It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Any admins around? Cheongzewei and I are having a serious bug here with our game ;/
What happened?
Stands up shadowing player.
game freezes.

FUuuuuuuuuu

In a fit of rage, I fired that catcher and hired a new catcher. While sad at the lost of a 'block' catcher, it's not worth having frozen games.
JudasIscariot: Any admins around? Cheongzewei and I are having a serious bug here with our game ;/
Psyringe: What happened?
apparently the same shadowing thing as with Rod's match last week. Anyways, ill go back to watch the rematch :)
ok - so who doped the Rioting Punks? They are putting up a real riot atm.

(although judas should pay a bit more attention to move/block order of players)

...absolute pure chaos this match.
Post edited September 17, 2013 by iippo
judas has the luck of the gods with him this match.

That's all I'll say.

i have 2 blodge blitzers

and every single 2 dice rolls ( about 6) done of them had the defender down (not stumbles) he doesn't even have tackle!

winning with only 3 players on the field. man, feels ... bad man.
Judas let me win this game.
Post edited September 17, 2013 by cheongzewei
cheongzewei: judas has the luck of the gods with him this match.

That's all I'll say.

i have 2 blodge blitzers

and every single 2 dice rolls ( about 6) done of them had the defender down (not stumbles) he doesn't even have tackle!
'Nuffle giveth, Nuffle taketh' and all that :)

Actually i think Judas has gotten Khornes blessing for totally forgetting whats the purpose of the ball on the pitch

=> pure Chaos team \o/
Post edited September 17, 2013 by iippo
cheongzewei: judas has the luck of the gods with him this match.

That's all I'll say.

i have 2 blodge blitzers

iippo: 'Nuffle giveth, Nuffle taketh' and all that :)

Actually i think Judas has gotten Khornes blessing for totally forgetting whats the purpose of the ball on the pitch

=> pure Chaos team \o/
I wasn't playing to win with 12 losses so I wanted to make sure I get something out of the match and leave a lasting memory on Cheonzewei's team :D

While I could have actually played with the ball, the damned Elven movement allowance got the better of me and so I just decided to use them as the punching bags they really are and level some of my players for more SPP.

So it was a weird game by Blood Bowl standards but I could care less as I have more fun causing chaos on the field than actually winning because winning is for losers :P
iippo: 'Nuffle giveth, Nuffle taketh' and all that :)

=> pure Chaos team \o/
JudasIscariot: I wasn't playing to win with 12 losses so I wanted to make sure I get something out of the match and leave a lasting memory on Cheonzewei's team :D

While I could have actually played with the ball, the damned Elven movement allowance got the better of me and so I just decided to use them as the punching bags they really are and level some of my players for more SPP.

So it was a weird game by Blood Bowl standards but I could care less as I have more fun causing chaos on the field than actually winning because winning is for losers :P
Youre really getting in to that Chaos coach mentality :D
Ouch - 8 casualties, 3 MNGs, 2 deaths?! It seems that the elves ... kinda ... got hurt ...
Vitek: Rodzaju quit and deleted his team from league.
Hawk52: I thought DC and Rod played last week?
Yeah I played Moggrym last week, we had an epic back and forth game.

Anyways. I just distributed my latest level ups... you guys aren't gonna like who got a level up >.>
Psyringe: Ouch - 8 casualties, 3 MNGs, 2 deaths?! It seems that the elves ... kinda ... got hurt ...
I can live with losing for that result alone :D
JudasIscariot: I wasn't playing to win with 12 losses so I wanted to make sure I get something out of the match and leave a lasting memory on Cheonzewei's team :D

iippo: Youre really getting in to that Chaos coach mentality :D
I aim to make everyone's vicories Pyrrhic ones >:)
Post edited September 17, 2013 by JudasIscariot
My team's harmony was disrupted after I fired that shadowing elf.
I know it.

so here's the tally down, 2 dead linesman no skills.
-1 fully skilled av catcher and -1 av linesman no skill.

Well....
I'll still call that fortunate, I guess? Godly dodger and brother dodger are still in it (<read blitzers)
Even have my two guards up and the thrower.

Next time: block, dodge catchers. No exception. Learned me lesson here.

tv 1480 next game. 3 journeyman. Well, we'll see how it goes.
The replay of mine and Cheongzewei's match can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vc4r2n6tpiqc9q/Weekly_S2_D1_R13_JudasIscariot-Cheongzewei.db
If the playoffs are assigned cross-division (which we don't know yet), then this creates a very interesting premise for the upcoming match of the Anti-Anemia Alliance vs the Red Lantern.

The loser of this match will then play against the remnants of the team that just got brutally maimed by the Rioting Punks.

And the winner will be "rewarded" with playing against a full lizard team containing 6 Sauri with Block, and a level 5 one-turn-scoring Skink.

I can see two teams desperately trying to hand the ball to their opponents and push them into their endzones ... ;)
Also, maiming those damned Elves feels really, really good after losing to those damn Halflings. I am still miffed at that :P