It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Piranjade: MATCH DAY 11 IS ON NOW!
i was just about to do it and noticed ingame someone else had been more awake - my thanks.
Vitek: It was first match this season where I got to buy any inducements so I bought Slibli.
He got injured on the first block of the match.
The first ever match my little brother played BB, Sibli got blocked and killed. First block of the match...

---

i know there are buttons to change the camera to automatic, rotate the view . not sure if freely, but atleast in 90 degree turns. i think may have been page up, home insert or somethign like that...

havent had that sort of trouble with the camera (yet).
Post edited October 29, 2014 by iippo
For anyone still awake the Armored Seagulls and Underdoggies will be kicking off in 40 minutes or so. The winner will be showered with praises the loser will be booed until my throat is sore.
A 3-0 loss for the Seagulls to round out their career.

Andrew Hawk was killed. I sustained 5 CASs in 3 turns.

The game didn't get any better for me.

I'm so glad I don't have to worry about playing another match for the next few weeks. I really didn't enjoy this season as I thought I would.

Next season, hopefully things will be better.

Replay uploaded to GDrive.

ADMIN NOTE: When this day is done, please, admins and mods, notify me prior to the change--we have some point readjustments to make that may affect postseason seedings and prize distribution. Thank you.
Zeta: A 3-0 loss for the Seagulls to round out their career.

Andrew Hawk was killed. I sustained 5 CASs in 3 turns.

The game didn't get any better for me.

I'm so glad I don't have to worry about playing another match for the next few weeks. I really didn't enjoy this season as I thought I would.

Next season, hopefully things will be better.

Replay uploaded to GDrive.

ADMIN NOTE: When this day is done, please, admins and mods, notify me prior to the change--we have some point readjustments to make that may affect postseason seedings and prize distribution. Thank you.
Perhaps Hawk knew the Seagulls would be disbanded and he requested the Appo kill him so he could continue to play bloodbowl as a zombie.

After a 1-0-5 start the Doggies managed a 6-0-5 season I thought this would be a throw away team but I really enjoyed them and would consider bring them back in a future "any previous GOG team" season.

cnquist: So what is the tie breaker in the event of a tie for a playoff spot?
Piranjade: First tie breaker is "touchdown difference". So the difference between the TDs your team made and the TDs your opponents managed to make against you.
That is automatically calculated by BB as tie breaker.
Well looks like I'm officially out I'm tied with iippo for 4th (if choeng wins their game this week, which is in no way guaranteed) and if it was wins I'll have more 6-5. But TD difference... Choeng would have to win 10-0.
Post edited October 30, 2014 by cnquist
cnquist: Well looks like I'm officially out I'm tied with iippo for 4th (if choeng wins their game this week, which is in no way guaranteed) and if it was wins I'll have more 6-5. But TD difference... Choeng would have to win 10-0.
Ah, now I get your point!
I don't think we had a case yet in which coaches with the same amount of points (a win gives you 3 points, a draw 1 point, a loss 0 points) had a different amounts of wins.
We'll see how the game handles it but I do believe that even in that case TD difference is the tie breaker.
But hey, let's wait and see. It's BB, so there might always be surprises. :-)
Camera controls for BB

"C" shifts the camera from top down, angled, 90 degress.

Middle mouse = zoom in/out
Middle mouse + drag = free rotate
But TD difference... Choeng would have to win 10-0.
an impossible task for my team. I can't 1 turn TD, so that's a max of 8 Touchdowns.
iippo: The first ever match my little brother played BB, Sibli got blocked and killed. First block of the match...
I believe he instantly fell in love with the game, right? :-)
In my case he only got MNG so it was basically fine. :-)
(I also realised it was turn 1 but not first block because jolly got Blitz event and attacked my player)

cheongzewei: Camera controls for BB

Middle mouse + drag = free rotate an impossible task for my team. I can't 1 turn TD, so that's a max of 8 Touchdowns.
Trust me, I tried "C" many times. Then I tried every single key on keyboard and buttons and wheel on mouse (even those to change mouse DPI :-)). None of them worked.
cheongzewei: Camera controls for BB

Middle mouse + drag = free rotate

But TD difference... Choeng would have to win 10-0.
cheongzewei: an impossible task for my team. I can't 1 turn TD, so that's a max of 8 Touchdowns.
It's not impossible you just have to Kickoff, roll blitz then catch your own kickoff and hold off the halflings then run it in, ready... go!

OK its impossible.
cnquist: It's not impossible you just have to Kickoff, roll blitz then catch your own kickoff and hold off the halflings then run it in, ready... go!

OK its impossible.
the best ive managed was to kick and receive the ball in opponents midfield with orcs :|
cnquist: It's not impossible you just have to Kickoff, roll blitz then catch your own kickoff and hold off the halflings then run it in, ready... go!

OK its impossible.
iippo: the best ive managed was to kick and receive the ball in opponents midfield with orcs :|
now do it with khemri
iippo: the best ive managed was to kick and receive the ball in opponents midfield with orcs :|
Necross: now do it with khemri
well
Sooo. Vitek and me will be playing our match on Monday 20.00 GMT+1.

In case anyone is interested I will try to stream the game via Twitch.tv. So if you want to hear me bitch and moan while the Lizards massacre my team, join me at http://www.twitch.tv/e___a/ :-).
In a match where Nuffle clearly favored the wood elves, Natural Disaster scored a 4-0 victory over the Meat Puppets. Prominent features of the match where:

- A referee who actually seemed to watch the match (Outrageous! The league should fire him immediately!) and ejected two players who attempted fouls. After that, the players were utterly confused by the referee's strange behavior, and refrained from further fouls.

- Halfling chefs stealing only one reroll in the first half, and none in the second - but despite having their full contingent, Natural Disaster actually did not use a single re-roll in the entire second half.

- Legolas Leafblower scored a touchdown, secured his level-up, and was promptly killed. The apothecary took pity on him and saved him, though.

- Apart from that, the elves were surprisingly resilient. Despite kissing the floor quire often, no elf took an injury in the entire match. During some turns the time limit was exceeded, because the coach was not used to having so many players on the pitch. :)

Replay is here.
I think ive managed to put my comp back together. atleast it seems to be working for now..

Some "unnecessary" part dropped out from my PSU when i was installing it though. The shop where i bought it took a look at foto and said its soldering and should be no problem. We'll see i suppose :)
my and cheongs match will begin soon.