It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Relic Hunters Zero: Remix

Permanently free on GOG from today.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/relic_hunters_zero_remix
maxpoweruser: Relic Hunters Zero: Remix

Permanently free on GOG from today.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/relic_hunters_zero_remix
It is also on Steam if you want it.
Robot Robert again, ICYMI.
high rated
GRIME
Free on Epic Games Store until Jul 13 at 04:00 PM UTC±00:00
Cavalary: There is a discussion thread, (ø,ø) linked to it. Just like there are threads for everything else, Prime games, permanently free games that people choose to highlight, itch.io games, code dropping, you name it. People just don't use them, returning to a thread seen as "main". It was the very reason why this thread was created, after all, splitting from the Free (temporary) keys one, in hopes of making a clean one strictly for temporary (actual) freebies... Just that it became pretty much a copy of that thread and the cycle started over.
Exactly. At this point, if people always return to the free games threads to discuss about those games, making a new one would only repeat the cycle. Mainly because the free games threads are more popular than sole discussions
high rated
maxpoweruser: GRIME
A brief synopsis for those interested in this game:

Just another action and adventure packed RPG? Nope, it's a dark fantasy hardcore Metroidvania
Unlock secrets of surreal worlds, you travel to different environments, meet different inhabitants
Challenge menacing bosses, souls-like fans should definitely give this a try.
Parry attacks, an interactive combat system
Finally, you absorb your enemies by summoning a blackhole
Then grow your own body, levelling strengths according to your playstyle.
The usual mechanics for souls players (minus the blackhole)
Prepare for some filthy, brutal, dirty fun!

Potential cons:
ㅤ♥ some users have experienced a memory leak in game / engine issues
ㅤ♥ parrying is a do or die element in the game, which can become repetitive for some players

Other info worth noting:
ㅤ♥ Can run without logging into client (DRM-free)

Features Single player only and supports controllers

Next time: Train Valley 2
Post edited July 06, 2023 by drxenija
For some odd unspecified reason, the game isn't available here in Brazil on the Epic Store, despite being available (buyable) on the Steam Store and here. *shrugs*

EDIT: I sent Akupara Games an email questioning it, and they answered that the game has since been made available here in Brazil. :)
Post edited July 07, 2023 by Falci
Wasteland 3 (RobotCache) is free for the next 13 days at this new store called RobotCache. I've never heard of them before but they claim it is the first digital game store that you can sell back your purchased digital games. They are client based so to play the game you will have to download their RobotCache client to download and play. Not sure if afterwards the files are DRM-Free so this will need further investigation.

https://join.robotcache.com/
Raid Shadow Legends Booster Pack [GIVEAWAL - FANATICAL] -- Link.
The link for Grime
BenKii: Wasteland 3 (RobotCache) is free for the next 13 days at this new store called RobotCache. I've never heard of them before but they claim it is the first digital game store that you can sell back your purchased digital games. They are client based so to play the game you will have to download their RobotCache client to download and play. Not sure if afterwards the files are DRM-Free so this will need further investigation.

https://join.robotcache.com/
It seems the site uses the blockchain technology and you need the launcher for data mining the local currency named IRON.
Not very drm-free !

Source
MaxFulvus: blockchain technology and you need the launcher for data mining
Common in mobile games but not surprised it exists on PC as well. Disgusting.
MaxFulvus: you need the launcher for data mining the local currency named IRON
Your comment seems to imply that the currency mining (not "data mining", which is something completely unrelated) is mandatory. I don't think that's the case. You can use the launcher for mining IRON if you want to, but you don't have to (I think it's disabled by default and you need to enable it, but I didn't try, as I don't use launchers) --- or you can just ignore it and buy games using conventional methods (which I didn't try either).
MaxFulvus: you need the launcher for data mining the local currency named IRON
mrkgnao: Your comment seems to imply that the currency mining (not "data mining", which is something completely unrelated) is mandatory. I don't think that's the case. You can use the launcher for mining IRON if you want to, but you don't have to (I think it's disabled by default and you need to enable it, but I didn't try, as I don't use launchers) --- or you can just ignore it and buy games using conventional methods (which I didn't try either).
Some facts about that -yet-another-ignorant-witchhunt- gossip:

* That Wiki page had absolutely no "source" of what he said. He lied about all of that.

* The company Robot Cache is owned by Brian Fargo, who is also the owner of InXile, the producer of Wasteland 3.

* Blockchain is not the same thing as Data mining, which is not the same thing as currency mining, which is not the same thing as crypto mining. Somehow they managed to confuse all of that and come up with something that doesn't make sense from any perspective I can think of.

For those who want to learn what it REALLY is, you can read about it here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Fargo

RobotCache
Wiki says it was created in 2018 by Brian Fargo and AMD joined(?) them in 2019. I thought the site looked a little... cheap, but AMD mentioning them on their site adds credibility IMO.