It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: WTF WAS THAT!?

XD
Telika: I'm not certain. Either we just got informed that CarrionCrow's parents don't love him, that the opposite sex don't find him attractive, that his life amounts to nothing, and that he believes the opposite, or it was meant at a more general level, meaning that humans' parents don't love them, that their opposite sex don't find them attractive, and that their life will never amount to anything, and that they are all convinced of the opposite.

I'm (understandably) very anxious, I hope it's the former one.
You have your answer.

monkeydelarge: On the surface, there is smiles and laughter but inside, you cry.
CarrionCrow: It's a good thing you're apparently going to attempt to play amateur psychologist.
That should take any urge to cry and replace it with even more spastic giggling.
Your failure makes me happy. Thank you. =)

...happy happy, joy joy, happy happy, joy joy....that song is frigging catchy....
I can see right through your mask, CarrionCrow.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by monkeydelarge
somebody make a mod for this game to turn lamey mccoat into darth sidious and the fucktard guns into force lightning and the people into rebels.

see then you got a game.
Really.
Is it a good GAME?
monkeydelarge: I can see right through your mask, CarrionCrow.
The fun question is when you'll be able to see through your own. ;)
Antimateria: Is it a good GAME?
A bunch of reviews suggests that not really. You can find gameplay vids on youtube and judge for yourself.
low rated
monkeydelarge: I can see right through your mask, CarrionCrow.
CarrionCrow: The fun question is when you'll be able to see through your own. ;)
monkeydelarge wears no mask.
johnnygoging: somebody make a mod for this game to turn lamey mccoat into darth sidious and the fucktard guns into force lightning and the people into rebels.

see then you got a game.
Yes, because for now he's a bit too reminiscent of anakin.
Ophelium: I've made a drinking game from this thread called "Spot the Asshat". I'm quite drunk now.
Good lord, man! Doing that in this thread could quickly prove fatal!
Antimateria: Is it a good GAME?
Fenixp: A bunch of reviews suggests that not really. You can find gameplay vids on youtube and judge for yourself.
*drinks some white gull..*

..son of a.. some people.
CarrionCrow: If you're going to twist someone's words, you should probably take the time to doublecheck and make sure that the statement you constructed actually makes sense.
As it stands, it just looks like your reading comprehension's not the greatest. -laughs-

It's okay, though. I'm bored, so you've got a minute to go back and edit in something that you think sounds better. =)
monkeydelarge: On the surface, there is smiles and laughter but inside, you cry.
Why are you quoting lyrics from C-list Cure songs?
CarrionCrow: The fun question is when you'll be able to see through your own. ;)
monkeydelarge: monkeydelarge wears no mask.
Well, you're good for laughs, if nothing else.

Not sure which is funnier, though - if you're consciously full of shit, or if you're full of shit and don't even notice...
monkeydelarge: The truth is unpleasant sometimes. Don't blame me for this. And you are the one who is lying to himself... In fact, you lie to yourself everyday by telling yourself, "My parents love me.", "I'm not a loser.", "The opposite sex finds me attractive", "One day, my life will amount to something" etc.
tinyE: WTF WAS THAT!?

XD
I think that was monkey mistaking this thread with his diary.
Antimateria: *drinks some white gull..*

..son of a.. some people.
I'll keep repeating it man, go play Saint's Row: The Third. You can make land sharks eat innocents and before you know it, you'll nick a jet that was sent to stop you and kill people by hundreds. It's magnificent.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Fenixp
low rated
johnnygoging: somebody make a mod for this game to turn lamey mccoat into darth sidious and the fucktard guns into force lightning and the people into rebels.

see then you got a game.
Why not just turn the main character into Jar Jar Binks and all the guns into devices that launch shiny orbs and the people into droids?