It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So we're doing the "put people at L-1" thing now? I guess there isn't a lot of time maybe so.

Yeah I'm not in favor of lynching Microfish. But I'll follow up on what I said yesterday.

vote Catte
low rated
Lifthrasil: @GR yes, I'm flip floppy. Because I'm unsure of my reads.
As I said, that bit was more silly than an accusation against ya....still, thanks for replying.

And yeah, I hear ya...i'm unsure on my own reads/etc a bunch in these games....which can make the games near equal parts difficult/frustrating and interesting/fun for me.

Lifthrasil: But I'm against no lynch. We would be at MYLO instead of LYLO Tomorrow, which doesn't really improved our chances. Unless scum is friendly enough to remove one of the most suspect players. So I'd rather lynch, hope to hit sun and if that fails get as much info as we can.
Sun? That a phone posting error or etc?

And yeah, maybe you have a point....hmm......
Lifthrasil: @GR yes, I'm flip floppy. Because I'm unsure of my reads.

But I'm against no lunch. We would be at MYLO instead of LYLO Tomorrow, which doesn't really improved our chances. Unless scum is friendly enough to remove one of the most suspect players. So I'd rather lynch, hope to hit sun and if that fails get as much info as we can.

I'm still not sure and not feeling so well, so I won't be online much but more in bed. But I'll risk to re-vote. There are just too many things about Micro that add up better if he's scum than if he's town, that I think we have the best chance with lunching him. If course for him to be sun he also would have to be very daring to go along with such a Yogs scheme, but I think he can be. So:

vote Micro
Sorry, but i'm not feeling very daring lately. I'd love to take this credit you give me, and if I were scum I would be admiring and panicking, but I'm not. Your fixture on my supposed scumminess is what makes me doubt you. You've talked a lot, and seem to be trying to push a vote. But your conclusion is all wrong.

I need to reread Yogs & Lift, Yogs & Catte & Yogs and Pooka, but not right now. My bed is urgently calling.

I do sincerely hope you feel better soon.
low rated
PookaMustard: So we're doing the "put people at L-1" thing now?
It's actually putting them at L-2....L-2 is the new L-1(well most times, anyways). :)

PookaMustard: I guess there isn't a lot of time maybe so.
2 1/2 or so days, by Joe's last Post(Post 558).

PookaMustard: Yeah I'm not in favor of lynching Microfish.
Ya know what....maybe you're right. Maybe Catte is the super sneaky scum who made a soft claim after Dogmaus's claim while hoping to use it to hide under our noses, and maybe Micro isn't bold enough to stick with a "have Yogs self hammer than take over the scum team" plan.

Hmm, ya know what...one can't make a Bizarro Omelette without breaking a few Bizarro Shark Eggs, so:

Unvote Micro

Vote Catte

"I believe that's the hammer"
*GR puts on glasses and stares at the Bizarro Sun*
"Now I guess we wait and see where this rabbit hole leads"
(yeah, I know what I said earlier re: Catte and such, but sometimes one has to take a risk or two and see where it goes.
If i'm wrong, everyone can yell at me at endgame....or players may choose to do so now before Joe comes in to end the day)
low rated
(EBWOP) the following link was missing from the prior post I made:

*GR puts on his glasses and stares at the Bizarro Sun*
"Now I guess we wait and see where this rabbit hole leads"
=-=-=-=

Microfish_1: I need to reread Yogs & Lift, Yogs & Catte & Yogs and Pooka, but not right now. My bed is urgently calling.
No need....the hammer has fallen(on Catte) by my hand, so you may feel free to get some much needed rest :)
(ya might want to post your thoughts/reads at some point before Joe closes the "day" officially, though)
Oh, well that's that.

Good luck town!

GamezRanker: Speaking of, what is your answer to the question I asked in the post you just replied to?
(i.e. do you think a NL might be good for D3 or no? etc etc)
Well it was certainly a better idea than lunching me, but what's done is done.
low rated
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Well it was certainly a better idea than lunching me, but what's done is done.
Was gonna try for that, but then a bit of boldness and what have you filled my very essence & I decided to try for a gambit of sorts....a gambit, btw, I may or may not even fully comprehend myself.
No need to worry, there's always tomorrow(D4) to see what shall be seen and to try and do what may be done.

Speaking of, any thoughts/reads/etc you'd like to share before night falls?
Well, another hammer by GR. Let's hope that it hit the right target. We'll see when Joe appears.
GamezRanker: a gambit, btw, I may or may not even fully comprehend myself.
Oh joy.
welp.

ettac orrazib si eman ym: Oh joy.
exactly. If it wasn't for his ardent denunciation of dogmaus, i'd say he was scum.

Actually, GR could be scum since (thanks to lift) we know scum had a N0. Think about it.
GR/yogs investigate someone on town. they know they are psychoanalysts. They see someone on town is psychoanalysts and instead breadcrumb & prepare to counter-claim any psychoanalysts because they know one or more townsfolk is physchoanalyst

EG, as soon as dogmaus claims Psychoanalyst, scum!GR goes "aha, this means there is at least one (or two) of them on town, so it is safe to counterclaim and get town points!"

especially as Dogmaus was being voted for looking scummy and my first impulse upon reading that was "dogmaus is lying because I'm psychoanalyst!

It might have worked, too, and it certainly made several of us overlook his scummy actions of D2 & D3 on this D3.
Just for posterity, when I logged on today I was going to vote for Micro barring any sudden revelations or plot twists. Use that information as you will.

Stay fresh, cheesebags!
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Just for posterity, when I logged on today I was going to vote for Micro barring any sudden revelations or plot twists. Use that information as you will.

Stay fresh, cheesebags!
Sadness.jpg
But thanks for the info.

Cheesebags? I've never had cheese in my life (unless you consider that soy-based-monstrosity "cheese").
low rated
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Oh joy.
That more or less meant I found it hard to put into words what I was trying to accomplish there, so I decided to just say that.

Ok then, a sort of attempt to explain my hammer(fwiw):
(and yes, I know this will probably read as LAMIST...do read on, everyone)

Since Micro's wagon wasn't going through(at the time) I became keen on a secondary plan of narrowing the player pool with a NL, but not many seemed taken with that idea(I know lift was against it and Pooka was likely as well)....not enough to get it through most likely, anyways.....so I decided to narrow the pool a bit further and also take a bit more of a chance than I usually do in some of these games(a bold gambit if you will). I couldn't narrow it via a Micro hammer, so I decided to vote the only other(at the time) wagon.

You(Catte) had been not very talkative the last several IRL days and had been scum in a few prior games(where you also lurked and slid under my radar), so I also felt there might be a chance(albeit slight) you might be scum as others claimed.

(full disclosure: I also sorta wanted to keep up the "tradition" from this game of ending the day earlier than EOD each time)

Now, if you aren't scum and the game isn't won, we go into D4.
If I make it till then, my top picks for voting will likely be either Pooka or Micro.

ettac orrazib si eman ym: Just for posterity, when I logged on today I was going to vote for Micro barring any sudden revelations or plot twists. Use that information as you will.

Stay fresh, cheesebags!
Too bad you didn't get on in time, or didn't vote Micro much earlier......this game might've gone in a totally different direction. Ah well, as you said.....what's done is done, and now we must hope/try for the best.

(also lol at that last line)

=-=-=-=-=

(bump needed)

=-=-=-=-=
low rated
(@OP: No votes in this post, obviously)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Microfish_1: Actually, GR could be scum since (thanks to lift) we know scum had a N0. Think about it.
Trying to paint me as scum some more before D4, so you can have town vote me off more easily then? ;D

I kid, I kid....jokes aside:

Microfish_1: GR/yogs investigate someone on town. they know they are psychoanalysts. They see someone on town is psychoanalysts and instead breadcrumb & prepare to counter-claim any psychoanalysts because they know one or more townsfolk is physchoanalyst
You seem to forget one thing: most of my crumbs were written/placed BEFORE the reboot

Back then(as I said earlier in the game, maybe even a few times) I didn't know so many were psychoanalysts & figured I had lucked out with a good role, so I decided to crumb it....and subtly to avoid scum possibly seeing it and thinking of making me the NK(due to it being an investigative role).

=-=-=-=-=-=
(To all, please read!)
=-=-=-=-=-=

We now know the following with certainty.....Yogs was one of the scum post reboot, and Lift was one pre reboot(we dunno about his status now, obviously).

So, given the above(and the likelihood this is a 2 scum game), it seems(key word) Micro is suggesting the following: that I was/am scum pre and post reboot(as I started crumbing my role back then), and also chose to derpily out my own scum mate pre-reboot(Post 21 iirc) while Lift and the OP were trying to hide what Lift had posted originally in Post 20(to avoid a need for a reboot).

And that then in my "cleverness" as scum, I then: LOUDLY hammered a town on D1, helped to hammer Yogs on D2(while planning to then run the scum game alone afterwards), and then very visibly hammered another possible town on D3.

Do any of you think that makes a lick of sense, or that i'd be capable of pulling all that off if it did?
Damn. GOG ate another post. Annoying.

Short reconstruction of the post:

what's with the long Twilight in this game? @Joe: you there?

@Micro: small correction. In Game 1 I had a N0 result, but not really an action. I was just told by the mod that I had investigated Pooka and was told what result I got. I didn't have a choice whom to investigate.

@GR: what do you mean with 'Micro's lynch wouldn't have gone through'? That is utter BS! Catte would not have hammered himself. I guess he would have chosen to vote Micro over himself, no matter which faction he belongs to. You just didn't give him the chance. And no, time pressure ist not an excuse. We had ample time left.