It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gallop fast - it will only last 48h!

UPDATE: The giveaway and voting have expired. Thanks for participating, everyone!

Mastering <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span> is a challenging yet hugely rewarding experience. To celebrate this art, developers TaleWorlds Entertainment have invited 20 dedicated warriors to The Battle of Bucharest, an esports tournament with an abundance of kills and skills. To celebrate the event, start by grabbing Mount & Blade for FREE in the next 48h, then complete your collection with the <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade Series Sale</span>, while you watch those titans clash.

Taking place in Romania's beautiful capital, the tournament is a great opportunity for 20 accomplished players to showcase their moves in Mount & Blade: Warband and test themselves against some fierce competition. You can watch them compete in the studio's official <span class="bold">Twitch Channel</span> on Saturday and after the show you will have the chance to vote for the Best Skills Award - Audience Choice. Make sure to participate, because voters will have the chance to win Mount & Blade hoodies and GOG copies of Mount & Blade: Warband!

Best known for their groundbreaking combat, sandbox gameplay, and gazillions of available mods, these action/RPG games have earned a strong following throughout the years. If you are looking to become a part of this community, this is your chance: grab the original Mount & Blade for FREE within the next 48 hours, then <span class="bold">get the rest of the series</span> for 75% off until May 21.

Learn more about this event <span class="bold">here</span>.

Mount & Blade is FREE until May 21, 1 PM UTC.
The Series Sale will last until May 21, 10 PM UTC.
Lt1Rick: Wow that was fast. I opened the email 4 minutes after it arrived and the deal was already over. Crap, I used to have this from Direct2Drive way back when, and they are gone now so no way to get it back.
https://www.direct2drive.com/

They still seem operating as normal.
So, is this how Gog normally operates? An email too late to take advantage of the offer and then advertise at you based on that email?

Good thing the games I bought are available offliine. I'm pretty annoyed right now.
dglas: So, is this how Gog normally operates? An email too late to take advantage of the offer and then advertise at you based on that email?

Good thing the games I bought are available offliine. I'm pretty annoyed right now.
Add me to the annoyed list as well. This sucks!
Is this how your specials work? I get an email that you're doing a 48 hour giveaway, and 24 hours later your site says it's already over, but these other games are on sale. Nothing but bait and switch...
48 hours? mail was sent today, then expired :(. almost as bad as Lad Army ;)
GOG.com: Gallop fast - it will only last 48h!

UPDATE: The giveaway and voting have expired. Thanks for participating, everyone!

Mastering <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span> is a challenging yet hugely rewarding experience. To celebrate this art, developers TaleWorlds Entertainment have invited 20 dedicated warriors to The Battle of Bucharest, an esports tournament with an abundance of kills and skills. To celebrate the event, start by grabbing Mount & Blade for FREE in the next 48h, then complete your collection with the <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade Series Sale</span>, while you watch those titans clash.

Taking place in Romania's beautiful capital, the tournament is a great opportunity for 20 accomplished players to showcase their moves in Mount & Blade: Warband and test themselves against some fierce competition. You can watch them compete in the studio's official <span class="bold">Twitch Channel</span> on Saturday and after the show you will have the chance to vote for the Best Skills Award - Audience Choice. Make sure to participate, because voters will have the chance to win Mount & Blade hoodies and GOG copies of Mount & Blade: Warband!

Best known for their groundbreaking combat, sandbox gameplay, and gazillions of available mods, these action/RPG games have earned a strong following throughout the years. If you are looking to become a part of this community, this is your chance: grab the original Mount & Blade for FREE within the next 48 hours, then <span class="bold">get the rest of the series</span> for 75% off until May 21.

Learn more about this event <span class="bold">here</span>.

Mount & Blade is FREE until May 21, 1 PM UTC.
The Series Sale will last until May 21, 10 PM UTC.
Frauds
This is a sad bit of advertising. They offer it for free for 48 hrs- but don't allow you to obtain it with in that time frame. Idiots in charge of the wheel.....
(code claimed)
C479A
A87B1
586DE
There's number one missing at the end of this code. Please, leave a note that you claimed it.
F8E6
Post edited May 21, 2017 by rh0de
Claimed,thx!:)
Not sure why people are complaining?

As with all the other giveaways you only had to be logged in and click the button on the main page.

The game appeared instantly in my account with the usual confirmation email too.

Anyway a spare code for Mount & Blade:

https://www.gog.com/redeem/DC79E-B6AAD-C8873-245B2

Enjoy!

---- Redeemed by _kpacu_ that was quick! --------
Post edited May 21, 2017 by mwnn
mwnn: Not sure why people are complaining?

As with all the other giveaways you only had to be logged in and click the button on the main page.

The game appeared instantly in my account with a confirmation email too.

Anyway a spare code for Mount & Blade:

https://www.gog.com/redeem/DC79E-B6AAD-C8873-245B2

Enjoy!
Got the code, cheers mate! Much appreciated :D
Quite dissapointing - mail received at 10.15am 20/05/2017 and i was happy thayt i subscribed newsletter. Until i logged in to receive free code and i have read that event is over. Well played GOG :P
Is there a screen shot of the hoodie? Was curious about what it looks like.
A 48 hour event that was already expired by the time the email arrived in my inbox? Not cool, GOG. Granted the email did arrive 3 hours ago when I was out, but the event expired 8 hours ago -- so I got the email 5 hours too late. Why didn't you send out the email notification BEFORE the event ended or, crazy thought here, when it started?
I got email came to get it but its over i just got email today and came as fast as i can bummer i have game on cd would love had had it as gog version now im bummed out :(