It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coelocanth: Okay, looks like you can grab the (horribly outdated and erroneous) manual as well as the pre-order bonus items. Nothing else yet though.

You can get the manual and pre-order items. Other links give you a 403 Forbidden error so far.
yyahoo: The only other link that I see is for a "Cookbook". Granted, I've never used the Downloader...
Game seems to be available now. Downloading as I type.
yyahoo: The only other link that I see is for a "Cookbook". Granted, I've never used the Downloader...
ncameron: Game seems to be available now. Downloading as I type.
Yup, so it appears. Are the links actually working for you?
blotunga: Is Obsidian the new Bioware? I used to love Bioware, before EA came along and ruined it... POE looks mighty promising, I just hope they won't release 100eds of DLCs Paradox Style.. (I know that there is one expansion planned, and I hope it remains at that).
There are a few bonus items but no DLC on the scale of EA/Bioware. Obs doesn't want to do piecemeal. They plan on expansions and sequels only.
yyahoo: Yup, so it appears. Are the links actually working for you?
I've only tried the game itself (which is working - 6.3GB) not the bonus stuff. This is for the Champion edition.
Game files are here and I can download them. 6,2 gigs in all. :)
Working for me now. DLing. YEAH, BABY!
ncameron: I've only tried the game itself (which is working - 6.3GB) not the bonus stuff. This is for the Champion edition.
Well, there you go then. Go to work people!! :)
here goes nothing downloading
I have the Hero edition, and it's downloading... Cr*p and I still haven't finished Wasteland 2...
So.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UBcF6n-skk
Goodies are available on the backer portal as well :D
At least they show up, couldn't download them yet, but maybe it's because my bandwidth is a "bit' busy right now xD
Ladies & Gentlemen, start your engines.
Belsirk: (attachment showing game box in library with +4 DLC)
What edition do you have? I have the Kickstarter Royal Edition, and "+3 DLC" shows above the game box in my library. Wonder why the difference?

---

GOG must be getting hammered. Download speed is awful. Dipping-down-into-the-KB/s awful. :|
Post edited March 26, 2015 by SeduceMePlz
Huinehtar: Ladies & Gentlemen, start your engines.
I would, but made the wrong choice in the end and redeemed my key on Steam and not GOG. Steam haven't yet flipped the switch to say its live ...

(I didn't choose GOG because I wanted patches handled smoothly, and without being sure it would be available in Galaxy I chose to pass at this time. I will probably pick it up later here when its on sale)
Just got the game and downloading it now :) I wish I had bought the preorder though :( I was going to last night but we had a nasty storm and electricity was funky so I unplugged everything. Oh well, still get a great game. Can't wait to start playing it. I loved BG 1 and 2 and like Obsidian. It'll be nice to play a game of theirs where they could take all the time they needed instead of having to rush it out for deadlines. They've got some of the best storytellers out there so I'm excited for this one.