It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: does that mean one should buy the game or not?
I don't think anyone cares about that anymore. It is now pillow fight time.
http://i.imgur.com/olRALNL.gif

alright I'm giving lightening the mood here with attempts at being funny and am now gonna see about some boardgame flavoured witcher goodness followed by some aurora flavoured witcher goodness.

so gay for geralt right now.

pretend I didn't say that.
Ophelium: I've made a drinking game from this thread called "Spot the Asshat". I'm quite drunk now.
monkeydelarge: Yep. Drinking a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon alone in your mother's basement must of been an awesome experience.
Edit: Oops, in my drunken haze, I may have given the impression that I care. My apologies.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Ophelium
Breja: Ah, the "I am rubber, you are glue" school of witty comebacks. The six year old is strong with this one.
monkeydelarge: So responding to people with witty comebacks is a sign of maturity for you? WOW, your parents did a horrible job of raising you.
Joke's on you, I was raised by owls.
RWarehall: does that mean one should buy the game or not?
Telika: I don't think anyone cares about that anymore. It is now pillow fight time.
Pillow fight now, thumb wrestling later, and wondering when the hell the summer sale will get here after that. =)
I am extremely disappointed in GoG for refusing Hatered... but I will make a last transaction here (Giants: Citizen Kabuto) a very a politically incorrect game(for these retarded times), a game that defines my childhood... I'll gift it to a friend that I got on GoG...
StorkV88: (Giants: Citizen Kabuto) a very a politically incorrect game
WITH A BRA !!

YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE, YOU PSEUDO-REVOLUTIONARY SELLOUT !!
low rated
monkeydelarge: So responding to people with witty comebacks is a sign of maturity for you? WOW, your parents did a horrible job of raising you.
CarrionCrow: You screwed up with the reading comprehension again.
Also, that looks like you were attempting to have a cohesive thought, but then had a spasm and it got all fragmented about midway.

Would you like me to dig up some elementary school-level online study material for you?
Not willing to bet money that it'd help, but I'm in a giving mood. =)
I wonder what inspired you to attack my reading comprehension level for no good reason? I'm guessing it was the instruction manual you recently found from your old Hooked On Phonics game. The one your mom purchased for you after you had to repeat kindergarten four times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIqPqLEaSmc
GOG just had to put out a big Interplay sale right before the summer sale.
But at least I'll get to find out just how bad Earthworm Jim 3D and Kingdom are.
CarrionCrow: wondering when the hell the summer sale will get here after that. =)
Steam's summer sale begins on 11 June and ends on 22. With that said, GOG will either:
a) begin the summer sale this week, preempting Steam or
b) will begin the summer sale after the Steam sale ends.
low rated
tinyE: A few days ago I would have been on your ass for that because I was interested and I wanted to play it, but given the people pushing for it I'm now thrilled it isn't here. XD
monkeydelarge: Real intelligent way of thinking. Hating a game because you hate or dislike the kind of people who are pushing for it. Clearly, you are a logical person and not a man child guided by his emotions... NOT. Should I refuse to read H.P. Lovecraft for the rest of my life because your avatar is a green Cthulhu? No and I wouldn't because I'm not like you, fortunately. And I bet in the future, you will buy the game anyway, you fucking hypocrite. Your existence in this universe is nothing but a joke. A cruel joke that isn't funny, designed to waste oxygen and plague humanity.
I like you, really. Glad to know you are here too. :)
This is getting kind of sad. Maybe we should leave him alone. I feel like I'm throwing rocks at an invalid here.
StorkV88: (Giants: Citizen Kabuto) a very a politically incorrect game
Telika: WITH A BRA !!

YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE, YOU PSEUDO-REVOLUTIONARY SELLOUT !!
THIS FOOD IS RAW! I NEVER EAT RAW FOOD MY WIFE COOKS EVERYTHING EAT!OH MY GOT I FORGOT ABOUT THE WIFE!
monkeydelarge: I wonder what inspired you to attack my reading comprehension level for no good reason? I'm guessing it was the instruction manual you recently found from your old Hooked On Phonics game. The one your mom purchased for you after you had to repeat kindergarten four times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIqPqLEaSmc
Okay, I get that you're in a bad mood, or your life sucks, or you don't have the balls to confront people offline, or you're mentally unstable, or your weed supply ran out, or some combination thereof.

But you should really take up another hobby. You aren't very good at this one.
low rated
Ophelium: I've made a drinking game from this thread called "Spot the Asshat". I'm quite drunk now.
monkeydelarge: Yep. Drinking a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon alone in your mother's basement must of been an awesome experience.
Still laughing, hard, thanks for that. XD