It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
greeklover: I see Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition at -60% 27.99€, that's all time low right? Seems like a great price for whoevere can afford it.
This offer lasts until the end of summer promo :)
bioshock infinite on gog?now we need vietcong!
Any games discounted of Wadjet Eye Games?
argamasa: Any games discounted of Wadjet Eye Games?
None of the Wadjet Eye games are discounted, but some of the DLCs (Shardlight & Technobabylon Edition Upgrades, Unavowed Soundtrack). That might hint at deals to come for the main games, either as flash deals or as bundle?
dudalb: Wonder if GOG fixed Bioshock Inifnate's spinning camera problem...the game was unplayable if you had any USB game controller except for a X Box 360 controller plugged in; you had to unplug or disable your uSB device to play the game. Not a game killer, but annoying.
I just tried it with a Logitech F310 controller plugged in the whole time - still played with mouse and keyboard and no spinning. But maybe XBox 360 comatible controllers worked as well? They did not fix the non rebindable "take all" key issue in the Burial DLCs so I doubt that they fixed anything.
shmerl: That company is Virtual Programming, which released The Witcher 2 Linux port as well (including on GOG). Why can't they release Bioshock Infinite for Linux here?
adamhm: I remember that VP were asked about the Linux versions of the Saints Row games when they were released here. Their response was that they hadn't been asked to prepare DRM-free releases by Deep Silver.

I guess it's the same situation here (unlike the Mac version, the Linux version of BioShock Infinite is actually published by 2K): for the Linux version to be made available here 2K would need to ask VP to prepare DRM-free builds. Whatever the reason though, it's extremely annoying - yet another major release denied for Linux on GOG.
Unfortunately, many people still can not understand this. Instead of thinking, they attack GOG, VP or another entity.
No Linux version on GOG - what a bad GOG. Port made by VP and not on GOG? Bad VP ...

VP or GOG is not entitled to this production. This must be agreed by the 2k publisher.
xpris: VP or GOG is not entitled to this production. This must be agreed by the 2k publisher.
Well, but if this in fact is the case, couldn't or shouldn't GOG have asked them to talk to VR? They could have said they wanted to get the Linux build at a later time. This worked fine with the classic Bioshock games (thanks again for keeping your promise here, GOG).
xpris: Unfortunately, many people still can not understand this. Instead of thinking, they attack GOG, VP or another entity.
No Linux version on GOG - what a bad GOG. Port made by VP and not on GOG? Bad VP ...

VP or GOG is not entitled to this production. This must be agreed by the 2k publisher.
What kind of problem 2K has with it though, if they released the Windows version here they should not have any issue with letting VP release the Linux one as well. It doesn't look like 2K are the bottleneck. I also asked 2K to do that already a while ago here:

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?1473556-With-Linux-version-out-please-release-Bioshock-Infinite-on-GOG!

So far it looks like VP are the bottleneck with this release, not 2K.
adamhm: I remember that VP were asked about the Linux versions of the Saints Row games when they were released here. Their response was that they hadn't been asked to prepare DRM-free releases by Deep Silver.

I guess it's the same situation here (unlike the Mac version, the Linux version of BioShock Infinite is actually published by 2K): for the Linux version to be made available here 2K would need to ask VP to prepare DRM-free builds. Whatever the reason though, it's extremely annoying - yet another major release denied for Linux on GOG.
Interesting, but I don't get it, why would Deep Silver or 2K "not ask" VP to do that and why couldn't GOG facilitate the whole thing? Does this process require the publisher to pay VP for the extra work of releasing it on GOG or something, and they don't want to spend money on it?

Feel free to also tell 2K about it in the thread I linked above.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by shmerl
I was hoping for 50% off for both Diablo and Warcraft bundle games. I will keep on waiting. Thank you, GOG.
high rated
Today's New Additions:
Albion
Alien Shooter + Expansions
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
Anno 1404: Gold Edition
Anno 1503 A.D.
Anno 1602 A.D.
Anno 1701 A.D.
Anvil of Dawn
Archimedean Dynasty
Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut
Battle Isle Platinum (includes Incubation)
Battle Isle: The Andosia War
Beyond Good & Evil™
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood™
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway™
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™
Cosmic Star Heroine [FLASH DEAL]
Crusaders of Might and Magic
Driver®: Parallel Lines
Far Cry®
Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition
Heritage of Kings: The Settlers™
Heroes Chronicles: All chapters
Heroes of Might and Magic®
Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete
Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 [FLASH DEAL]
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation [FLASH DEAL]
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation [FLASH DEAL]
Imperialism
Imperialism 2: The Age of Exploration
Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition
Might and Magic® 7: For Blood and Honor®
Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™
Might and Magic® 9
Panzer General 2
Panzer General 3D Assault
POD Gold
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Rayman Origins
Rayman Raving Rabbids™
Rayman® Forever
RiME [FLASH DEAL]
Settlers® 2: 10th Anniversary, The
Settlers® 3: Ultimate Collection, The
Settlers® 4: Gold Edition, The
Settlers®: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition, The
Shadow Watch
Silent Hunter® 2
Speed Busters: American Highways
STASIS
STASIS: Deluxe Edition
STASIS: Deluxe Edition Upgrade
The Settlers® 2: Gold Edition
Thimbleweed Park [FLASH DEAL]
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six®
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®
Warlords Battlecry
Warlords Battlecry 2
World in Conflict: Complete Edition
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2

For More Details you can check out my spreadsheet...

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
RWarehall:
Thanks for the good work with the spreadsheet!
RWarehall: Today's New Additions:
Thanks a lot!

But why you such a low reputation?
RWarehall: Today's New Additions:
(…)
Very useful list, thank you ;)
Leroux: ...
Thanks for letting us know how these collections actually work!
Pond86: ...
Long time ago it was very common feature on GOG - to sell collections with discount and to let people buy only missing titles with proportional discount. It was nice. Unfortunately last time I saw this kind of promo was, I don't know, 2 years ago?

tfishell: Unfortunate. I thought you hinted weeks ago that it would return here (I presumed for the Summer Sale)? I guess a freebie is smarter marketing-wise than Connect.
I remember that suggestion. It was something about "only during big sales" and Summer Sale is, I suppose, considered the second biggest one, after Winter Sale... But I also guess you've corectly indicated the reason. To be honest I always thought GOG Connect on the long run is against their business. Perhaps it was only nice idea to get access to users' libraries on Steam and all the information from public profiles. Not sure if it still works like that.