It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is May 19th.

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span>, one of the most anticipated, truly next-generation RPGs, is available now for Windows - DRM-free on GOG.com!

It's May 19th (in Poland that is). Finally. And we couldn't be more proud of our friends at CD PROJEKT RED for delivering one of the biggest, baddest RPGs in the history of gaming. It feels like we've said it all about <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> in the past few months, so we're just going to go ahead and play now... It's kind of hard to type and hunt monsters anyway.

Join us on <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/GOGcom</span> right at launch for the release stream with GOG.com's Judas Iscariot! Following that, we have a 10-hour marathon with Vlad (at 6am GMT / 2am EDT / 11pm PDT) and later discover more of the game each week (starting today at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT), as we showcase the three paths (and love stories) of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: The Warrior's Path with GOG.com's Ada, The Alchemist's Path with GOG.com's Donis, and The Signcaster's Path with our favourite Outstar.

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> takes full advantage of the stats, achievements, and auto-update features in GOG Galaxy - it's a great time to download the Beta and try it all out yourself!

No more words. Only play. It's <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com!
zambrey: Thats what you get by using the piratebay :)
Enjoy your free version, pal.
green.anger: What makes you think he has TPB version??
TheGodPc: It wont let me play it and ive downloaded it 3 times now and ive downloaded the " patch " and the play button is still grey??? wtf
green.anger: Did you use Galaxy? Have you tried offline installer?
hiii ive never even heard of gog.com until i got the free game with my cards :s I used

GOG Galaxy 1.0.2.958

I installed it and it wouldnt even show me a file location after it downloaded the 26GB+ and ive clicked uninstall [ did a 26GB+ uninstall in a second ] and now when i click install it wants to download it again :/

debating on using pirate bay even tho i have 2 legit copies
Brother bought me the game as a gift on gog.com
Whenever I attempt to enter the code, it tells me it is temporarily locked. Is this the case for all witcher 3 gift codes currently or is there something wrong with mine?
high rated
Great release GOG!! Today's a feast! :D

I don't want to sound bad, but seeing all these reviews on the gamepage, one question comes to my mind: How can you review a game without finishing it first? I mean, come on, only some hours passed since it got released and you can say it's the best or worst game ever? And too many reviews praise the graphics and how good it runs but then, how about the gameplay, the story & the quests, does it get tedious later?

TLDR; A review shall describe everything about a game, not just how good are the graphics or how excited you are. Let's reserve the gamepage review space for actual game reviews and just share our comments on the forum! ;-)

Anyway, to all that bought the game (and can run it :P), HAVE FUN! :D
zambrey: Here:
TheGodPc: Ive got witcher 3 for free? and im downloading it from piratebay because that will work as GOG.com is the worst gamer interface ive ever had...
zambrey: Okay, sorry for my comment. If you have problems with GOG version then contact support.
Well, if TPB version is identical to GOG (and why not) it should still work. The biggest (and most amusing) problem is to make sure these version are identical.
Bryton: Brother bought me the game as a gift on gog.com
Whenever I attempt to enter the code, it tells me it is temporarily locked. Is this the case for all witcher 3 gift codes currently or is there something wrong with mine?
http://www.gog.com/support/support_view/gifting_of_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_temporarily_unavailable_fix_in_progress
zambrey: Here:

Okay, sorry for my comment. If you have problems with GOG version then contact support.
green.anger: Well, if TPB version is identical to GOG (and why not) it should still work. The biggest (and most amusing) problem is to make sure these version are identical.
Im downloading it AGAIN on the GOG Galaxy 1.0.2958 and see what happens I really dont get how people dont want people to pirate games and this is how people with legit copies get games.... logic

if this doesnt work ill just pirate it
TheGodPc: debating on using pirate bay even tho i have 2 legit copies
Why don't you just download it from gog.com ? Galaxy is optional. You could even use Galaxy to download the stand-alone installer and patches.
green.anger: Well, if TPB version is identical to GOG (and why not) it should still work. The biggest (and most amusing) problem is to make sure these version are identical.
TheGodPc: Im downloading it AGAIN on the GOG Galaxy 1.0.2958 and see what happens I really dont get how people dont want people to pirate games and this is how people with legit copies get games.... logic

Yeah, GoG Galaxy beta was released two weeks ago, so don't expect Steam-like quality for a while.
I'm still using old GOG Downloader so I know exectly what I get.
You can try to manually download installer and patch from Your account page and see if that works for you.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by zambrey

Did you use Galaxy? Have you tried offline installer?
TheGodPc: hiii ive never even heard of gog.com until i got the free game with my cards :s I used

GOG Galaxy 1.0.2.958

I installed it and it wouldnt even show me a file location after it downloaded the 26GB+ and ive clicked uninstall [ did a 26GB+ uninstall in a second ] and now when i click install it wants to download it again :/

debating on using pirate bay even tho i have 2 legit copies
1) Go here: https://www.gog.com/account
2) Click on "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The"
3) Under "Game Downloads" downoad part 1 to 7 then install.
4) Finally, download Patch 1.01 and install.
TheGodPc: if this doesnt work ill just pirate it
There's no reason why it wouldn't. And you've already pirated it and it didn't work ))
TheGodPc: Im downloading it AGAIN on the GOG Galaxy 1.0.2958 and see what happens I really dont get how people dont want people to pirate games and this is how people with legit copies get games.... logic

zambrey: Yeah, GoG Galaxy beta was released two weeks ago, so don't expect Steam-like quality for a while.
I'm still using old GOG Downloader so I know exectly what I get.
You can try to manually download installer and patch from Your account page and see if that works for you.
Im using GOG.com Downloader now to saee if it works.... yeah that galaxy think just made me realise how great steam is [ the custom service for GOG.com and Steam seem to be the same ... non existant ]
TheGodPc: [ the custom service for GOG.com and Steam seem to be the same ... non existant ]
Are you kidding?! Can agree with this statement about Steam, but... Are you sure you are not kidding?
Post edited May 19, 2015 by green.anger
TheGodPc: Im using GOG.com Downloader now to saee if it works.... yeah that galaxy think just made me realise how great steam is [ the custom service for GOG.com and Steam seem to be the same ... non existant ]
Good luck.
I imagine that GOG support is swarmed with Galaxy and Witcher related stuff lately but generally they respond pretty fast. It's one of the best customer service out there.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by zambrey
It's been quite a wait, congratulations for the launch. I'm in the middle of my fourth playthrough for TW2, and if I have enough patience maybe I'll finish it before touching this game. But after a second thought, just a little dip in the icing won't hurt. I'll install this game tonight. Once again congratulations. Been waiting this game for about three years
I've tried it out, and thankfully I can actually run it pretty well! :D

Also, I'm VERY pleased to see the option of using Axii in dialogues so early in the game, I really want to mess with as many minds as possible.

The only problem now is managing my work with playtime... It's going to be a rough month, I can tell you that.