It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
MaxFulvus: Thanks for the freebie, but... no GOG Connect ?!
Ashleee: It's not a part of the summer promo :(
No GOG Connect and no game unlocks when you spend money. Guess it's been a hard year for you guys. :/
Is there any chance of seeing another big surprise during the sales?
How long will the Bioshock Infinite sale last?
high rated
IronArcturus: How long will the Bioshock Infinite sale last?
Until end of the sale :)
i_hope_you_rot: Why Railway Empire isn't on sale while all its DLCs are ?
That almost certainly (based on the pattern from previous big sales) indicates it'll be one of the upcoming flash sales.
high rated
Thanks gog for bringing Bio Shock Infinite over here! Yet another game to go into my de-steamed pile, I'm also glad that the summer sale is timed with a full wallet!
Exciting! Glad to see Bioshock Infinite here, thousands more wishlist votes completed. :)

Obviously I have to mention that Pajama Sam Vol. 1 and 2 (Vol.1 being the better deal) are -60% off, with the caveat the Steam versions have more languages.

I can see GOG-chan on the stage there which is cool. Artwork of GOG-chan in space to celebrate Galaxy 2?

MaxFulvus: Thanks for the freebie, but... no GOG Connect ?!
Ashleee: It's not a part of the summer promo :(
Unfortunate. I thought you hinted weeks ago that it would return here (I presumed for the Summer Sale)? I guess a freebie is smarter marketing-wise than Connect.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by tfishell
Now this is a good price and a half for SoF games, with third being just proper tech demo of something out of Chaser... Although Bioshock Infinite is probably better story narrative. but worse, wooden like mechanics of a shooter.
Nice freebie.
adamhm: ... and of course, no Mac or Linux version of BioShock Infinite despite Mac & Linux versions being available on that other store :/
Just like with XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Why doesn't 2K provide the Linux-versions that's already available?
Ah, so we finally have the best Bioshock game DRM-free. I would say thank you 2K Games, but you are making all this just so you can sell me game I already own again.

Now if you publish Civilization V DRM-free as well during this sale, then you will truly get my tnx (and more money as well).

Edit: But thank you GOG and Cyan on Obduction, very nice gift :)
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Mafwek
high rated
adamhm: ... and of course, no Mac or Linux version of BioShock Infinite despite Mac & Linux versions being available on that other store :/
DadJoke007: Just like with XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Why doesn't 2K provide the Linux-versions that's already available?
As it was mentioned earlier, Linux/Mac versions of these games are published by different companies, not by 2K Games.
There are few games I would like to appear here more than bioshock infinite. On the other hand, not that many of them - I've heard GOOD things about it. And here I was thinking I was done spending for this week...
DadJoke007: Just like with XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Why doesn't 2K provide the Linux-versions that's already available?
Probably because 2K doesn't have the (full) rights on those versions.
Just look it up for yourself: https://www.mobygames.com/game/linux/bioshock-infinite
Published by
Virtual Programming Ltd.
And if VP doesn't want their game being sold here... then that's that.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by teceem
as a fan of bioshock im super happy with this incredible deep sale of infinite, insta bought. and thanks for the free game. this sale already seems very good, many items on my list are on deep sale. cheers!