It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More pretty. Still gritty.

<span class="bold">Deus Ex: Revision</span>, a mod which drastically overhauls the FPS/RPG masterpiece while preserving its greatness, is now available for FREE on GOG.com!

Every time the game is mentioned, someone will reinstall it. Make sure that's you, to check out all the augmentations this mod brings: New environments, new details that better flesh out its cyberpunk world, improved textures and 3D models, a new soundtrack, and more! What's more, thanks to the awesome team behind the mod, you can now collect 200+ GOG Galaxy achievements while playing Deus Ex: Revision.

To use this mod you need to own the original <span class="bold">Deus Ex GOTY</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited April 18, 2017 by maladr0Id
wait what

Uh...I would like to write better comment but I have no words...
SpecShadow: wait what

Who cares about comments; stop wasting your time and play the game! ;)
low rated
this could be way cool.

I haven't played DX in a few years and this could be the motivation I need to go back to it.

Well done GOG!

Now we just need to see of the update runs on my slow as piss computer. ;P
This is definitely a move in the right direction and totally unexpected.
low rated
Did they fix the god awful voice over, music and gameplay?
darthspudius: Did they fix the god awful voice over, music and gameplay?
Bold words when it comes to Deus Ex. ;) But the mod does tackle 2 out of the 3!

Vythonaut: Who cares about comments; stop wasting your time and play the game! ;)
I already played few times with mods (including Nameless Mod).
Revision? Nah, GMDX mod ftw, waiting for new v9.0 release.
darthspudius: Did they fix the god awful voice over, music and gameplay?
Voices? Nah.
Music? Remastered but you gotta to be kidding with calling it "awful".
Gameplay? Not much, for that - play GMDX.
Post edited April 07, 2017 by SpecShadow

Vythonaut: Who cares about comments; stop wasting your time and play the game! ;)
I wish I cared about comments, but I'm playing dem games.
I havent played this since the early 00s so im not up to date with its mod scene.

So possibly silly question inc: Will this work with the original CD version (with official patch applied obvs) ?
high rated
First of all I want to thank GOG for their great job to listen to gamers for what they truly wants to experience. Keep up the good work.

For all Deus Ex fans or newcomers. Please also consider GMDX Mod which should also grab your attention and compare those 2 mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/gmdx

I am saying this mainly for those who wants to experience the game with as little significant changes to level design as possible and also for those who wants to experience improved RPG elements.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by Polaris.849
tinyE: this could be way cool.

I haven't played DX in a few years and this could be the motivation I need to go back to it.

Well done GOG!

Exactly the same here. I've even installed from my old CD, but decided to play another time, with newest version and some mods perhaps. This seems to make nice opportunity for me.

But there is a big BUT:

[i]Recommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
Dual- or Quad-Core 3.0 Ghz or Faster CPU
6 GB RAM[/i]

( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
Cool.

Prediction: Galaxy 2.0 with GOG MOD Workshop integration, coming in 2024 to a Galaxy near you! :)
low rated
tinyE: this could be way cool.

Well done GOG!

ciemnogrodzianin: Exactly the same here. I've even installed from my old CD, but decided to play another time, with newest version and some mods perhaps. This seems to make nice opportunity for me.

But there is a big BUT:

[i]Recommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
Dual- or Quad-Core 3.0 Ghz or Faster CPU
6 GB RAM[/i]

( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
Great
If I run it 800x600 the FPS shouldn't be too bad. :P
I never finished it way back then, I tried it again after buying it digitally but never completed the first mission. I'll be trying it again with this mod.