It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Garrison72: You can't mean this. You're demeaning fellow gamers and a Polish dev. What gives?
Breja: The fuck do I care if the developers are polish, german or martian? The game is a slimey emo masss murder sim marketet on controversy alone. Fuck that. And all the whiny asshats making mountains out of molehills out of GOG not selling it are no fellows of mine.
Clearly, you aren't familiar with Merica, and its way of curtailing freedom of expression.
low rated
toxicTom: Still there are so many possibilities why GOG could have refused the game. And not talking about the reasons is just good business practice. Maybe they just found it shit and not worth the hassle. If I were decider at GOG.com, I would probably think: "Is the game worth the controversy surrounding it? If it's just mediocre - will probably sell a few units at launch due to the hype and then people will forget about it. Will that be worth the flak from parents, SJW and other misguided non-gamers? Will I have to hold another press conference instead of having dinner with my kids? Will this game be beneficial to GOG's catalogue in the long term?".
Well, you don't think very highly of GOG, it seems. :/
Breja: Why would I? I'm not the one going on and on about how GOG i terrible and I'll never buy anything from then etc. I'm still quite happy here, thank you very much. I'm just saying all the "GOG is teh hilter gimme my murder sim nao or I will never by anything from U and go 2 steam" people should stop talking about it, and just go.
JKHSawyer: You bitch and moan about them almost as much as they do about Hatred.
So? Yeah, I call them out on their bullshit. What is the logic here? "Would you be so nice as to not bother the people shitting all over your building's lobby?"
Tracido: Finding out you are a victim blaming SJW didn't help your case. However I found there are some not so pop, realize they have some sense with ego's. :)
Dalswyn: You know what? You're right:

LET'S FUCK GRAMMAR AND HAVE A PARTY!
I got a toothache reading his post, why did you have to quote it?
(And now I'm spreading the misery, hur hur.)
Primo_Victoria: I guess the Humble widget is still the best way to buy from an indie?
It always have been, as it is the way that gives most to the developers. If you buy from gOg or any other store, you give the developer 70% of the monies, but via Humble Widget they get 95%. (even Humble Store is not as good at 75%).

So if you want to support the developer, always use the widgets.
low rated
Primo_Victoria: I guess the Humble widget is still the best way to buy from an indie?
amok: It always have been, as it is the way that gives most to the developers. If you buy from gOg or any other store, you give the developer 70% of the monies, but via Humble Widget they get 95%. (even Humble Store is not as good at 75%).

Is there a roundup of the games sold by widget? And is gOg some kind of alternate Russian GOG or...?
tinyE: I never got a PM from you. If you used Galaxy I don't have that installed so it wouldn't have gone through.
Tracido: So you're telling me all I wrote, never got to you, at all? Is chat only tied to Galaxy?
I'm telling you be it galaxy or not, I never got a PM. And if I did, as far as I know there is no way to delete those, so it would still be there. Your name shows up on the list but according to the screen nothing has ever been sent between us.
low rated
amok: It always have been, as it is the way that gives most to the developers. If you buy from gOg or any other store, you give the developer 70% of the monies, but via Humble Widget they get 95%. (even Humble Store is not as good at 75%).

That's wonderful, but how can it make money when these digital platforms are all most know.

I agree, but there is a problem. Overall digital pricing.

In the old days physical copies took much more from profits, so it is improving, at least.

Where I like this the most is early struggling developers.
Dalswyn: You know what? You're right:

LET'S FUCK GRAMMAR AND HAVE A PARTY!
Starmaker: I got a toothache reading his post, why did you have to quote it?
(And now I'm spreading the misery, hur hur.)
I don't know if you've perused the thread, but this quote is actually pretty mild compared to some of his inventions.

Edit: see the post right before this one for a fine example.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Dalswyn
Primo_Victoria: I'm a bit in the same boat. I joined GOG for their principles and how they're praised, and they turn out to be pretty shady as well with the Witcher 3 downgrade, the buggy website, and I've heard only a little bit about the issues you mention like regional pricing and geolocation blocks.
There was no Witcher 3 downgrade. They had to change the engine because it couldn't handle nightly lighting well (although it looked a little better than the current one in daytime). And they had to remove some things that just wouldn't work with a massive game running in the background at the same time. Go ahead and ask them for the demo that had the oh-so-awesome visuals. I guess you would be surprised how they upgraded since then: They added a whole huge game.

I agree in part on the regional pricing and I'm still pissed about the region locks too. But both issues are a lot worse on i.e. Steam.
low rated
Tracido: So you're telling me all I wrote, never got to you, at all? Is chat only tied to Galaxy?
tinyE: I'm telling you be it galaxy or not, I never got a PM. And if I did, as far as I know there is no way to delete those, so it would still be there. Your name shows up on the list but according to the screen nothing has ever been sent between us.
Well I watched it go to you and watched it disappear as well, you went offline just as it did, so it seemed obvious, I'm just confused, this was days ago now...
low rated
Primo_Victoria: I'm a bit in the same boat. I joined GOG for their principles and how they're praised, and they turn out to be pretty shady as well with the Witcher 3 downgrade, the buggy website, and I've heard only a little bit about the issues you mention like regional pricing and geolocation blocks.
toxicTom: I agree in part on the regional pricing and I'm still pissed about the region locks too. But both issues are a lot worse on i.e. Steam.
Right, I heard some Asian regions don't get certain games.
tinyE: I'm telling you be it galaxy or not, I never got a PM. And if I did, as far as I know there is no way to delete those, so it would still be there. Your name shows up on the list but according to the screen nothing has ever been sent between us.
Tracido: Well I watched it go to you and watched it disappear as well, you went offline just as it did, so it seemed obvious, I'm just confused, this was days ago now...
Because the postman saw you leave your home, it means you burned your mailbox?

Are you on crack?
Tracido: If you weren't trying to be an asshole you'd have read what I sent you privately, instead of deleting it.
Until gog decides to upgrade their chat system you can not delete chat messages. If he did not get it, it was not sent (which happens quite often with the buggy chat system). It should not matter at all if it was sent by the galaxy client or not.
low rated
Tracido: Well I watched it go to you and watched it disappear as well, you went offline just as it did, so it seemed obvious, I'm just confused, this was days ago now...
Dalswyn: Because the postman saw you leave your home, it means you burned your mailbox?

Are you on crack?
I'm very aware of all I wrote and it sure as hell wasn't to you he took something personally I spoke to him personally, it was none of your business. I would have just continued privately if it had sent in the first place.