It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just activated my Kickstarter Edition but cant see any Download Links on my Account page. Anyone else with that problem?
dochipo: I just activated my Kickstarter Edition but cant see any Download Links on my Account page. Anyone else with that problem?
That's normal. The game's official release time should be within 7 hours.
dochipo: I just activated my Kickstarter Edition but cant see any Download Links on my Account page. Anyone else with that problem?
Grargar: That's normal. The game's official release time should be within 7 hours.
Hi, just got the game in my library but there are not files / :( ), now t he edition I have is t he one for the kickstarter, so maybe there is chaos from Gog for having everything correctly addressed by all the variants?
Belsirk: Hi, just got the game in my library but there are not files / :( ), now t he edition I have is t he one for the kickstarter, so maybe there is chaos from Gog for having everything correctly addressed by all the variants?
You should be seeing the download files within 7 hours.
Belsirk: Hi, just got the game in my library but there are not files / :( ), now t he edition I have is t he one for the kickstarter, so maybe there is chaos from Gog for having everything correctly addressed by all the variants?
Grargar: You should be seeing the download files within 7 hours.
AH! Now I understand you, sorry, when see you previous post, I though that was posted 7 hours or more hours ago.

Oh, well, If I waited 2 years, what are some hours more.
So, are Reviews up only after the Release at 17:00 CET? :-|
Just so you know, it's now confirmed - Pillars of Eternity is due to release at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT :)
That would make it 6 PM here. Just as I leave from work. I'm ok with that! :D
Ciris: Just so you know, it's now confirmed - Pillars of Eternity is due to release at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT :)
Excellent :) Thank you.

Can you tell us if it will be available in the Galaxy client alpha from day one?

I'm still flitting between redeeming my key on GOG or Steam, largely because of the mess that patching _can_ be.
tarasis: I'm still flitting between redeeming my key on GOG or Steam, largely because of the mess that patching _can_ be.
This is make me choice Gog!.

Now seriously, as this game is closest to the Gog Galaxy client probably will have a different history than Wasteland 2, as seem you already stated

And I personally didn't had problem with Wasteland patches rythms
Attachments:
reasongog.jpg (103 Kb)
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Belsirk
FFS, unlocks at 12am for me over here. #$#&#^@#%@!#!@%@!#. That means I can only play late night tomorrow. zz
JinseiNGC224: Oddly enough Sword Coast Legends is very similar to classic infinity engine games and it's due out later this year.

I have a strong feeling that the owners of D&D (Hasbro?) feel a bit jealous with games like Pillars of Eternity coming out, so they feel the need to harken back to the old days their own way. Watching a gameplay video it looks really good and polished, but official videos can be deceiving. I hope for the best, mainly because I love these games and settings, and I'm obsessed with the real time with pause system and I'm glad to see it's not abandoned.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/27275/article/sword-coast-legends-looks-a-lot-like-baldur-s-gate/

https://swordcoast.com/about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOiZGWeGxVI

I joined the official sites forum thread and pledged my support for it to be DRM-free and on GOG, as Hasbro has a number of games here already. I don't think we could ever have enough epic RPG's.

It's a bit different though, as it has "DM" elements. I'm interested to see how that works out!

In the meantime I'll be soaked in PoE ;)
MMLN: Well, we might disagree on SCL. From what I have seen an read about the game, you will love it if you loved Dragon Age Origins or Dungeon Siege, and you will be very disappointed if you liked classic Infinity Engine games and NWN2.

At the moment, it looks for me, that I might get SCL if it hits GoG sale with price under 7.50 EUR
Seeing I greatly enjoy all those games and played them to death I have nothing to be disappointed about ;)

I'm very open minded and accepting of different game styles, engines, and everything else. As long as a game isn't bug ridden and is more or less finished, that's what matters. I'm also not picky about prices, because it will most likely NOT be only 7.50 EUR. I'd still buy it regardless here though.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by JinseiNGC224
Looks like good feedback so far:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017859
http://www.pcgamer.com/pillars-of-eternity-review/

Good score for the game
Music to my ears! :D