It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

liquidsnakehpks: btw which is that site from the where the pic is taken ? can you post the full image without blocking anything or editing anything ? for all it could be a edited image :P

*evil laugh lets see the whole truth now uulav the warrior of light
whats your point? its not edited

it happens there, and as it came across many posts so it will on other places. again just use google.
Post edited April 01, 2012 by lugum
SimonG: As I stated many times in piracy threads, the issue people have with piracy is psychological, not economical. They don't like that someone else gets something free that they paid for. They feel cheated and taken advantage of. And they totally miss the point. But with all the fallacies of human behavior, this is probably going to last a bit.
The same applies to the pirates themselves - their reasoning in many cases is psychological rather than economic - but the Great Pirate Hunt(TM) has turned it into an ethical and philosophical matter for some of them. Groups like The Pirate Bay actually have philosophical arguments in favour of piracy - not necessarily arguments that I wholly agree with - but arguments that are difficult to toss out entirely.

I don't doubt that for some people, pirating GOG games is an economic matter, but I suspect that for many, the posting and downloading of these games is more an act of defiance and an adject refusal to pay for their games.
SimonG: Everybody calm down! I heard there is also pictures of naked woman on the intenet. NAKED! WOMEN!
WANT. TO. SEE.
liquidsnakehpks: btw which is that site from the where the pic is taken ? can you post the full image without blocking anything or editing anything ? for all it could be a edited image :P

lugum: whats your point? its not edited

it happens there, and as it came across many posts so it will on other places. again just use google.
what do you mean just use google ? is that a famous image or something ? since hes taken that pic and shown us the torrents only , i wanted to see the full pic showing the website, just a pic showing torrents is hard to believe
Post edited April 01, 2012 by liquidsnakehpks
@topic:
It's sad because GOGs prices are fairly low.
If you want to play a great game you should buy it.
If it's not a great game you don't want to play - you should not pirate it.

orcishgamer: Video games are very much like sports and dice/cards in this respect.
No. Most video games are a solitary affair. No social component.
And video games with multiplayer differ extremely from card and board games.
Don't underestimate the social factor of sitting around a table and drinking beer while playing a great game.

spinefarm: Finally someone using his brain not only for accusing pirates as criminals
Pirates are criminals by definition. But they are not necessarly evil.
Post edited April 01, 2012 by SWorD84
SWorD84: @topic:
It's sad because GOGs prices are fairly low.
If you want to play a great game you should buy it.
If it's not a great game you don't want to play - you should not pirate it.

orcishgamer: Video games are very much like sports and dice/cards in this respect.
SWorD84: No. Most video games are a solitary affair. No social component.
And video games with multiplayer differ extremely from card and board games.
Don't underestimate the social factor of sitting around a table and drinking beer while playing a great game.

spinefarm: Finally someone using his brain not only for accusing pirates as criminals
SWorD84: Pirates are criminals by definition. But they are not necessarly evil.
Definition by who? By this guys? click
lugum: whats your point? its not edited

liquidsnakehpks: what do you mean just use google ? is that a famous image or something ? since hes taken that pic and shown us the torrents only , i wanted to see the full pic showing the website, just a pic showing torrents is hard to believe
are you seriously missing some iq points?

you either anxiously just want to see people hanged or you want to some get some of those games yourself else there is no point in asking for it why would one fabricate stuff.

There **are** other sites with higher numbers **looking at one right now* hahaha. and NO i haven't caved into temptation.
If i upload the whole image i am doing more harm than good, if gog adminstrators want to have name of that web site they can just pm me. But i am not going to start advertising pirate sites on this topic.
Post edited April 01, 2012 by uulav
What troubles me most, is that the only GOG I want to pirate, Hostile Waters, isn't anywhere to be found. Well, at least not on the piratebay and I'm to lazy to look further.
uulav: If i upload the whole image i am doing more harm than good, if gog adminstrators want to have name of that web site they can just pm me. But i am not going to start advertising pirate sites on this topic.
If GOG administration wanted that site name they can easily google it and see exactly what sites do share the content....
With a simple google search i found at least 20 sites...
And the strangest thing none of the links are claimed from them to be taken down(they have the full right to do that)

Btw the dev of this game: http://www.underthegarden.com/
seems to be with his right mind:
Attachments:
pirate.jpg (57 Kb)
GoG is seemingly facing very little piracy. Very few of the games are available on torrent sites, at least.

If anything it's more proof that the GoG model really works.
uulav: If i upload the whole image i am doing more harm than good, if gog adminstrators want to have name of that web site they can just pm me. But i am not going to start advertising pirate sites on this topic.
spinefarm: If GOG administration wanted that site name they can easily google it and see exactly what sites do share the content....
And the strangest thing none of the links are claimed from them to be taken down(they have the full right to do that)

Private torrent track material they can't find from google.
spinefarm: If GOG administration wanted that site name they can easily google it and see exactly what sites do share the content....

uulav: Private torrent track material they can't find from google.
I will pm you something to see you are wrong :)
if you are so serious about this issue ,you should have done that yourself as a gog member by sending in all the info to them yourself , but no why not instead you create a topic with a half image and say discuss
piracy.
what do you expect the users here to do reading this topic ?
liquidsnakehpks: what do you mean just use google ? is that a famous image or something ? since hes taken that pic and shown us the torrents only , i wanted to see the full pic showing the website, just a pic showing torrents is hard to believe
lugum: are you seriously missing some iq points?
@lugum my iq says something else about your posts but i am willing not to go investigate further about what my iq says , unless you want to insult me further
Attachments:
piracy.jpg (70 Kb)
Post edited April 01, 2012 by liquidsnakehpks
Immoli: Concerning that, it is not just people who get it free that they get mad at, some people will get mad if a game they purchased goes on sale shortly after they bought it.
Which to me sounds completely irrational. You decided it was worth the price you paid, else you wouldn't have paid it.