It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bah, last 3 matchdays ended on Wednesday and the one before even on Thursday if GOG forum is to be trusted.
Vitek: Bah, last 3 matchdays ended on Wednesday and the one before even on Thursday if GOG forum is to be trusted.
Unfortunately me Being single parent These days is not leaving me Enough energy nor time to be as punctual as i Would like.

But the deadlinea Are There for the Reason that opponents find the time rather sooner Than Later. Otherwise We Will eventually end up With Those four week matchdays as in the beginning.

Anyhow, i trying to see This from the practical point of view of keeping Stuff running. I am open for Better ideas ofcourse.
Matches presently brought up to date.

3 games still need to be played.
match went well, kinda sour about nigging injury for my guard linesman though..

level up time, finally.

Let's see now..
Elf thrower gets block,

Elf blitzer gets guard.
Elf catcher gets guard....'

I wonder If I'm stacking to many guards.
Post edited October 28, 2014 by cheongzewei
There are games that you lose and they were still really cool and fun games.

My match today against Psyringe's Woodelves was one of those.
I lost 2-3 because in the end I was lacking the players to stop Natural Disaster from making a 1-turn-TD. (In the first half I had a situation where I couldn't set-up my players properly due to a lag, but that's just Nuffle, I guess.)

It was a wonderfully crazy match and my players did their very best.
My troll wasn't even stupid once and wrapped his tentacles tightly around available elves.
My Gobbos dodged. Most of the time.
My Goblin with block even knocked down elves!
And my linerat Knetto tried to replace all the players that were missing today (I had 4 MNG from the last match) at once.

Proud of my team! There will be a big Warpstone Party tonight!
Post edited October 28, 2014 by Piranjade
Thanks to Piranjade for another fun, crazy, intense, and very enjoyable match. :)

Replay is here.
So what is the tie breaker in the event of a tie for a playoff spot?
As it Happens, i fell asleep obce again While trying to make The Junior Sleep and am Also running to work (mobile atm).

This has Happened more And more to me lately and i doubt it Will wnd till the Junior Will Learn to sleepbby himself.

This means matchday ending Will slip yet again.

So - more mods, change matchday change time officially, continue slipping? Ideaa needed.
iippo: As it Happens, i fell asleep obce again While trying to make The Junior Sleep and am Also running to work (mobile atm).

This has Happened more And more to me lately and i doubt it Will wnd till the Junior Will Learn to sleepbby himself.

So - more mods, change matchday change time officially, continue slipping? Ideaa needed.
powernaps, iippo, powernaps ;)
http://www.mensxp.com/work-life/work-life-balance/407-10-benefits-of-power-napping.html
iippo: As it Happens, i fell asleep obce again While trying to make The Junior Sleep and am Also running to work (mobile atm).

duder113: powernaps, iippo, powernaps ;)
http://www.mensxp.com/work-life/work-life-balance/407-10-benefits-of-power-napping.html
I dont have time for little naps, but my brain just automatically shuts down and falls into torpor mode when i take the youngest to sleep...Until he starts to scream like bombing alarm for whatever reason, his big brother wets the bed or so. But till then its just deathlike coma.
Post edited October 29, 2014 by iippo
cnquist: So what is the tie breaker in the event of a tie for a playoff spot?
First tie breaker is "touchdown difference". So the difference between the TDs your team made and the TDs your opponents managed to make against you.
That is automatically calculated by BB as tie breaker.
Oh totally related.

I got my PSU back yesterday and while the computer was (and is) still open, i thought id remove and reapply the cpu cooler as well. I had the feeling i didnt attach it properly the first time.

...so i removed the cooler just fine and started cleaning it with some alcohol solution ive been told is ok to do it, filling the trashbin next to me with paper and cotton sticks dirtied with the old thermal paste. Then the junior comes to stand on the chair next to me and wants to give me flashlight for some reason...and drops into trashbin head first.

=lots of crying and head messy with thermal paste...

So of we go to toilet and lots of soap to clean it. The soap he ofcourse rubs to his eyes several times.

...bit later i return to finish seating the cpu cooler again...and realized ive put in 180 degrees wrong way. I cant connect fan header atm.

Oh the joy, not really wanting to repeat all this again D:
Exploiting Ippos Sleep (Yeah i admit i Had a talk with his little Son and he promised me to make Daddy sleepy ;) ) Vitek an myself had our missing match.
We ended in a 3:0 for my guys ..

I have to say it was someway a Nuffle Victory and someway a .. well a .. BB is a Bullhit game Victory .. Two of Viteks Skinks just disapperaed mysterically leavig him with to few players .. and one turn BB just thought it was funny iuf he can just see one half of the field ..

If we wouldnt already be over Time i would ask admins to reset the game .. but i dont think youre going to do that ?? Are you ??

Replay uploaded
jol1yroger: If we wouldnt already be over Time i would ask admins to reset the game .. but i dont think youre going to do that ?? Are you ??
Sorry, I didn't check what had happened with the day switch. I'll try to take more care of that.

Saying that:

MATCH DAY 11 IS ON NOW!
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Piranjade
OK, so let's talk about my match with jolly.

It was first match this season where I got to buy any inducements so I bought Slibli.
He got injured on the first block of the match. By Orc without MB.
Then my Blitzer got killed by another no MB orc. Luckily my Apo did his job.
Later I got weird bug when my camera got stuck close to the field and couldn't be moved, changed or zoomed out (I tried every single key on keyboard, mouse and screen). I was able to move only 2 players that turn and it helped jolly score turn later. After his turn it luckily fixed itself. By giving me jolly's cam instead of mine. :-) I got mine back in the second half.
Jolly scored soon in the second (2-0) and after it one of my skinks disappeared. So I had to go without him. I was also missing injured saurus but I think I only wasn't paying attention when jolly injured him. I was close to scoring several times but jolly or dice prevented it every time. At the end jolly managed to score instead on his T16, after another of my skinks got killed by crowd.
On my last turn I had chance for One-turn TD. I only needed my fastest skink and had to hope for Quck sanp event. Game was graceful enough to return me my previously missing skink, but the fastest one was gone this time. He reappeared after the turn started. In the middle of field when I needed him in the front. Guesss what event I got. Yup, Quick snap. Useless quick snap thanks to missing player.

So the match ended 3-0 but my misery did not because MVP went to Slibli.
I got 1 dead, 1 saved dead, 1 injured and 1 injured merc on T1, got not a single SPP (I tried to pass on last turn when nothng else was possible but missed the field) and game glitched on me several times and even pissed on my wounds while doing it. But hey, at least I knocked out 1 of jolly's orcs in the first half. That's all I did.

It would be enjoyable game, even if I felt dice haven't favoured me much but that's life. It is shame those bugs ruined it for me quite a lot. But as I said. At least I have something to rant about. :-)

EDIT:
I took screen of my glitchy camera? Link
I couldn't move it or change it and while I could select the guys on right and give them orders to move, I wasn't able to select push destination, as it was too close to the edge of screen.
Is this known thing?
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Vitek