It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wishlisted Mordhiem as it looked interesting but waiting for the price to be <20 Ea just is not appealing enough at the moment. There always x com and shadowrun
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Necross
Still waiting for a few teams to be entered in-game:

League name: 'Gog Weekly'
Owner: 'iipp0'
password: 'havefun'

As we also have to create the divisions (using randomization + some tweaking to have a good distribution of races) please enter your team this weekend, so that Season 7 can start on Tuesday!

Team List Season 7
(Teams in bold have been entered.)

Looking at that list I think we'll have a really fun and extraordinary season - two Khorne teams, two Goblin teams, and a Vampires team on top! Looks great to me!
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Piranjade
Hi all,

I won't be playing next season as I am taking a season break for now :) I should be back by either Season 8 or 9 :) Just got a lot of work here and all :)
Hi people,

I'll be coming back this season with a new Nurgle team if you'll have me.

It's been an incredibly busy week, so I'll be setting up and entering my team tomorrow.

Can't wait to introduce your casualties to my team ;)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

I won't be playing next season as I am taking a season break for now :) I should be back by either Season 8 or 9 :) Just got a lot of work here and all :)
We're looking forward to having you back then. I'll keep you informed when the next seasons start. :-)
Pogopuschel: Hi people,

I'll be coming back this season with a new Nurgle team if you'll have me.

It's been an incredibly busy week, so I'll be setting up and entering my team tomorrow.

Can't wait to introduce your casualties to my team ;)
Welcome back! :-D
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Piranjade
Looking at the team selection we seam to have a well balanced group but one that is alittle dodge heavy, 10:1 says the last team are dwarves or cd. And as we have only one elf team the ods are good see one more elf (pro elves most likely)
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Necross
Waiting for teams, please apply asap:

-CSPVG
-Psyringe
-Vohaul
-Pogo
-??
iippo: -??
?? is creating and entering a team right now. :-)
I was thinking of sitting one out...
...but since you are missing one team, I made an Orc team Da Blitzing Hogs.

Application sent.
DodoGeo: I was thinking of sitting one out...

Application sent.
Thanks mate :-)
DodoGeo: I was thinking of sitting one out...

Application sent.
E_A: Thanks mate :-)
No problem.

The reason I was considering a break was how this last season went.
I was flying high, with a few hiccups, most of it until I got to the finals.
There I got steamrolled by E_A.
He really is the better player no doubt about that, but it was like being raped by the dice, no matter your plan, play, TV... nothing can save you in a moment like that.
DodoGeo: ...it was like being raped by the dice, no matter your plan, play, TV... nothing can save you in a moment like that.
Where have I heard that story before?

This season, I'm hoping my astronomical bad luck finally comes to an end. I've had nothing but bad since I finished my first season here.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but it definitely beats the hell out of you...
Psyringe! Pogopuschel!
Enter your teams! I want to create divisions! *rotates*
I'm having difficulties logging into my Blood Bowl account. I'll check some things, and will submit my time as quickly as possible (sorry for the delay).
Piranjade: Psyringe! Pogopuschel!
Enter your teams! I want to create divisions! *rotates*
I could and should have shuffled the groups already during the weekend, for some reason it just didnt cross my mind though >.<

Anyhow, its not too difficult thing to do. Unless someone has good objection, i would like to get us started this week. If necessary, we could start with "long day1" and then switch to regular tuesday-tuesday rhytm.

----

OT: i managed to complete the Thief reboot and have now been playing bit Killer is Dead. Its japanese Suda game alright. I probably should not even try to think how they came up with the idea of obtaining new weapons through dating (=peeking at womens underwear).