It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

last match of the season for me woodies against the amazons went pretty well and we captured the 7th place;). The game went up and down till 2-2 then twister made a pass too far that opened his ball carrier to a block from my wardancer with strip ball ending in a run, handover, run, pass and run to the other side making it 3-2. We made it 4-2 in the end as my woodies grew more confident (for once playing against an all str 3 team feels a lot safer). Although my thrower got injured (mng), it don't seem so bad as there's no next game ;)

All in all I'd say we've improved much since last season, too bad this team has to retire now. :(
duder113: All in all I'd say we've improved much since last season, too bad this team has to retire now. :(
While you cannot play the team next season, you can still use it in the two seasons after that if you like.
...and flings lose against cheong's pro elves 2-1.

To me the whole match was huge grit. Cheong is damn good player and both nuffle and refree wanted to give me the short end of the stick at every occasion. Cant say i would have done things differently, but stuff just did not work. Lots of dodging fails etc fun.

Was fun, if bit one sided on the dice side of things :)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PBKCqTpzGwZzFtUWdUZVNSNXc/view?usp=sharing

I never expected halflings to cause my team any trouble, And then Morg'n' thog and Zara the slayer stepped into the pitch as well as a team of halfling chefs.

Even with the horrible luck that iipp0 had in this game, iipp0 still played extremely well, giving me a hard time to find openings in anything.

it was a fun game, and the game had it's funny moments. 19/20 match rating, no regret.

what would you do if you had 800k inducements?
cheongzewei: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PBKCqTpzGwZzFtUWdUZVNSNXc/view?usp=sharing

I never expected halflings to cause my team any trouble, And then Morg'n' thog and Zara the slayer stepped into the pitch as well as a team of halfling chefs.

Even with the horrible luck that iipp0 had in this game, iipp0 still played extremely well, giving me a hard time to find openings in anything.

it was a fun game, and the game had it's funny moments. 19/20 match rating, no regret.

what would you do if you had 800k inducements?
against elves chef + morg + zara are no brainers

againt some less agile team i would probably take the big tree instead of morg and use the difference of 130k on something else useful.

---

oh, zara ttook accidently her rubber dildo with to this match instead of the knife.

i stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and nothing ever came out of it.
Post edited November 01, 2014 by iippo
Since the end of the last regular match day is drawing near, friendly reminder: Please do not advance the match day before we have collected the necessary data for the play-offs and prize pool, thanks! :)
I've sent a message to DigitalHero 2 or 3 days ago but haven't heard from him yet.
Does anybody know if Hero is alright?
I've got a lot of stuff to organise currently so I might not be able to make myself available for a match on short notice. :-(
Atm i am feeling like i am probably going to play next season with "Barbers Of Khaine" that is Dark elves.

Does anyone know how often shadowing bug's? Because i would like some bit more stabby-stabby build, which certainly isnt optimal, but could potentially be fun ...unless it bugs in every second match.

Anyhow, i am in need of reliable non-stunty players :|
Post edited November 02, 2014 by iippo
iippo: Atm i am feeling like i am probably going to play next season with "Barbers Of Khaine" that is Dark elves.

Does anyone know how often shadowing bug's? Because i would like some bit more stabby-stabby build, which certainly isnt optimal, but could potentially be fun ...unless it bugs in every second match.
The Shadowing bugs are pretty rare, I wouldn't worry about them.

DigitalHero contacted me. Hopefully we'll play our match on Tuesday evening at about 8 pm (German time).

Edit: maybe I should explain the Assassin Bug.
If Shadowing triggers when an injury occurs AND an Apothecary is still available, the game tries to process Shadowing and the Apothecary at the same time and just stops. None of the coaches gets disconnected though.

Example: Dark Elves vs. Humans. A human player stands next to an assassin and blocks another darkelf, knocking him down and injuring him. The human player decides to move into the square the darkelf he just knocked over was in.
In that moment Shadowing for the assassin triggers as well as the Apothecary window for the injured darkelf.
Post edited November 02, 2014 by Piranjade
We just finished one hell of a match. I won 2:3 against Mainosmies .. but with bitter price .. He killes a Lev.3 Blackorc and badly injured 3 Orcs .. Its only due to a failed gfi i did win the match and not loose it .. Quite cool game .. Replay is uploaded ..
Post edited November 02, 2014 by jol1yroger
Me & Wilco86 (Vohaul) just finished our game. It was a good one, ending 2-1 to me, but with plenty of times where it could have turned. The ref favoured my team, as I obsessively kicked the downed elves, and it was not until late into the second half that it actually decided to force someone off the field. Also, one of my bull centaurs is getting the lash when he gets home, due to injuring himself when doing a blitz against a witch elf, and using up a re-roll.
iippo: Atm i am feeling like i am probably going to play next season with "Barbers Of Khaine" that is Dark elves.

Piranjade: The Shadowing bugs are pretty rare, I wouldn't worry about them.

DigitalHero contacted me. Hopefully we'll play our match on Tuesday evening at about 8 pm (German time).

Edit: maybe I should explain the Assassin Bug.
If Shadowing triggers when an injury occurs AND an Apothecary is still available, the game tries to process Shadowing and the Apothecary at the same time and just stops. None of the coaches gets disconnected though.

Example: Dark Elves vs. Humans. A human player stands next to an assassin and blocks another darkelf, knocking him down and injuring him. The human player decides to move into the square the darkelf he just knocked over was in.
In that moment Shadowing for the assassin triggers as well as the Apothecary window for the injured darkelf.
incredible that this sort of bug is still in the game. ..does this happen every time though?

it seems to me it could happen pretty often if there are two assassins on the pitch...
Psyringe: Since the end of the last regular match day is drawing near, friendly reminder: Please do not advance the match day before we have collected the necessary data for the play-offs and prize pool, thanks! :)
After looking at the matchup information, the previous error I thought happened to be on my side in week 9.

I said the game was admin'd to Mainosmies, but according to the standings, that was not the case, which means there was just a serious wire-crossing.

No standings changes actually to worry about, but yes, keep the records up before moving to the next day so that I may assist in the prize pool.
iippo: incredible that this sort of bug is still in the game. ..does this happen every time though?

it seems to me it could happen pretty often if there are two assassins on the pitch...
As far as I know it happens every time if the conditions are met, but really, that is only very rarely the case.
iippo: incredible that this sort of bug is still in the game. ..does this happen every time though?

Never encountered it in two seasons dark elves. We had one case in total for the entire league in all seasons.

Remember that this only happens if you happen to park your damned expensive AV 7 positional right next to an opposing player to be hit, alongside another expensive elf ready to be hit and then the (1) guy decides to go for the less expensive target (2) causes an armour break with at least a KO and (3) you still have an apo left.

In all I wouldn't worry about it unduly. In a less friendly league this could probably be abused but here ... :-)