It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Tracido, I'm glad you are here, I'm curious.

Why do you hang out in here?

Seriously? You obviously don't like any of us. In fact I'd go so far as to suggest we all make you sick. And I'm not holding that against you, but if this is the case, it makes no sense for you to come here.

There are people and places I'm not fond of, and you know what, I avoid them.

So what is it? Do you like being aggravated, because that is the only thing you seem to accomplish by coming in here.
Tracido: Finding out you are a victim blaming SJW didn't help your case. However I found there are some not so pop, realize they have some sense with ego's. :)
You know what? You're right:

LET'S FUCK GRAMMAR AND HAVE A PARTY!
tinyE: Tracido, I'm glad you are here, I'm curious.

Why do you hang out in here?

Seriously? You obviously don't like any of us. In fact I'd go so far as to suggest we all make you sick. And I'm not holding that against you, but if this is the case, it makes no sense for you to come here.

There are people and places I'm not fond of, and you know what, I avoid them.

So what is it? Do you like being aggravated, because that is the only thing you seem to accomplish by coming in here.
Tracido: Finding out you are a victim blaming SJW didn't help your case. However I found there are some not so pop, realize they have some sense with ego's. :)
I'm not trying to be an asshole but that made no sense to me. I'm an old man, humor me and please explain that.
Breja: I just wish all of you would go to steam or desura or whatever already. I'm all for redirecting all of you away. It's the best idea GOG had in the last year. Don't sell the game all the asshats want to play, have them throw a sissyfit and go away. Would be great, if only it worked.
JKHSawyer: Would you go away to? That'd be nice.
Why would I? I'm not the one going on and on about how GOG i terrible and I'll never buy anything from then etc. I'm still quite happy here, thank you very much. I'm just saying all the "GOG is teh hilter gimme my murder sim nao or I will never by anything from U and go 2 steam" people should stop talking about it, and just go.
low rated
Primo_Victoria: All new releases in 2015 too.
JKHSawyer: All these games are older yet you get more bang for your buck.
How do you know?
Supremtin: gog deciding not to host the game will just drive all who want to buy it to head over to steam or desura for it and I don't think that's gonna cause much loss to them financially, on the other hand what gog is doing is just re-directing their customers to steam and away from gog
Breja: I just wish all of you would go to steam or desura or whatever already. I'm all for redirecting all of you away. It's the best idea GOG had in the last year. Don't sell the game all the asshats want to play, have them throw a sissyfit and go away. Would be great, if only it worked.
yeah there is a problem with that. All the ass hats feel the need to "make their voices heard" probley because if most of these clowns actually got off the keyboards and tried that stuff out in the real world someone would either kick their ass, laughed at or ignored. (and I know someone will try to use this against me but whatever) It's far safer to be a idiot on the internet then being on in the real world.
JKHSawyer: Would you go away to? That'd be nice.
Breja: Why would I? I'm not the one going on and on about how GOG i terrible and I'll never buy anything from then etc. I'm still quite happy here, thank you very much. I'm just saying all the "GOG is teh hilter gimme my murder sim nao or I will never by anything from U and go 2 steam" people should stop talking about it, and just go.
You bitch and moan about them almost as much as they do about Hatred.

JKHSawyer: All these games are older yet you get more bang for your buck.
Primo_Victoria: How do you know?
Because I've played and beaten most if not all in that list.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by JKHSawyer
low rated
tinyE: I'm not trying to be an asshole but that made no sense to me. I'm an old man, humor me and please explain that.
If you weren't trying to be an asshole you'd have read what I sent you privately, instead of deleting it.
tinyE: I'm not trying to be an asshole but that made no sense to me. I'm an old man, humor me and please explain that.
Tracido: If you weren't trying to be an asshole you'd have read what I sent you privately, instead of deleting it.
I never got a PM from you. If you used Galaxy I don't have that installed so it wouldn't have gone through.
high rated
Garrison72: You can't mean this. You're demeaning fellow gamers and a Polish dev. What gives?
The fuck do I care if the developers are polish, german or martian? The game is a slimey emo masss murder sim marketed on controversy alone. Fuck that. And all the whiny asshats making mountains out of molehills out of GOG not selling it are no fellows of mine.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Breja
JKHSawyer: Alien Breed + Tower Assault - $5.99
Alien Shooter - $5.99
Alien Shooter 2 - $5.99
Cannon Fodder - $5.99
Cannon Fodder 2 - $5.99
Crusader - No Remorse - $5.99
Crusader - No Regret - $5.99
Zombie Shooter - $5.99
Zombie Shooter 2 - $5.99
Postal - $5.99

Hatred - $19.99...
Garrison72: A legitimate point if the game proves to be a few hours long. That remains to be seen. But keep in mind new titles always have a higher price tag. I'm holding out thinking this is why GOG really rejected the game. but then...can't they haggle on price points?

edit- I just found where the devs said the game is 6-8 hours long.
Lucius, an interesting "evil" game with a lot of flaws (I enjoyed it nonetheless) I completed in 7 hours (admittedly with consulting a walkthrough when I was stuck). It's also $19.99.

Still there are so many possibilities why GOG could have refused the game. And not talking about the reasons is just good business practice. Maybe they just found it shit and not worth the hassle. If I were decider at GOG.com, I would probably think: "Is the game worth the controversy surrounding it? If it's just mediocre - will probably sell a few units at launch due to the hype and then people will forget about it. Will that be worth the flak from parents, SJW and other misguided non-gamers? Will I have to hold another press conference instead of having dinner with my kids? Will this game be beneficial to GOG's catalogue in the long term?".
In the end it's a rational business decision made from available information and presumptions. It may turn out wrong if the game becomes a massive hit. Or not, if the game fails to draw any prolonged attention. Calling this "censorship" is just silly.

I probably would have bought it (but not for $20) out of sheer curiosity and for those "I have to let of steam" moments.
low rated
Tracido: Best post yet. :) I know it is upsetting, but never forget that fact. :)
Supremtin: someone who finally sees the bigger picture, gog has recently been pissing of pc gamers
1 they downgraded the witcher 3, then lied to our faces
2 they went back on one of their core principles with the regional pricing
3 and now they refuse to host hatred here and arnt even trying to calm people by telling them whatever reason made them make that decision

But after all this fanboys still defend them will just caue them to keep making negatives decisions in the future, and considering that steam is overall a better service that gog I don't really see a bright future for gamers or devs(I mean if I were a dev why would I trust a group of people who kept lying to their funs about a downgraded they obviously did) here in gog

NB: I don't hate gog rather I hate steam, notice the day I joined gog? that was the second day after steam implemented the paid mods system, that was the last straw for me and made me realize that a monopoly over digital distribution was bad for everyone so I decided to support gog(ive actually told lots of people on steam about gog heck one time I even got banned for a day cause some admin said I was 'trolling'), but now that gog is behaving this way I don't really think am going to support them much
I'm a bit in the same boat. I joined GOG for their principles and how they're praised, and they turn out to be pretty shady as well with the Witcher 3 downgrade, the buggy website, and I've heard only a little bit about the issues you mention like regional pricing and geolocation blocks.

I guess the Humble widget is still the best way to buy from an indie?
Dalswyn: You know what? You're right:

LET'S FUCK GRAMMAR AND HAVE A PARTY!
*bends Grammar over*

Don't worry, Grammar, this has been done to you many times since the advent of the internet.
low rated
Tracido: If you weren't trying to be an asshole you'd have read what I sent you privately, instead of deleting it.
tinyE: I never got a PM from you. If you used Galaxy I don't have that installed so it wouldn't have gone through.
So you're telling me all I wrote, never got to you, at all? Is chat only tied to Galaxy?
DCT: *yawn* I'm too stupid and dumb to think of anything clever so I'll pretend like that comment I made wasn't childish.
Tracido: Moron.
Really, wow it must of given you a headache thinking that hard to come up with that comeback. Oh and changing my inital post via a quote, what are you 12?

God you are so pathetic, I admit I find you amusing though in a train wreck or a future darwin award winner kind of way.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by DCT
tinyE: I never got a PM from you. If you used Galaxy I don't have that installed so it wouldn't have gone through.
Galaxy is just a wrapper for the website. If someone wrote to you it should be visible under Chat (former PM), but only of you either have "accept messages from all people" enabled or the person writing you is on your friends list.