It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: That's how I found the price, by then adding it to my wishlist. :D
It's interesting how the game isn't part of the catalog yet.
Grargar: $40 indeed.
Woa, I expected like half that price for such game O_o
Grargar: $40 indeed.
$29.99 for the US, if the price on my wishlist is correct.
Luned: $29.99 for the US, if the price on my wishlist is correct.
Seems to be discounted, as the price tab on the wishlist is orange (which indicates a discount), instead of gray.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Grargar
Luned: $29.99 for the US, if the price on my wishlist is correct.
Grargar: Seems to be discounted (the price tab on the wishlist is orange (which indicates a discount), instead of gray.
If $39.99 is right as the "standard" price, then it appears to be a 25% launch discount.
Man for $30 I could buy an actual rocket!

Well, a North Korean one anyway.
28€ and it's after a discount? :(
tinyE: Man for $30 I could buy an actual rocket!

Well, a North Korean one anyway.
\o/
I've been waiting a while for this, so I will probably get this even a $30... $40 is just a little to much right now. I'm also not sure how much content your really getting or what all you can actually do in the game. Anyone that has played care to chime in?
Yeah, the current price is just too expensive right now. That's a disappointment.
BKGaming: I've been waiting a while for this, so I will probably get this even a $30... $40 is just a little to much right now. I'm also not sure how much content your really getting or what all you can actually do in the game. Anyone that has played care to chime in?
lesse: in the DEMO you could go to the Mun on the parts you were given. In the full version the minimus (another body orbiting the planet), Moho, Eve, Duna (and it's satellite), Jool (and 3-4 satellites), and finally eloo. Those are just planets you can go to not mentioning the parts packs or other stuff. You can assemble a 300 part ship (if your PC can handle it) only for the final docking to go awry, causing what you built to be useless. There's a lot to do. You can setup orbital stations, lunar stations, otherworldy body bases (eve is going to be a pain to get out of advance warning), and last but not least rendevous with asteroids.
BKGaming: I've been waiting a while for this, so I will probably get this even a $30... $40 is just a little to much right now. I'm also not sure how much content your really getting or what all you can actually do in the game. Anyone that has played care to chime in?
wizisi2k: lesse: in the DEMO you could go to the Mun on the parts you were given. In the full version the minimus (another body orbiting the planet), Moho, Eve, Duna (and it's satellite), Jool (and 3-4 satellites), and finally eloo. Those are just planets you can go to not mentioning the parts packs or other stuff. You can assemble a 300 part ship (if your PC can handle it) only for the final docking to go awry, causing what you built to be useless. There's a lot to do. You can setup orbital stations, lunar stations, otherworldy body bases (eve is going to be a pain to get out of advance warning), and last but not least rendevous with asteroids.
Yea I tried out the demo, well the old one... I think they are releasing a new one today. Anyway the furthest I got was launching a rocket. But I know that demo was old as crap and a lot has been added since then. Thanks for explaining though. :)
Post edited April 27, 2015 by BKGaming
Ciris: It'll be appearing on Monday - I'm not yet sure at exactly what time, but I'll share it if I find out a bit beforehand!
Any new info on what time? I'd assume between noon EST and 2 pm EST.
tfishell: Any new info on what time? I'd assume between noon EST and 2 pm EST.
I think it will be released at 19.00 CEST .
Post edited April 27, 2015 by ne_zavarj
tfishell: Any new info on what time? I'd assume between noon EST and 2 pm EST.
ne_zavarj: I think it will be released at 19.00 CEST .
So about 1 pm EST I presume. Not bad.