It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Excited to have made the playoffs (tie breaker must be wins before TD Diff)

I only got blown out twice this season and it was against elves both times so its a good thing we are up against a bashy team like orcs... whats that .... they are actually elves in disguise... well ... crap.

Seriously though I'm excited to be matched up against Jolly.
cnquist: Seriously though I'm excited to be matched up against Jolly.
You won't after you meet him. ;-)

Nah, I think you still will and he is fun to play with but he is also goddamn powerhouse.
cnquist: Excited to have made the playoffs (tie breaker must be wins before TD Diff)

I only got blown out twice this season and it was against elves both times so its a good thing we are up against a bashy team like orcs... whats that .... they are actually elves in disguise... well ... crap.

Seriously though I'm excited to be matched up against Jolly.
Glad to hear that .. you took a good Moment, Team is a little messed up right now :)
I for myself have bad memories about Werewolfes .. so im excited ..
Jolly and I are scheduled for 4PM Arizona, Midnight Germany, tomorrow.
cnquist: Jolly and I are scheduled for 4PM Arizona, Midnight Germany, tomorrow.
Midnight between Wednesday and Thursday or Thursday and Friday?
duder113: All in all I'd say we've improved much since last season, too bad this team has to retire now. :(
Piranjade: While you cannot play the team next season, you can still use it in the two seasons after that if you like.
yeah, but with my star catcher down to 1 str and my awesome tree at 1 ma, I'm doubting.
Who knows maybe my mystery team next season will blow me away. ;)
I'd like to take applications for next season right away!

Season 7 will be a Reset Season:
"In reset seasons, every player in the league will be REQUIRED to run a brand new team for the season. No team from any previous season is eligible to return in these seasons only."

These teams can then of course be used in all non-reset seasons afterwards.

As it was pretty difficult to fill all 24 spots for Season 6, we will start looking for 20 coaches for Season 7. First come, first serve. The rest (IF there are more) will go on the reserve list.

If you know that you want to play, please say so here in the thread or send me a PM.

And if you already know which team you'll play, please tell me the race and team name. :-)

Also, if you know people who might want to join our league, Reset Season might be the best time for that, so direct them to this thread.

LIST OF COACHES FOR SEASON 7:

1. arnob8911 - Humans - "Dragons of Spring Dawning"
2. CSPVG - Halflings - "Moot Chef's Union"
3. Zeta - High Elves - "High N'Mighty"
4. Jolly - Skaven - "Jollys Ratpack"
5. Piranjade - Nurgle - "Rotten Clawmatoes"
6. cheongzewei - Vampires - "Gentlemanly Vamps"
7. iipp0 - Dark Elves - "Barbers of Khaine"
8. Psyringe - Undead - "Good Old Ghouls"
9. cnquist - Norse - "Amn Shadows"
10. MafiaK1 - Goblins - "Mafias`s Chainsaw Massacre"
11. AFnord - Khorne Daemons - "Heralds of the Throne"
12. E_A - Skaven - "Crucible Dippers"
13. TwisterBE - Khemri - "Game of Tombs"
14. Mainosmies - Khorne Daemons - "Skull waxers"
15. Necross/Geek Chef - Goblins - "Gob Bomb"
16. duder113 - Amazons - "The Iron Maidens,"
17. Vohaul/Wilco86 - Lizardmen - "Chichén Itzá Serpents"
18. Pogopuschel - Nurgle - "You still eating that"
19. Werecrow - Necromatics - "LazerWolfz"
20. DodoGeo - Orcs - "Da Blitzing Hogs"

Reserve List:
1. kanarek/Michal
2. JudasIscariot

Please apply with your team in-game!

League name: 'Gog Weekly'
Owner: 'iipp0'
password: 'havefun'

Teams in bold have already been accepted into the league.
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: I'd like to take applications for next season right away!
I like to join again, still need to make the team. It will be humans, still have to figure out the names, will be ready this week.
I'll definitely be entering next season. I'm going to go with either Halflings or Underworld, I haven't quite decided which one yet.

Perhaps I should put it up for a vote. What does the group think?
In, with High Elves.
I´ll be back :) .. with a Skaven Team i Think, i might decide to compromise my principles and pay money to try an underworld team but atm i dont think so..
CSPVG: I'll definitely be entering next season. I'm going to go with either Halflings or Underworld, I haven't quite decided which one yet.

Perhaps I should put it up for a vote. What does the group think?
Take Underworld.
jol1yroger: I´ll be back :) .. with a Skaven Team i Think, i might decide to compromise my principles and pay money to try an underworld team but atm i dont think so..
Take Underworld.
Post edited November 05, 2014 by Piranjade
cheongzewei reporting in with VAMPIRES - Gentlemantly vamps
DE as mentioned before.

Thanks for speeding This up piran.
Piranjade: If you know that you want to play, please say so here in the thread or send me a PM.
In with a team of Undead. I'll probably steal the name from my open league team, "Good Old Ghouls".