It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Piranjade: Psyringe! Pogopuschel!
Enter your teams! I want to create divisions! *rotates*
iippo: I could and should have shuffled the groups already during the weekend, for some reason it just didnt cross my mind though >.<
As long as not all teams have been entered in-game, creating divisions outside of BB is useless as no matches can be played.
We need those last two teams in-game ASAP to be able to start Season 7.

----
PS:
I got hold of Pogopuschel, she'll create her team as soon as she's home from work.

Update:
Pogopuschel's team is accepted! Only waiting for Psyringe now!

Team List Season 7
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Piranjade
I finally got around to creating that new team! :D
I am already weeping for those who get to meet my "You still eating that?"
After all, I have Nurgle experience XD
I'm all for an extended week one, as i have only one day off (thursdays) and ten hour work days for the foreseeable future. One of my coworkers put in their two weeks notice at the start of the month.

Also how are going manage holidays that are coming up? Play through them; week off?
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Necross
Necross: Also how are going manage holidays that are coming up? Play through them; week off?
We're planning to give an extra week for holidays, which means that the match day that starts at 23rd of December ends on January the 6th.
We'll announce this again when the match day in question comes up. :-)
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Piranjade
I submitted my team now, sorry that it took so long. :(
SEASON 7 HAS STARTED!

Division 1:
1. Pogopuschel - Nurgle - "You still eating that"
2. ipp0 - Dark Elves - "Barbers of Khaine"
3. Vohaul/Wilco86 - Lizardmen - "Chichén Itzá Serpents"
4. Werecrow - Necromatics - "LazerWolfz"
5. Mainosmies - Khorne Daemons - "Skull waxers"
6. Necross/Geek Chef - Goblins - "Gob Bomb"
7. duder113 - Amazons - "The Iron Maidens,"
8. TwisterBE - Khemri - "Game of Tombs"
9. Zeta - High Elves - "High N'Mighty"
10. E_A - Skaven - "Crucible Dippers"

Division 2:
11. arnob8911 - Humans - "Dragons of Spring Dawning"
12. Jolly - Skaven - "Jollys Ratpack"
13. MafiaK1 - Goblins - "Mafias`s Chainsaw Massacre"
14. AFnord - Khorne Daemons - "Heralds of the Throne"
15. CSPVG - Halflings - "Moot Chef's Union"
16. DodoGeo - Orcs - "Da Blitzing Hogs"
17. Piranjade - Nurgle - "Rotten Clawmatoes"
18. Psyringe - Undead - "Good Old Ghouls"
19. cheongzewei - Vampires - "Gentlemanly Vamps"
20. cnquist - Norse - "Amn Shadows"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Day 1:

Division 1:
E_A - Skaven - "Crucible Dippers" vs. Necross/Geek Chef - Goblins - "Gob Bomb"
ipp0 - Dark Elves - "Barbers of Khaine" vs. Pogopuschel - Nurgle - "You still eating that"
Zeta - High Elves - "High N'Mighty" vs. Werecrow - Necromatics - "LazerWolfz"
Mainosmies - Khorne Daemons - "Skull waxers" vs. Vohaul/Wilco86 - Lizardmen - "Chichén Itzá Serpents"
duder113 - Amazons - "The Iron Maidens," vs. TwisterBE - Khemri - "Game of Tombs"

Division 2:
arnob8911 - Humans - "Dragons of Spring Dawning vs. Piranjade - Nurgle - "Rotten Clawmatoes"
Jolly - Skaven - "Jollys Ratpack" vs. DodoGeo - Orcs - "Da Blitzing Hogs"
CSPVG - Halflings - "Moot Chef's Union" vs. Psyringe - Undead - "Good Old Ghouls"
cnquist - Norse - "Amn Shadows" vs. MafiaK1 - Goblins - "Mafias`s Chainsaw Massacre"
AFnord - Khorne Daemons - "Heralds of the Throne" vs. cheongzewei - Vampires - "Gentlemanly Vamps"
Piranjade: -snip-
Thanks!

Sorry, couldnt get back to you last evening - tried to make the kid sleep and fell asleep myself. As usual.
If everything goes according to plan Arno and I will have our teams face each other tomorrow (Wednesday) at about 8:00/8:30 pm (GMT+1).
cnquist - Norse - "Amn Shadows" vs. MafiaK1 - Goblins - "Mafias`s Chainsaw Massacre"

will start now
MafiaK1: cnquist - Norse - "Amn Shadows" vs. MafiaK1 - Goblins - "Mafias`s Chainsaw Massacre"

will start now
Ended 2-0 in favor of the Amn Shadows. Really it looked like two brand new AV7 teams going at each other, and yes in the end the goblins were down to 3 players but I think I was down to 6.

Cernd the werewolf (which are not as fun as the werewolves on my Necro team) got his neck broken and the appo thought niggling him was better than -ag, on a ag3 maybe on a ag2 not so much. Edwin got a pinched nerve and will be out next game as well. All three injures were caused by the same, now level 2 Troll.

One of his goblin's died but the appo saved him with -mv. Then on the last turn of the game Mafia mentioned he hoped the pogoer would get MVP, the pogoer then immediately proceeded to leap himself to death.

Almost team-wide block is awesome and resulted in many goblins being knocked down and saved me many rerolls.

Oh yeah and the trolls went boneheaded at all the worst times including both on the second half kickoff even with teammates next to them.

Glad we faced them early as I think this season may be a rough one as I learn how to play a AV7 team.

Match will be uploaded shortly.
WereCrow and myself will be playing later today, in about 9.5 hours or so.

11am Pacific, 7pm UTC.
Dodgeo ans myself will start our season at 20:00 gmt+1
Skull Waxers will start their season opening match against Vohaul's team in around half an hour. Will Khorne worshippers actually play the ball? It seems plausible as there are really huge lizards against them.
Mainosmies: Skull Waxers will start their season opening match against Vohaul's team in around half an hour. Will Khorne worshippers actually play the ball? It seems plausible as there are really huge lizards against them.
Fit the ball inside skink and then frenzy it all the way to TD

Frenzy rocks \o/ :D
"Failed to establish connection"

:(

-> one of the many little reasons i am waiting for BB2. I just want to be able to watch matches painlessly. This sort of thing is way too common and way too annoying.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by iippo