It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alien Breed + Tower Assault - $5.99
Alien Shooter - $5.99
Alien Shooter 2 - $5.99
Cannon Fodder - $5.99
Cannon Fodder 2 - $5.99
Crusader - No Remorse - $5.99
Crusader - No Regret - $5.99
Zombie Shooter - $5.99
Zombie Shooter 2 - $5.99
Postal - $5.99

Hatred - $19.99...
Supremtin: apparently Hatred happens to be the only game on gog that happens to be 'short length, high price, repetitive mediocre content, and potential buggyness...
Actually in that combination I really can't think of a single one that is on GOG. Can you name a few to help me?
low rated
Primo_Victoria: "We can't sell it." and that's it?
Garrison72: Yep. The DC guys just said it was their loss. But truth is GOG is second to Steam in digital sales. So it's really a big deal. Maybe because they know the guys from GOG, being from Poland, and they don't want to stir the pot. But I read an interview with the CEO of DC and he said if this game fails the company is done and everyone has to go get another job.
don't worry gog deciding not to host the game will just drive all who want to buy it to head over to steam or desura for it and I don't think that's gonna cause much loss to them financially, on the other hand what gog is doing is just re-directing their customers to steam and away from gog
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Supremtin
tinyE: What is a twin stick anyway?

I guess I missed the FPS meeting where they explained that.
amok: it refers to a Llamatron (awesome madness).
low rated
JKHSawyer: Alien Breed + Tower Assault - $5.99
Alien Shooter - $5.99
Alien Shooter 2 - $5.99
Cannon Fodder - $5.99
Cannon Fodder 2 - $5.99
Zombie Shooter - $5.99
Zombie Shooter 2 - $5.99
Postal - $5.99

Hatred - $19.99...
which one of those games has the graphical fidelity and visual effects of Hatred, or which one of them is actually a new game?
Alien Shooter - $5.99
Alien Shooter 2 - $5.99
Cannon Fodder - $5.99
Cannon Fodder 2 - $5.99
Zombie Shooter - $5.99
Zombie Shooter 2 - $5.99
Postal - $5.99

Hatred - $19.99...
A legitimate point if the game proves to be a few hours long. That remains to be seen. But keep in mind new titles always have a higher price tag. I'm holding out thinking this is why GOG really rejected the game. but then...can't they haggle on price points?

edit- I just found where the devs said the game is 6-8 hours long.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Garrison72
low rated
Supremtin: apparently Hatred happens to be the only game on gog that happens to be 'short length, high price, repetitive mediocre content, and potential buggyness...
PaterAlf: Actually in that combination I really can't think of a single one that is on GOG. Can you name a few to help me?
I cant as you can see am new here, but on the other hand am 100% sure that more than enough of those games exist here on gog
low rated
Breja: For teh lols.
Supremtin: lol I hope youre having fun then :D
Fenixp: ... Sooo GOG is not selling Hatred because the insane main antagonist doesn't go into asylum at the end. Absolutely, makes perfect sense.
Supremtin: and because the game is gonna be an AO rated game, pls stop nitpicking my comments

I know for sure that your arnt a fanboy so why are you even defending them?
Fanbois who only use their mob mentality to judge everything, worthless and only worthy of pure judgement as they were given, period.
low rated
Supremtin: lol I hope youre having fun then :D

and because the game is gonna be an AO rated game, pls stop nitpicking my comments

I know for sure that your arnt a fanboy so why are you even defending them?
Tracido: Fanbois who only use their mob mentality to judge everything, worthless and only worthy of pure judgement as they were given, period.
pls don't tell me youre here to defend gog too, I happen to be the only here at this moment not a funboy who actually thinks that gog is at fault here
low rated
Garrison72: Yep. The DC guys just said it was their loss. But truth is GOG is second to Steam in digital sales. So it's really a big deal. Maybe because they know the guys from GOG, being from Poland, and they don't want to stir the pot. But I read an interview with the CEO of DC and he said if this game fails the company is done and everyone has to go get another job.
Supremtin: don't worry gog deciding not to host the game will just drive all who want to buy it to head over to steam or desura for it and I don't think that's gonna cause much loss to them financially, on the other hand what gog is doing is just re-directing their customers to steam and away from gog
Best post yet. :) I know it is upsetting, but never forget that fact. :)
Primo_Victoria: "We can't sell it." and that's it?
Garrison72: Yep. The DC guys just said it was their loss. But truth is GOG is second to Steam in digital sales. So it's really a big deal. Maybe because they know the guys from GOG, being from Poland, and they don;t want to stir the pot. But I read an interview with the CEO of DC and he said if this game fails the company is done and everyone has to go get another job.
To be fair, I don't think Hatred is this killer must have app. Honestly if it wasn't for the stink made about it, I don't think when it would go up on Steam anyone would of really noticed. It's not that big of deal, yeah it would of sold quite a few copies sure based on wishlist votes but it's not a big omg must get acquisition. Now if GOG passed on something like say Doom 4, whatever Bethseda's next title is or even Alien Isolation, then yeah that would be stupid move but I don't think passing on a 20 dollar indy game is really going to hurt them that much.
low rated
Tracido: Fanbois who only use their mob mentality to judge everything, worthless and only worthy of pure judgement as they were given, period.
Supremtin: pls don't tell me youre here to defend gog too, I happen to be the only here at this moment not a funboy who actually thinks that gog is at fault here
No man, you are getting just as dogpiled by the pop trash as well. It's that I understand.
Tracido, I'm glad you are here, I'm curious.

Why do you hang out in here?

Seriously? You obviously don't like any of us. In fact I'd go so far as to suggest we all make you sick. And I'm not holding that against you, but if this is the case, it makes no sense for you to come here.

There are people and places I'm not fond of, and you know what, I avoid them.

So what is it? Do you like being aggravated, because that is the only thing you seem to accomplish by coming in here.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by tinyE
Supremtin: pls don't tell me youre here to defend gog too, I happen to be the only here at this moment not a funboy who actually thinks that gog is at fault here
You two have not meet yet? You should get on like a house on fire.
Alien Shooter - $5.99
Alien Shooter 2 - $5.99
Cannon Fodder - $5.99
Cannon Fodder 2 - $5.99
Zombie Shooter - $5.99
Zombie Shooter 2 - $5.99
Postal - $5.99

Hatred - $19.99...
Supremtin: which one of those games has the graphical fidelity and visual effects of Hatred, or which one of them is actually a new game?
Graphic fidelity doesn't mean much if your game is short or has no replay value. The Devs said they want to release some free DLC, and when that happens I wouldn't be surprised at all to see it suddenly appear on GOG, even for $20 still, because you'd get a more complete package.

E: Hotline Miami is $10, Hotline Miami 2 is $15, the digital deluxe is $20. Both of these games are packed with content.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by JKHSawyer