It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
drxenija: Epic Games:

theHunter: Call of the Wild - Link
the Hunter: Call of the Wild™ - New England Mountains Scout Cosmetic Pack DLC is also free.

Don't know if it's a repeat. I hadn't picked it up the last time at least.
(ø,ø): Don't know if it's a repeat. I hadn't picked it up the last time at least.
It must have been free before, because I had it already. Still worth mentioning though.
Repeats, yes. However, I never imagined that Epic would keep the weekly giveaways running for years. Pretty generous!
action_fan: Hell Division is free on GOG until June 23th, 2023, 1 PM UTC.
For those planning to get gifts - you can grab one gift a day, afterwards you'll receive "You can't gift Hell Division right now, please wait 24 hours and try again".
Still nice that there is a giveaway page that allows gifting in the first place and 3 potential gifts is not too shabby.
Andtha: I know, technically not a true giveaway...
Amazon Prime Gaming direct links:
Prey
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
These have another significance to fortify awareness - as unused codes usually reach giveaway threads - in particular https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_6th_edition https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread which also note their expiration date
Post edited June 22, 2023 by BlackThorny
Symmetry is a survival management game set in a retro-futuristic, sci-fi universe. Your main goal is to manage the crash survivors and help them withstand the desolate, extremely cold environment in order to fix their spacecraft and escape.

https://gx.games/games/kfmu68/symmetry/

Free until July 7th
Post edited June 23, 2023 by Blakes7
Andtha: I know, technically not a true giveaway, so please simply ignore this if you won't or can't get those games. There's no need to get into endless discussions about Amazon Prime, but...
1) It's then a giveaway when you start a Prime trial and cancel it on the last day of the trial period. This only works once, naturally. Or,
2) you could ask a friend who happens to have Amazon Prime but doesn't need Prime Gaming for some reason... Because when you claim GOG games you get a code that anyone can use...

Currently, there are two GOG games claimable with Amazon Prime Gaming:
Prey, Standard Edition

Amazon Prime Gaming direct links:
Prey
I really have no idea how but I have unlimited free trials of Prime. I've had Prime almost non-stop for 4-5 years by signing up for free trials, canceling a few days before the rebill date, then starting a new trial by using an old prepaid credit card with a few cents on it. To this day, I've gotten so much free stuff and saved so much money because of this, yet I seem to be one of the only ones that's able to do this.
JakobFel: I really have no idea how but I have unlimited free trials of Prime. I've had Prime almost non-stop for 4-5 years by signing up for free trials, canceling a few days before the rebill date, then starting a new trial by using an old prepaid credit card with a few cents on it. To this day, I've gotten so much free stuff and saved so much money because of this, yet I seem to be one of the only ones that's able to do this.
What a film! :P
Post edited June 23, 2023 by UCrest
high rated
Broccoli Bob free again on Indiegala.
high rated
Ancient Enemy is free on GOG until June 29th, 2023, 1 PM UTC.
Blakes7: Symmetry is a survival management game set in a retro-futuristic, sci-fi universe. Your main goal is to manage the crash survivors and help them withstand the desolate, extremely cold environment in order to fix their spacecraft and escape.

https://gx.games/games/kfmu68/symmetry/

Free until July 7th
Am I missing the download option, or is this just a browser-only game?
DangerPlankton: Am I missing the download option, or is this just a browser-only game?
GX.Games is for Opera GX browser games
DangerPlankton: Am I missing the download option, or is this just a browser-only game?
tiredliger: GX.Games is for Opera GX browser games
Many thanks :)
high rated
Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition is available on Prime Gaming if you have a subscription. You can also pick up the GoG versions of Prey and Neverwinter Nights on Prime Gaming if you haven't already.

Apart from these, Monster Racing League has been made permanently free on Steam.
Post edited June 29, 2023 by Lionel212008
high rated
Lionel212008: ... is available on Prime Gaming if you have a subscription. ...
Please, would it be possible to move this post to a forum meant for Prime giveaways instead?

I feel giveaways in this thread are meant to be truly "free" for all without any payment now - or in the future. Not filling the thread with subscription advertisements from Amazon Prime.

I would have rated the post down but rated it up by accident. Since I couldn't remove the rating again, I ended up rating the hole page up.
Post edited June 29, 2023 by Tawapah
Marked free added recently on STEAM and were worth mentioning here

They include Divided Skies, Raw Nerve, S.P.L.I.C.E.D, Snotty’s Sewer, A Bad Day for a Hangover, and finally, Galactic Grinder.

Divided Skies is a “single-player flight adventure game where you play as Kyra, a member of the Nandaka gang, as she completes dangerous missions transporting illegal tech and mechanical enhancements while fighting off rival gangs. Shoot enemies, chase down foes, and explore hidden areas as you uncover the secrets of the metropolis called New Mumbai taking place in the year 2100.”

In Raw Nerve, you “drive this truckin’ weird and wild world of jumps, traverses and winding ascents. Uncover artefacts, help build the sonic landscape, conquer the summit, and try to clock the fastest time.”

In S.P.L.I.C.E.D, players will “take on the role of a strong-willed woman determined to challenge the tyranny of the mob leader Jiaolong and free Chinatown from their oppressor in this 3D side scroller action adventure, Metroidvania. Discover forgotten secrets and powerful weapons that will help you traverse the treacherous streets, as you set off on a dangerous mission to fight the mutants, monsters, and other enemies hiding within.”

If you dare to play Snotty’s Sewer you will “meet Mr Snotty! Originally a beloved children's TV character, Mr Snotty turned violent after being chased out of the local TV station along with all of his friends into an abandoned sewer. Unfortunately for you, you are now trapped there too! Search for the 10 hidden buttons throughout the sewer that unlock the door to escape the nightmare.”

If having A Bad Day for a Hangover wasn't bad enough, your “town has been taken over by robots, the government evacuated the population before dropping a nuclear bomb to wipe out the robots. Great plan but those robots survived so they are nuking the town again.”

Finally, Galactic Grinder “is a fast-paced 2.5D side-scrolling skateboarding game, where the player skates through different planets while performing tricks to gain points to attain the best possible score.”