It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think it's really hard to decide on a schedule. I mean if I need to play with someone with +/- 1 hour time zone difference then playing during the week would be really easy and we could condense all the games within 1, maximum 2, weeks. But if I need to play with someone who is +/-10 hour time zone difference then only the weekend is a real possibility.

I don't know about D1, but in D2 all of the top4 are within 1 hour difference.
Piranjade: My proposition concerning the play-offs is (and maybe those of you who who will or might be part of the play-offs could mull this over and tell my what you think) to NOT have a schedule for the play-offs but to ask the play-off players to have their matches as soon as possible.
The play-offs will consist of three matches and having a week for each match day would seem to make it all a little long for me. Also, I believe that knowing that you have a week for a match makes you "use" that whole week. Therefore I could imagine that without a strict schedule and just the mandate to play as soon as possible we could have the FINAL MATCH within two weeks for example.
Hawk52: My problem with this, and I don't know how to fix this myself, is I'd really like to know when people are playing Playoff games so I could spectate them. so in that way, a "X is playing X" system would really be nice...but you're not wrong that it would drag things out pretty heavily.
Hmm so best would be "play as soon as possibile but advertise the game at least 24 hours before start"?
WereCrow: Do we still need things for the prize pool? I might still have an unused steam Hotline Miami code somwhere.

I'd gladly donate it!
More prizes are always welcome. :) The more prizes we get, the higher the chance that everyone will find a prize to his liking, including the players who get to pick after about 20 others. So, I'll happily add "Hotline Miami" to the pool. :)

As a side note: We have more prizes than players, so some prizes will not be distributed. I would like to encourage players to simply leave them in the pool for the next season, but if someone wants to do something else with his code, that's perfectly okay as well. No stress. :)

Also in the news:

Natural Disaster will play their last match of the season, against the Hamburg Hammerfists, today. Probably at around 18:00 UTC (that's 20:00 CEST).

My scouts have spotted a Deathroller in the opposing team. A Deathroller.

Right now my players are frantically trying to contact the players of Nagarythe Decadence, asking them for a crash course on how to enjoy pain.
WereCrow: Do we still need things for the prize pool? I might still have an unused steam Hotline Miami code somwhere.

I'd gladly donate it!
Psyringe: More prizes are always welcome. :) The more prizes we get, the higher the chance that everyone will find a prize to his liking, including the players who get to pick after about 20 others. So, I'll happily add "Hotline Miami" to the pool. :)

As a side note: We have more prizes than players, so some prizes will not be distributed. I would like to encourage players to simply leave them in the pool for the next season, but if someone wants to do something else with his code, that's perfectly okay as well. No stress. :)

Also in the news:

Natural Disaster will play their last match of the season, against the Hamburg Hammerfists, today. Probably at around 18:00 UTC (that's 20:00 CEST).

Right now my players are frantically trying to contact the players of Nagarythe Decadence, asking them for a crash course on how to enjoy pain.
*Polishing the spikes of the Deathroller* I really don't understand, why all fear the deathroller. It has never won me a match so far ;-).
Despite the terrible weather brave lizzards from Scream of Frogs played match against Not Fluffy Birds. Frogs lost 2-1 but managed to kill the second skilled thrower of human team (+agi :''( ). So Birds will be easy prey in the play-offs.

But the first position in the second division is mine. :)
Does anyone know how the brackets for the playoffs will be built? Are the opponents determined within each division, across divisions, or randomly?
Here is replay of said match: Mediafire link.

Michal lost thrower to blitz from my skink. He was offered alternative dead result by his apo.
Later my second best skink suffered -1STR injury but my good apo offered to kill him instead to ease his suffering.
I think it was bad idea to send all apos on training course led by Piranjade's doctor.

I am also proud owner of snail now. Saurus with -2MA.

I got to lead in this match fairly quickly thanks to mainly good rolls but later on I lost some Saurus to heat and Michal with his good game managed to turn it in his favour. I tried to tie in last turns but I lost all skinks (one of them, loner, injured himself on GFI which netted him MVP award) so it was quite hard, yet I almost managed it with my bal carrying saurus (he, with 2 AGI, managed to pick ball in pouring rain) in the last turn. Only almost, though. In fact it was quite distant, but it looked close.
Post edited September 16, 2013 by Vitek
Psyringe: Does anyone know how the brackets for the playoffs will be built? Are the opponents determined within each division, across divisions, or randomly?
These are The League's first play-offs, so I can honestly say: I have no clue how the program does that.
Tentatively, my game against judas might be held in 2 more hours and ten minutes, might, tell you.

To be honest, I'm actually quite worried about the upcoming game. My luck today, while not atrocious, is rather bad.

My games tend to follow a certain trend per day, all my matches in one day always have the same traits.

Today's traits are...

Dodges= Good!
Rerolls= Mostly good!
Injuries received= Minimal!
Injuries inflicted = Minimal!
Fouls = no sent offs.
One dice blocks = Horrible red skulls!
Two dice blocks = 50% good, 30% pushes, 20% double red.

throws and passes: 70% success rate.

I should win... if I don't play like an idiot. That assasin though is quite scary. I hope I'll send him off the pitch asap.
Aningan: I think it's really hard to decide on a schedule. I mean if I need to play with someone with +/- 1 hour time zone difference then playing during the week would be really easy and we could condense all the games within 1, maximum 2, weeks. But if I need to play with someone who is +/-10 hour time zone difference then only the weekend is a real possibility.

I don't know about D1, but in D2 all of the top4 are within 1 hour difference.
I'm pretty sure I'm the anomaly. Being in the US in this league will do that to ya ;)
kanarek: But the first position in the second division is mine. :)
(...and suddenly comes around rare, never before heard of database corruption)
Due to lucky circumstances (assistant coach already put to sleep, I guess), the slaughter of the wood elves will begin already in a few minutes.
Psyringe: Natural Disaster will play their last match of the season, against the Hamburg Hammerfists, today. Probably at around 18:00 UTC (that's 20:00 CEST).

The match is going to start in a few minutes, let's get ready to ruuumbleeeeeee!
iippo you are mean little vamp
where is my pin, i have several blood cans to pinch
kanarek: iippo you are mean little vamp
where is my pin, i have several blood cans to pinch
....look into my eyes....

@_@