It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dalswyn: Stabbing a woman in the face? No problem!
Killing a child? Urr... makes me unconfortable...
A woman?! As a feminist I find this patronizing and offensive and someone should chop your balls off and let you suffocate on them!

/sarcasm
sasuke12: You know a lot of South African dictators have child soldiers as bodyguards.

So if you are a soldier sent to rescue someone trapped in Africa, you will inevitably come across child soldiers. You may hesitate to pull the trigger, but they won't.
Stupid question, but how can one country have several dictators?
tinyE: XD I live on the Canadian border but I don't speak French. Do you have an English version of that? :P
A 17-year old girl designed a simple, unexpensive method to filter out fluoride from tap water.

As for your other question, yes. Ask KingBradley7 about the Junta. ;)

F4LL0UT: A woman?! As a feminist I find this patronizing and offensive and someone should chop your balls off and let you suffocate on them!

/sarcasm
I was taking this example from the trailer, but you also see a man having his balls chopped off. :P
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Dalswyn
sasuke12: You know a lot of South African dictators have child soldiers as bodyguards.
Uhm wut?
tinyE: XD I live on the Canadian border but I don't speak French. Do you have an English version of that? :P
We don't even all learn French anyway. :p

Basically, she invented a safe chemical method that can remove harmful fluoride from drinking water.
Fenixp: Yes, they mostly just look bloody annoying. Camera switches, animation plays out, camera switches back. That'll get quite old quite fast.
I'm not sure. I mean, I can imagine that they'll become irritating in the long run but actually I considered the change of perspective with the high quality animations kinda refreshing. It certainly makes this little isometric shooter feel grander than it is.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by F4LL0UT
Fenixp: Yes, they mostly just look bloody annoying. Camera switches, animation plays out, camera switches back. That'll get quite old quite fast.
F4LL0UT: I'm not sure. I mean, I can imagine that they'll become irritating in the long run but actually I considered the change of perspective with the high quality animations kinda refreshing. It certainly makes this little isometric shooter feel grander than it is.
I wonder how much variety there will be.

Actually, come to think of it, I qwouldn't be surprised if they've nastied the kills up since the trailer, to try and keep riding the controversy train after release.

I mean, if I were them, that's probably what I would do. Have nastiness not shown before release to generate "buzz" afterward.
While I really don't care about GOG releasing Hatred or not, I still think they should at least open a Hatred "game specific" subforum. :-/
Telika: While I really don't care about GOG releasing Hatred or not, I still think they should at least open a Hatred "game specific" subforum. :-/
By General discussion, they mean General discussion about Hatred.
high rated
What, you can't kill children? Fuck these politically correct developers! I was really looking forward to this game, but now they have shown their true faces and that they are against freedom of speech! Why do they suddenly support censorship?

I will boycott the developer and not buy any of their games, until they give me the possibility to slaughter children. I have the right to free speech, I won't let some dirty Polish communists take that away from me! They don't even know what freedom is!
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Fesin
jefequeso: Actually, come to think of it, I qwouldn't be surprised if they've nastied the kills up since the trailer, to try and keep riding the controversy train after release.
Frankly I'm rather expecting that we've already seen pretty much the worst stuff in the first trailer and many people will go "why did we all go nuts when this was announced?" later on.
Dalswyn: As for your other question, yes. Ask KingBradley7 about the Junta. ;)

F4LL0UT:
Dalswyn:
Yeah, I've been told off enough this week so I'll pass. :P
low rated
amok: You will not get it, because it is a matter of professionalism, not politics. It would be very unprofessional for gOg to publicise why they reject games.

All gOg said was that they could not reach an agreement. That was all. All the other info came from Nordic.
LeonardoCornejo: So saying it had nothing to do with censorship would harm them? I don't think so.
Exactly & Twitch yesterday only banned AO games because they always had wanted to, right?

Had nothing to do with the culture war tied to this game, nah. XD

I think the loved resident trolls here are part of it, but maybe I'm wrong. ;)

Oh, gameplay reviews are happening all over, how about that... https://youtu.be/Qtej1D_rexY
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Tracido
jefequeso: Actually, come to think of it, I qwouldn't be surprised if they've nastied the kills up since the trailer, to try and keep riding the controversy train after release.
F4LL0UT: Frankly I'm rather expecting that we've already seen pretty much the worst stuff in the first trailer and many people will go "why did we all go nuts when this was announced?" later on.
That's very possible as well.

Funnily enough, I'd say this old NES-era arcade game is far worse than anything I've seen from Hatred: https://youtu.be/k26yhWuCsS8
Post edited May 28, 2015 by jefequeso
20 min gameplay: (already posted?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEfL9PjwtdU

I love the physics and the chaotic feel, but I wish there was some justification in the killing. Like, combine this with psychological monsters from survival-horror games like Cry of Fear, and I might actually buy this.

Worst part for me is having to do the executions to get health back. I don't want to get up close and personal.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by tfishell