It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Oh good monkey is here.

Now we can get back to being calm and rational. XD
Ophelium: I was compelled to look through my old chat messages...

Last May, I gifted monkeydelarge a copy of Outlast. He said he would never forget it. This May, he accuses me of drinking PBR in my mom's basement (which she does not have).

I also know that a few Christmases ago, Carrion Crow and I exchanged awful games. He gave me Judge Dredd and I gave him Daikatana. But those messages are missing.

Fix the chat system or I'm boycotting! Blargh!
monkeydelarge: So because you gifted me a game, last year, I have to be your loyal best friend forever no matter what kind of person you end up showing yourself to be? You are the one who decided to side with these insane pro censorship control freaks and call everyone on the side of true righteousness, "asshats". You made your bed, now lie in it...in your mother's basement.
Uh, no...I don't care what you think of me. I'm just pointing out the type of person you are. You didn't have to say "I'll never forget this". Anyway, shine on, you crazy diamond.
amok: Since there is no store front, there is no unified webpage. Said that, there are a few community driven ones. I think this is the best one: http://calvein.github.io/humble-games/table.html

(and no-one know how to write gOg, not even gOg themselves... I emphasis Old in gOg).
Primo_Victoria: That's so cool. Thank you.

Are you saying that you wish GOG only sold old games? I'm sure you're not the only one, but I find modern indie games just as appealing.
it was what gOg did well, and it was gOg's unique selling point. Old games are still where they excel, and is the only games I buy here.
amok: National Alliance should subject "Ethnic Cleansing" to gOg. If it is rejected, it would only be because censorship. or the femnazis... probably censorship by the femnazis in plotting with SJW's thinking with their feelings.
monkeydelarge: This post proves to the world, how delusional you are. Show me some proof that Hatred is a racist game. The main character being white doesn't count.
umm... it was about being "controversial", not "racist".... Context?
Post edited May 31, 2015 by amok
low rated
Breja: I just wish all of you would go to steam or desura or whatever already. I'm all for redirecting all of you away. It's the best idea GOG had in the last year. Don't sell the game all the asshats want to play, have them throw a sissyfit and go away. Would be great, if only it worked.
JKHSawyer: Would you go away to? That'd be nice.

Garrison72: Stop dog piling on Tracido :(

I hate the low rated bull shit this site has.
JKHSawyer: Maybe if he didn't talk out of his ass, have a know-it-all mentality, call everyone he hates a SJW, and constructed sentences that made sense, he wouldn't get that sort of attention.
Maybe he is calling everyone he hates a "SJW" because they are behaving like SJWs? Food for thought.
tinyE: Oh good monkey is here.

Now we can get back to being calm and rational. XD
If only...
low rated
monkeydelarge: So because you gifted me a game, last year, I have to be your loyal best friend forever no matter what kind of person you end up showing yourself to be? You are the one who decided to side with these insane pro censorship control freaks and call everyone on the side of true righteousness, "asshats". You made your bed, now lie in it...in your mother's basement.
Ophelium: Uh, no...I don't care what you think of me. I'm just pointing out the type of person you are. You didn't have to say "I'll never forget this". Anyway, shine on, you crazy diamond.
Typical buthurt reponse

Are you saying that you wish GOG only sold old games? I'm sure you're not the only one, but I find modern indie games just as appealing.
amok: it was what gOg did well, and it was gOg's unique selling point. Old games are still where they excel, and is the only games I buy here.
I'm still waiting for the Transylvania trilogy.
Supremtin: Typical buthurt reponse
No one asked you, Mr. Nosey Pants.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Ophelium
Typical well-crafted, sensitive, constructive response.
low rated
amok: it was what gOg did well, and it was gOg's unique selling point. Old games are still where they excel, and is the only games I buy here.
Ophelium: I'm still waiting for the Transylvania trilogy.
Ophelium: No one asked you, Mr. Nosey Pants.
another typical buthurt response
low rated

Well, after going through over 100 titles I certainly had to tweak many to get them working, but after GOG explained they do not have access to source code I was understanding.

However, being one of the most prominent DRM-Free sellers, I'm not excited about old games only being here.

Now, if the market gets a better balance, and I'm glad you shared that widget, really, but until that, just keep promoting.

However, if waiting until a game is established in the market, until bringing it here, is how that worked out, I'd think that sounds fair.
Dalswyn: Typical well-crafted, sensitive, constructive response.
Very. I tremble in awe of his wit and mastery of compassion.
Tracido: Now, if the market gets a better balance, and I'm glad you shared that widget, really, but until that, just keep promoting.

However, if waiting until a game is established in the market, until bringing it here, is how that worked out, I'd think that sounds fair.
I wish Google Translate would be of help...
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Dalswyn
low rated
Dalswyn: Typical well-crafted, sensitive, constructive response.
Ophelium: Very. I tremble in awe of his wit and mastery of compassion.
dude go away, it would help out a lot if you did
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Supremtin
low rated
Ophelium: Very. I tremble in awe of his wit and mastery of compassion.
Supremtin: dude go away, it would help out a lot if you did
Now now, those two are clearly rather close, they probably don't have much else but this place.
Tracido: Well, after going through over 100 titles I certainly had to tweak many to get them working, but after GOG explained they do not have access to source code I was understanding.

However, being one of the most prominent DRM-Free sellers, I'm not excited about old games only being here.

Now, if the market gets a better balance, and I'm glad you shared that widget, really, but until that, just keep promoting.

'DRM Free' came after 'Good Old Games'. From the start 'Old' was the selling point, and the games where just DRM free by default.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by amok