ask for something.
high rated
cecil: I love the idea also :) One of these days maybe I'll get the courage to ask for something.
Have the courage, just ask here, that is what it is for.

If people get pebbles in their pants over you doing nothing wrong, let them. I can assure you, your world won't end :-)

I could say the nice guy thing and tell you to PM me, but there are many here that are generous and I would be doing them a disservice, as well as not helping you to understand that naysayers should have no effect on you.

Best of luck friend.
high rated
I'd like a nice dinner by the sea. ;-P

cecil: I love the idea also :) One of these days maybe I'll get the courage to ask for something.
See, it's easy! ;-)
HypersomniacLive: I'd like a nice dinner by the sea. ;-P

HypersomniacLive: See, it's easy! ;-)
Your baiting me ;) there are ways to find out the answer if someone really wants to ninja me.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I'd like a nice dinner by the sea. ;-P

See, it's easy! ;-)
Granted, crackers and a fishing pole are coming your way :-)

Crap aside, nice 2 c u.
high rated
cecil: Your baiting me ;) there are ways to find out the answer if someone really wants to ninja me.
I'm slow, enlighten me please. :-)

Dischord: Granted, crackers and a fishing pole are coming your way :-)

Crap aside, nice 2 c u.
Hmm..., I had something a little more effortless in mind when I asked. ;-)

Nice to see you too. How have you been, good sir?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Hmm..., I had something a little more effortless in mind when I asked. ;-)

Fine, thanks, and wrote you earlier...

Would offer you a glass of wine, but this last one almost wants me to make a thread about it.

Some things are ok to drink early, others not. My glass has the "not!" :-)
cecil: Your baiting me ;) there are ways to find out the answer if someone really wants to ninja me.
HypersomniacLive: I'm slow, enlighten me please. :-)

Dischord: Granted, crackers and a fishing pole are coming your way :-)

Crap aside, nice 2 c u.
HypersomniacLive: Hmm..., I had something a little more effortless in mind when I asked. ;-)

Same way I ninja people things see if they have any lists anywhere else ;)
If someone has a spare copy (I repeat: spare copy, I don't want anyone to spend money) of the best Star Wars game, AKA Knights of The Old Republic 1, and feels generous I would be extremely grateful.
high rated
cecil: Same way I ninja people things see if they have any lists anywhere else ;)
Just ask, it often works... "seasons don't fear the reaper, nor do the wind, summer, or rain..."

Give it hell :-)
cecil: Same way I ninja people things see if they have any lists anywhere else ;)
Dischord: Just ask, it often works... "seasons don't fear the reaper, nor do the wind, summer, or rain..."

Give it hell :-)
That works too LOL