It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo:
I don't need to read a book to know that the morale of Bloodbowl is: Shit Happens. ;D
oh huh..@mefet

sorry, you're right..

man i'm failing in blood bowl today.
Zeta: Leap would be insane on an AG6 player, as Psyringe pointed out, but I'd loathe my life facing an AG6 thrower of any sort.
Well then your life should be interesting next week :D.

I went with the coolness option :-).
Going from AG5 to AG6... I'd say he's about 20% cooler
Match on the short notice between me and TwisterBE played. It was rainy and full of bad ballhandling skills. Humans narrowly won 2-1.
So...

THE LEAGUE MOVES ON TO THE LAST MATCH DAY! MAY IT BE A GREAT ONE! ALL PRAISE NUFFLE!
Zeta: Leap would be insane on an AG6 player, as Psyringe pointed out, but I'd loathe my life facing an AG6 thrower of any sort.
E_A: Well then your life should be interesting next week :D.

I went with the coolness option :-).
Bring it on! We're ending this season with a bang, you and me! :D
Quick announcement to the people who donated prized for the prize pool:

Please try to check this thread frequently after the play off final, so that the prizes can be distributed swiftly. :)

Alternatively, you can of course post keys / gift codes / links to giftcards in a private message to me. I will definitely be around at the time when we distribute the prizes, and I will hopefully be able to react quickly. :)
Psyringe: Quick announcement to the people who donated prized for the prize pool:

Please try to check this thread frequently after the play off final, so that the prizes can be distributed swiftly. :)

Alternatively, you can of course post keys / gift codes / links to giftcards in a private message to me. I will definitely be around at the time when we distribute the prizes, and I will hopefully be able to react quickly. :)
managed to go through some of my "archives", we'll be posting/pming later.
Sent my Inquisitor GOG prize pool key. Whoever get's it, enjoy! I haven't played it myself, but my wife recommends it as a good RPG :)
As probability states, that I will be part of the playoffs: How will the playoffs be scheduled, all matches within one week? One match per week (as it is during the season)?

Maybe it was posted somewhere already, but I cannot remember reading it.
HannoB: As probability states, that I will be part of the playoffs: How will the playoffs be scheduled, all matches within one week? One match per week (as it is during the season)?

Maybe it was posted somewhere already, but I cannot remember reading it.
I think it was discussed a while ago, but there was no clear resolution yet. Our trusty admins will certainly come to a conclusion in time. :)
My proposition concerning the play-offs is (and maybe those of you who who will or might be part of the play-offs could mull this over and tell my what you think) to NOT have a schedule for the play-offs but to ask the play-off players to have their matches as soon as possible.
The play-offs will consist of three matches and having a week for each match day would seem to make it all a little long for me. Also, I believe that knowing that you have a week for a match makes you "use" that whole week. Therefore I could imagine that without a strict schedule and just the mandate to play as soon as possible we could have the FINAL MATCH within two weeks for example.
Post edited September 16, 2013 by Piranjade
Piranjade: My proposition concerning the play-offs is (and maybe those of you who who will or might be part of the play-offs could mull this over and tell my what you think) to NOT have a schedule for the play-offs but to ask the play-off players to have their matches as soon as possible.
The play-offs will consist of three matches and having a week for each match day would seem to make it all a little long for me. Also, I believe that knowing that you have a week for a match makes you "use" that whole week. Therefore I could imagine that without a strict schedule and just the mandate to play as soon as possible we could have the FINAL MATCH within two weeks for example.
My problem with this, and I don't know how to fix this myself, is I'd really like to know when people are playing Playoff games so I could spectate them. so in that way, a "X is playing X" system would really be nice...but you're not wrong that it would drag things out pretty heavily.

As long as we get advance warning on when the final game is being played, I'm ultimately okay with whatever is decided. But I think that should have advance warning so as many of us can watch it as possible.
Do we still need things for the prize pool? I might still have an unused steam Hotline Miami code somwhere.

I'd gladly donate it!