It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is May 19th.

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span>, one of the most anticipated, truly next-generation RPGs, is available now for Windows - DRM-free on GOG.com!

It's May 19th (in Poland that is). Finally. And we couldn't be more proud of our friends at CD PROJEKT RED for delivering one of the biggest, baddest RPGs in the history of gaming. It feels like we've said it all about <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> in the past few months, so we're just going to go ahead and play now... It's kind of hard to type and hunt monsters anyway.

Join us on <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/GOGcom</span> right at launch for the release stream with GOG.com's Judas Iscariot! Following that, we have a 10-hour marathon with Vlad (at 6am GMT / 2am EDT / 11pm PDT) and later discover more of the game each week (starting today at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT), as we showcase the three paths (and love stories) of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: The Warrior's Path with GOG.com's Ada, The Alchemist's Path with GOG.com's Donis, and The Signcaster's Path with our favourite Outstar.

<span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> takes full advantage of the stats, achievements, and auto-update features in GOG Galaxy - it's a great time to download the Beta and try it all out yourself!

No more words. Only play. It's <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Doh, had my first game crash. :) Just after the game cut scene sequence with Vesimir on the hill after you awaken, fight some ghouls then get on horseback and go down the hill towards the water, I got off my horse and walked around a bit, found more ghouls, went in the Bestiary to read about ghouls and the game froze while on the Ghoul screen in the Bestiary. No sparks or fireworks, just hard freeze. I suppose these things are likely to happen with any major game of this complexity though. No biggie as I had just saved my game 10 seconds before that. I suspect we'll be getting regular updates in the coming days/weeks though to fix glitches like this. :)

What an amazing game though man... holy crapola Batman.
It's finally here, can't wait to play!
u probably wont play long, crashing all time
suny: u probably wont play long, crashing all time
This guide can help you find the right settings: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide

I lowered a few settings and no more crashing for me and plays smooth and great!
skeletonbow: I'm getting 20-40 FPS @ 2560x1600 with the default autoconfigured settings
Sorry for dumb question, but how do you measure FPS?
I've been playing with no problems since game released at 6pm EST. game is simply beautiful, my only issue is when I'm out exploring is to teach myself not to hit the Tab key like in Dragon Age Inquisition to search for items. Otherwise no crashes best launch ever!
so finally it's out and seems to be a smooth release too.
enjoy it everybody!
Yup, it's here.

I don't think I'll be downloading a 22gb game until at least a couple of updates happen however.
dantheman666: why is the witcher 3 only 27 gb for me i thought it was suppose to be 35
Because for everyone else, the extra 8GB is DRM. And we all know CDP and no DRM.

jk on the 8GB DRM, but hey, had to.
skeletonbow: I'm getting 20-40 FPS @ 2560x1600 with the default autoconfigured settings
green.anger: Sorry for dumb question, but how do you measure FPS?
I tend to use a program called Fraps(video capture) most of the time but often you can find a fps toggle in the game setting or get it from console commands and such. Your best bet would probably be to check the keybinds for a toggle.
Congrats all:)
Congratulations CDPR and GOG!
Well left pc on overnight Galaxy still failed to update it kept saying update failed. (not an impressive test for galaxy)
Luckly I set up old download client to DL.

Closed Galaxy applied update & restarted Galaxy everything working fine.

Just need toddler to go have a good nap at lunchtime now.
Awesome, it's finally released but........

........I haven't played though the previous 2 Witcher games, they are both on my secondary backlog.

*buries face in hands and cries*
Post edited May 19, 2015 by IwubCheeze
low rated
Would be happy if it actually worked for me aye?

Ive got witcher 3 for free? and im downloading it from piratebay because that will work as GOG.com is the worst gamer interface ive ever had...

Wish it was free on steam and not this pile of ****