It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Oh good, this thread is still here. :P
Telika: Hello.

*thread waves at you*
Hello Telika!
Supremtin: postal 1 had a crazy dude who got dragged to an asylum at the end of the game and postal 2 had the option of not killing people if you could resist not getting into a fight, and also none of these games had an AO rating
... Sooo GOG is not selling Hatred because the insane main antagonist doesn't go into asylum at the end. Absolutely, makes perfect sense.
low rated
Supremtin: the why are you in this thread then?
Breja: For teh lols.
lol I hope youre having fun then :D
Supremtin: postal 1 had a crazy dude who got dragged to an asylum at the end of the game and postal 2 had the option of not killing people if you could resist not getting into a fight, and also none of these games had an AO rating
Fenixp: ... Sooo GOG is not selling Hatred because the insane main antagonist doesn't go into asylum at the end. Absolutely, makes perfect sense.
and because the game is gonna be an AO rated game, pls stop nitpicking my comments

I know for sure that your arnt a fanboy so why are you even defending them?
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Supremtin
Telika: AO: Farenheit.

Only mass murdering of innocent: Postal.

Will you for once stop defending gog? am really getting tired of you
Oooh, so, according to your analysis, The Reason why Hatred isn't rhere is because it doesn't combine simultaneously the three elements of 1) AO, 2) Mass Killing of Innocents, 3) "Sad" ending, which are fine when separate ?

Brilliant investigation. Also snickering at you means defending GOG on everything (including the forced galaxy beta, the library redesign, etc) which no one, amongst those who don't care about Hatred, ever came close to criticize.

Keep smacking your head against the wall, you're halfway through...

Supremtin: I know for sure that your arnt a fanboy so why are you even defending them?
Oh, okay. My point gets answered there. Another instance of "i've decided that they are solely motivated by that, and if facts contradict my assumptions then it is their fault for being incoherent with the motivation i have attributed to them".
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Telika
AlienMind: Let's state what censorship is:
Deliberately cutting out information in a medium piece because of fear.

Today's society want their shops to be forced to sell everything? That's dictatorship, folks.

There are numerous other outlets for the creators of this game to sell their game on, even the last option to sell it themselves on their own website, drm free. Perhaps they are the one not wanting everyone to play their game, eh?

Personally, I don't care about a mediocre game which only got famous because Gabe Newells left nut tingled.
It wasn't just hit left nut that tingled: https://youtu.be/hf1waPaoBYI
Telika: AO: Farenheit.

Only mass murdering of innocent: Postal.

Then stop defending a mediocre game that you've been manipulated into thinking is the best thing ever.
My left nut tingles all the time which is something because I had it removed 15 years ago. It's like those amputees who swear they can still feel their missing leg. I reach down to scratch, and there is nothing there!
Post edited May 31, 2015 by tinyE
Ahh...more chips please..
low rated

Telika: Oooh, so, according to your analysis, The Reason why Hatred isn't rhere is because it doesn't combine simultaneously the three elements of 1) AO, 2) Mass Killing of Innocents, 3) "Sad" ending, which are fine when separate ?

Brilliant investigation. Also snickering at you means defending GOG on everything (including the forced galaxy beta, the library redesign, etc) which no one, amongst those who don't care about Hatred, ever came close to criticize.

Keep smacking your head against the wall, you're halfway through...
it turns out Fahrenheit is an M rated game, yes those are the reasons why gog decided not to host the game and if you still TOO much of a fanboy to see that am gona ignore all what youre saying about the forced gog galaxy(which is really optional) or whatever you said after that
Supremtin: and because the game is gonna be an AO rated game, pls stop nitpicking my comments
Yes, it's not an AO rated game, Fahrenheit is. You have already been shown proof that GOG sells AO rated games in form of Fahrenheit, that it sells games completely focused on killing innocent people in the form of Postal, and that Hatred is already considered by many to be a mediocre game with loads of technical issues. In spite of proof being thrown in your face over and over again, you insist that GOG is not selling Hatred because of AO rating (which can't be true, because GOG carries such games) and because of focus on killing innocents, which also can't be true because they sell the likes of Carmageddon or Postal. So the logical explanation we are left with is that GOG isn't selling Hatred because it's just not a good game and because it has technical issues.

Supremtin: I know for sure that your arnt a fanboy so why are you even defending them?
I'm not defending GOG, I'm disagreeing with you.

Supremtin: it turns out Fahrenheit is an M rated game, yes those are the reasons why gog decided not to host the game and if you still TOO much of a fanboy to see that am gona ignore all what youre saying about the forced gog galaxy(which is really optional) or whatever you said after that
GOG actually sells the uncensored version.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Fenixp
low rated
gunsynd: Ahh...more chips please..
lol
Breja: For teh lols.
Supremtin: lol I hope youre having fun then :D
Once I realised this thread is not going away in this millenium, having a laugh at it is all that's left. This whole thing is so silly by now there may be more laugh to be had here than the joke contest thread.
low rated
Supremtin: and because the game is gonna be an AO rated game, pls stop nitpicking my comments
Fenixp: Yes, it's not an AO rated game, Fahrenheit is. You have already been shown proof that GOG sells AO rated games in form of Fahrenheit, that it sells games completely focused on killing innocent people in the form of Postal, and that Hatred is already considered by many to be a mediocre game with loads of technical issues. In spite of proof being thrown in your face over and over again, you insist that GOG is not selling Hatred because of AO rating (which can't be true, because GOG carries such games) and because of focus on killing innocents, which also can't be true because they sell the likes of Carmageddon or Postal. So the logical explanation we are left with is that GOG isn't selling Hatred because it's just not a good game and because it has technical issues.

Fenixp: I'm not defending GOG, I'm disagreeing with you.
Fahrenheit is not an AO game but an M rated game well youre disagreeing with me to defend gog so...
Also go look at the gameplay from gamespot the game doesn't have much technical issues am sure there are countless bad and buggy games here on gog too, seriously why cant you just accept that gog is just being hypocritical
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Supremtin
Fenixp: Yes, it's not an AO rated game, Fahrenheit is. You have already been shown proof that GOG sells AO rated games in form of Fahrenheit, that it sells games completely focused on killing innocent people in the form of Postal, and that Hatred is already considered by many to be a mediocre game with loads of technical issues. In spite of proof being thrown in your face over and over again, you insist that GOG is not selling Hatred because of AO rating (which can't be true, because GOG carries such games) and because of focus on killing innocents, which also can't be true because they sell the likes of Carmageddon or Postal. So the logical explanation we are left with is that GOG isn't selling Hatred because it's just not a good game and because it has technical issues.
no no no, you don't get it. it is because it is both AO AND involves mass killing at the same time. Factors, see? It makes perfect sense.

Same reason why gOg reject Braid. it is because it has hand-drawn backgrounds AND time-manipulation. gOg sells games which has hand-drawn backgrounds, and games with time manipulation, but not games containing both! I smell a conspiracy here.
Supremtin: if you still TOO much of a fanboy to see that am gona ignore all what youre saying about the forced gog galaxy(which is really optional) or whatever you said after that
Stop defending galaxy, you fanboy, why are you always protecting gog !?