It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is May 19th.

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span>, one of the most anticipated, truly next-generation RPGs, is available now for Windows - DRM-free on GOG.com!

It's May 19th (in Poland that is). Finally. And we couldn't be more proud of our friends at CD PROJEKT RED for delivering one of the biggest, baddest RPGs in the history of gaming. It feels like we've said it all about <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> in the past few months, so we're just going to go ahead and play now... It's kind of hard to type and hunt monsters anyway.

Join us on <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/GOGcom</span> right at launch for the release stream with GOG.com's Judas Iscariot! Following that, we have a 10-hour marathon with Vlad (at 6am GMT / 2am EDT / 11pm PDT) and later discover more of the game each week (starting today at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT), as we showcase the three paths (and love stories) of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: The Warrior's Path with GOG.com's Ada, The Alchemist's Path with GOG.com's Donis, and The Signcaster's Path with our favourite Outstar.

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> takes full advantage of the stats, achievements, and auto-update features in GOG Galaxy - it's a great time to download the Beta and try it all out yourself!

No more words. Only play. It's <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Hooooooooooola!!! por fin! a descargar! >=)
The ambient music is really beautiful. I had to congratulate you on that, CDPR.
For some reason the release of The Witcher 3 is what's kicked me into gear to finally finish The Witcher after my hard drive died on me both times I tried previously. And it's looking like my old save file might still have my old save file on what's left of my previous HDD!
six-: I just played some minutes with maxed settings in 4k on a 7970 and it looked AWESOME!

I had expected pretty much no frame rate but a fairly solid 10 fps surprised me.
Once amd release some drivers and tweaking down settings I might just get 60+ fps on 1440p on my oldish gpu.

Looking forward to immerse myself in the game once I got things tweaked for maximum undisturbed immersion.
Wow, I'd love to see that at 4k! I'm getting 20-40 FPS @ 2560x1600 with the default autoconfigured settings which have some things on LOW, some on MEDIUM but it looks mind blowing. Going to crank all graphics maxed out in a while to let it turn into a slide show just to see all the eye candy for some screenshots, then set it back to defaults and muck around a bit. What blows my mind the most though is that it looks significantly better with low/medium settings than any other game I've got in the last few years on maximum settings and not only that but the game engine runs smoother and at a higher frame rate.

It was worth the wait.
Congrats, CDPR and GOG. This game looks like an amazing accomplishment. Sadly, I'll be out of town until next week so I can't play it until then, but I can't wait.
What the hell you guys done to the Audio settings??! Everyhing is on 100% and both speech and music are HARDLY audible!
And no, I dont have a muted/silenced audio output in Windows. Oh, and voices/visual synchro are veeery often pretty off (but it might be my machine, as it's not so powerful).

There are (random?) spikes in mouse sensitivity during conversations, often making choosing a dialogue options bit difficult.

Geralt have pretty funny habit of starting jumping when he encounter an obstacle during walking... I doubt it suppose to be an intnetional feature.

Apart from that - I'm having a blast (oh, according to game I"m on ver 1.02).
Mr_GeO: What the hell you guys done to the Audio settings??! Everyhing is on 100% and both speech and music are HARDLY audible!
And no, I dont have a muted/silenced audio output in Windows. Oh, and voices/visual synchro are veeery often pretty off (but it might be my machine, as it's not so powerful).

There are (random?) spikes in mouse sensitivity during conversations, often making choosing a dialogue options bit difficult.

Geralt have pretty funny habit of starting jumping when he encounter an obstacle during walking... I doubt it suppose to be an intnetional feature.

I have the same problem. The audio in oddly low in certain cutscenes for no apparent reason and fine in the rest of the game. Frame rate is all over the place from 10 to 40 fps and the fps drop seems especially terrible during cutscenes. Kind of hard to enjoy the game as it is. Please fix soon.
Playing two hours with R9 280 here, everything's smooth, no crashes or issues... Around 40 FPS average.

Noticed it's much better to select LOW graphic presets and then manually move all the sliders to ULTRA (except foliage which is a bit bugged at ULTRA so I keep it HIGH). This gives me around 10+ FPS than simply clicking ULTRA preset (weird).
Mr_GeO: What the hell you guys done to the Audio settings??! Everyhing is on 100% and both speech and music are HARDLY audible!

Started my Witcher 3 Issues text file, but yes I also have the same audio problem
"It's fun!" - Ryan Haywood

https://youtu.be/5CdlYSdEJA4?t=1m23s

My in game audio sounded fine from the start, but once I got to the actual beginning of the game with Vesimir on the hill and fought some ghouls, the speech audio volume dropped to about half volume. I had to crank my speakers up. Later I checked the game's audio settings and the audio levels are all on 100% so it looks like there might be an audio related bug perhaps. The music volume did not seem to decrease though like the speech did. Not too worried about that for now though, my mind is too blown on the graphics. :)
When I visit the main page, the site isn't listing the game as "Owned" for me. Anyone else have that problem?
Congrats now PLEASE BRING HYPER DIMENSION NEPTUNIA REBIRTH 1 :( My Jrpg fix is Killing me man, I AM A MAN ON THE EDGE I NEED HELP! ARRGHGHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
gibbeynator: When I visit the main page, the site isn't listing the game as "Owned" for me. Anyone else have that problem?
Same for me. I figured its because I used an nvidia promo code to get the game.
wooooooo about to hit play on the galaxy client :D