It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

QuadrAlien: Quad (Tracker, Ixam did nothing, attempted transfer to Dedo but randomised)
Quick question on this. Was the target randomised, or the power?
QuadrAlien: Quad (Tracker, Ixam did nothing, attempted transfer to Dedo but randomised)
JMich: Quick question on this. Was the target randomised, or the power?
It was treated as if I had not selected a target to begin with.
JMich: Quick question on this. Was the target randomised, or the power?
QuadrAlien: It was treated as if I had not selected a target to begin with.
It makes sense, since powers seem to be released after the NK occurs, but I have to ask: Are you sure of this, or are you assuming your power got randomized because Dedo was already dead? This might be the point that confirms/denies Ixam's claim.
QuadrAlien: It was treated as if I had not selected a target to begin with.
Bookwyrm627: It makes sense, since powers seem to be released after the NK occurs, but I have to ask: Are you sure of this, or are you assuming your power got randomized because Dedo was already dead? This might be the point that confirms/denies Ixam's claim.
I'm fairly certain, yes. If I wasn't I'd have to say that Post #993's conclusion of there being a ninja present being the sensible, level-headed answer to the situation would mean I'd gone totally insane. :P
I don't think there is a ninja present; if there was, then why send anyone except the ninja out to perform the kill? I tracked (nearly messed up the term again) Adalia to the NK victim when I had my power. The only possible reason for the ninja not to perform the kill is that the ninja happened to have another power for the night.

Is there any reason to believe that scum have a power(s) rotating among themselves as well?
Bookwyrm627: I don't think there is a ninja present; if there was, then why send anyone except the ninja out to perform the kill? I tracked (nearly messed up the term again) Adalia to the NK victim when I had my power. The only possible reason for the ninja not to perform the kill is that the ninja happened to have another power for the night.

Is there any reason to believe that scum have a power(s) rotating among themselves as well?
Limits on the number of times the ninja ability could be used would also mean others had to.

Anyway, given Sage might have lied if her objective was as she claimed, this is not the point - the point is, that train of thought was madness without me being suitably convinced the power had been randomised.
QuadrAlien: Second day and night:
Bookwyrm (Tracker, Adalia targeted RW/P1na, transferred to Twilight/Quad)
Trent (Cop, Flubb is Mafia, randomised)
RW/P1na (???, killed)
I THOUGHT we havd a few nights that seemed to suggest two migrating powers.

Also, when did you learn this / when was this pointed out? I forgot Bookwyrm ever mentioning he directly transferred a power.
QuadrAlien: Second day and night:
Bookwyrm (Tracker, Adalia targeted RW/P1na, transferred to Twilight/Quad)
Trent (Cop, Flubb is Mafia, randomised)
RW/P1na (???, killed)
Ixamyakxim: I THOUGHT we havd a few nights that seemed to suggest two migrating powers.

Also, when did you learn this / when was this pointed out? I forgot Bookwyrm ever mentioning he directly transferred a power.
I did mention I directly transferred my power, as well as what it was, but I didn't say to whom I gave it (so as not to draw a target on someone's back). This is correct, I gave my tracker power to Quad after using it; I tried to drop enough info that the recipient would know what happened.

Guh, nearly said watcher again. >.<
Bookwyrm627: Guh, nearly said watcher again. >.<
Okay there has to be a reason! Why do you keep doing this! ;) Now I feel like you're dangling stuff out there that I'm supposed to see but don't.

It's like grimwerk's puzzle all over again!
Bookwyrm627: Guh, nearly said watcher again. >.<
Ixamyakxim: Okay there has to be a reason! Why do you keep doing this! ;) Now I feel like you're dangling stuff out there that I'm supposed to see but don't.

It's like grimwerk's puzzle all over again!
Maybe I just need to start tagging personal thoughts somehow; I'm used to being able to just drop comments like this without worrying about interpretation. I was noting that I'm still inclined to switch the terms "Tracker" and "Watcher" (or maybe just mislabel both as "Watcher"); I keeping thinking along the lines of "Yeah, I saw/watched him go over there".
Current thinking..

Town :

Me
Bookwyrm
Ix
Quad

Potential Scum :

Krypsyn
CSPVG
Jmich

We have enough people to push this thing through, if we can agree on who to lynch next.

Me and Quad are both voting Krypsyn - Ix and Books, do you have preferable targets ?
JMich: First flag. You did visit the Night Kill target, but you don't think it relevant to explain what you did.
JMIch, how did you know this?
JMich: First flag. You did visit the Night Kill target, but you don't think it relevant to explain what you did.
Bookwyrm627: JMIch, how did you know this?
Assumption, because I doubted Sage would have gone after Ix like that if he hadn't visited the NK target. Not to mention that Sage would have realized she was missing someone.

So either Sage was lying about Ix being the only one moving around, or Ix is lying about his target.
Robbeasy: Me and Quad are both voting Krypsyn - Ix and Books, do you have preferable targets ?
I actually do like Krypsyn. The only reason I'm holding off is this:

JMich: So either Sage was lying about Ix being the only one moving around, or Ix is lying about his target.
Bookwyrm pointed out some of the numbers earlier that made it seem more like a good time for Sage to lie, but when she did it I thought it was early. I guess it could make sense - at the time we had 8 players. Lynch a townie and night kill another and we would have been at 6. At least 1 scum, Sage and 4 others (I suppose it could be two scum, 3 others). If she can get another townie lynched plus another nightkill it's now 1 scum, Sage and 2 others. At this point both scum and town need Sage so I suppose it wasn't too early to try to get a lynch on a townie.

But I'm still worried that she really might have only seen me moving around. I hope I'm not pouring over a distraction too much.
I truly do not understand how we have not yet lynched Ixamyakxim. He has been, to me at least, the scummiest player on many a day. Whether he was posting slightly odd things, half-claiming, being near lynched, or observed by Sage to be the only player moving around on a given night, he has somehow come through unscathed.

I know I said I'd hang back and talk things out a little more, but really I can't see any other recourse than to Vote: Ixamyakxim.