It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More pretty. Still gritty.

<span class="bold">Deus Ex: Revision</span>, a mod which drastically overhauls the FPS/RPG masterpiece while preserving its greatness, is now available for FREE on GOG.com!

Every time the game is mentioned, someone will reinstall it. Make sure that's you, to check out all the augmentations this mod brings: New environments, new details that better flesh out its cyberpunk world, improved textures and 3D models, a new soundtrack, and more! What's more, thanks to the awesome team behind the mod, you can now collect 200+ GOG Galaxy achievements while playing Deus Ex: Revision.

To use this mod you need to own the original <span class="bold">Deus Ex GOTY</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited April 18, 2017 by maladr0Id
low rated
too bad this mod sucks.
they changed the original initial cutscenes with the console version (that sucks).

Deus ex is already the best game ever made, this mod only make it worst.

Aurelien92: 1) Play original Deux Ex
Post edited April 07, 2017 by LiefLayer
burkjon: Last time I played this mod, it was a colossal embarrassment to anyone who could speak Chinese. All of the characters were arranged into random gibberish as if a monkey was mashing the keyboard during development, and often they were upside-down, sideways, or both. "Guys nobody on the team speaks Chinese, how do we handle this?" "Oh just paste in a bunch of characters you find on the web and make it look the part, like anyone will notice."

I remember originally they even Google-translated a sexual slur and snuck it in. The whole thing was quite shameful. And it's now sanctioned by Square Enix? I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's been corrected, then.
The original game had some of the worst fake Chinese accents in a long time, so what you're describing isn't such a big departure from the original. I'm talking about the bigger parts, like the "Rucky Money" owner, not the bit parts by native speakers.

Does this mod or any other mod improve the AI? At least giving them more realistic eyesight and hearing?
Post edited April 07, 2017 by wvpr
Very nice to see this here. I do wish we'd see some more Squeenix titles here, of course.
GOG.com: More pretty. Still gritty.

<span class="bold">Deus Ex: Revision</span>, a mod which drastically overhauls the FPS/RPG masterpiece while preserving its greatness, is now available for FREE on GOG.com!

Check out the Trailer
A free upgrade to one of the best FPS I've ever played?
This made my day. =D
Thanks a lot!
@ TreuloseTomate and LiefLayer

Thanks for the answer, so i will definitly give a try to the original experience ;)
Marcomies: Great to see this kind of community stuff hosted by GOG, I hope other games will follow.

Fallouts and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines come to mind
Agreed, both have fantastic modifications.
I spill my drink!
Been waiting for this, thanks GOG and Caustic Creative
Post edited April 07, 2017 by X-com
Why there is no Linux version. Its the best game ever and no for Linux !!!!
Hajnc80: Why there is no Linux version. Its the best game ever and no for Linux !!!!
you can make a simple wine port. I made it for both mac and linux and it is really easy for the original game.
Post edited April 07, 2017 by LiefLayer
high rated
darthspudius: Well yeah, I could have said it was shite but didn't. :P
Congratulations on your conscious effort to spare yourself the humiliation of expressing an objectively wrong opinion publicly.
low rated
darthspudius: Well yeah, I could have said it was shite but didn't. :P
P1na: Congratulations on your conscious effort to spare yourself the humiliation of expressing an objectively wrong opinion publicly.
Opinions are only wrong when A. you like Fallout 3 and B. hate Deus Ex right? :P
So why is this mod getting hate on reviews? I didn't try it, but the guys are sooo vocal it looks like a big mistake to put the mod on GOG.

Strange how they mention a particular other mod instead. Are these modders enemies or something?
hallowalex78: Dude, what the hell? It´s 2.50...
Deadbolt_Don: Pussycats 250
What? :P
RafaelLVX: Are these modders enemies or something?
Turf wars, baby!