It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is May 19th.

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span>, one of the most anticipated, truly next-generation RPGs, is available now for Windows - DRM-free on GOG.com!

It's May 19th (in Poland that is). Finally. And we couldn't be more proud of our friends at CD PROJEKT RED for delivering one of the biggest, baddest RPGs in the history of gaming. It feels like we've said it all about <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> in the past few months, so we're just going to go ahead and play now... It's kind of hard to type and hunt monsters anyway.

Join us on <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/GOGcom</span> right at launch for the release stream with GOG.com's Judas Iscariot! Following that, we have a 10-hour marathon with Vlad (at 6am GMT / 2am EDT / 11pm PDT) and later discover more of the game each week (starting today at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT), as we showcase the three paths (and love stories) of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: The Warrior's Path with GOG.com's Ada, The Alchemist's Path with GOG.com's Donis, and The Signcaster's Path with our favourite Outstar.

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> takes full advantage of the stats, achievements, and auto-update features in GOG Galaxy - it's a great time to download the Beta and try it all out yourself!

No more words. Only play. It's <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Is it correct, that achievements are not active yet? The options are still labeled as "coming coon" in the Galaxy settings.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by kklsid
The Game wouldn't start until I deleted a file called galaxy.dll.
It's running beautifully now, and I haven't encountered any bugs or crashes.
TheGodPc: Would be happy if it actually worked for me aye?

Ive got witcher 3 for free? and im downloading it from piratebay because that will work as GOG.com is the worst gamer interface ive ever had...

Wish it was free on steam and not this pile of ****
I know _exactly_ how you feel!

Angry, right?
Congratulations CD Projekt RED on this incredible masterpiece!!
It works perfectly with 3 monitors in surround display! =)
I'm truly amazed.
skeletonbow: I'm getting 20-40 FPS @ 2560x1600 with the default autoconfigured settings
green.anger: Sorry for dumb question, but how do you measure FPS?
I'm using RivaTuner Statics Server. I find this to be a good tool for measuring FPS.
six-: I tend to use a program called Fraps(video capture) most of the time but often you can find a fps toggle in the game setting or get it from console commands and such. Your best bet would probably be to check the keybinds for a toggle.
BlackRisingStar: I'm using RivaTuner Statics Server. I find this to be a good tool for measuring FPS.
Thank you guys! Will look into it.
So now it's out for PC gamers too, at last! :D

Have fun guys, game looks awesome!
Thanks to CDP for creating this game and thanks to all players too who will find out all the remaining bugs (nobody ever thanks them, so ...). Hopefully it will be running perfectly smooth soon.
Finally!!
Oh wait, I forgot I can't play the game on my 7 year old pc...
*cries in polish*
It wont let me play it and ive downloaded it 3 times now and ive downloaded the " patch " and the play button is still grey??? wtf
Smooth Pre-download, activation an hour before I expected (11 pm GMT+1/BST) and even a quick download of a language pack i forgot to pre-download. Game seems to consistently run around 30 FPS with a few drops on GTX660 i5 3340 8GB RAM (so pretty close to minimum req). Good job with the launch on GOG Galaxy and optimisation so far, looking forward to playing more of The Witcher when Im back from work ^^.
TheGodPc: It wont let me play it and ive downloaded it 3 times now and ive downloaded the " patch " and the play button is still grey??? wtf
Thats what you get by using the piratebay :)
Enjoy your free version, pal.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by zambrey
my god how really i got two free copies of this with my GTX 980s? and it doesnt so take ur comment back smart arse
TheGodPc: It wont let me play it and ive downloaded it 3 times now and ive downloaded the " patch " and the play button is still grey??? wtf
zambrey: Thats what you get by using the piratebay :)
Enjoy your free version, pal.
What makes you think he has TPB version??
Did you use Galaxy? Have you tried offline installer?
Post edited May 19, 2015 by green.anger
green.anger: What makes you think he has TPB version??
Here:
TheGodPc: Ive got witcher 3 for free? and im downloading it from piratebay because that will work as GOG.com is the worst gamer interface ive ever had...
Okay, sorry for my comment. If you have problems with GOG version then contact support.
I don't think that they can help you with a pirated ones.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by zambrey